Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AMC: October Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 2 2010, 01:30 PM (522 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

All My Children
October Discussion

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Loved Annie and Marissa's argument on Friday LOL! BA (Marissa) has really stepped it up since last June when Marissa and Annie had a similar argument.

JR/Annie :wub2: so looking forward to them this month!

I Love Brot & Natalia! These two are so refreshing together. I wonder why Natalia is so resistant to people finding out about them?

Ryan/Greenlee :eyeroll: oh wow. They are in full force. These two together are the WORST part of AMC, they are really the only thing that makes the show hard to watch for me. I can't stand them whenever they are on. I like Greenlee when she's by herself, or with anyone else but him, but when she is with him ....it's just unbearable. We are headed straight for a Rylee reunion and I hate it!

I just love Kendall :) I want to see her away from those two, managing the other things in her life..

sudsybee

Love, love, loved Jannie scenes today.

J.R. is evil, and it's hot. Annie is smashing stuff, and it's awesome. Cannot wait for tomorrow.

Love Asher. The kid has charisma.

Colby is an annoying twit. Ditto for KWAK and Marissa.

Loved the Angie/Hubbard scenes today. I don't care if it's recycled -- I love Angie's storyline right now, and Debbie Morgan is amazing.

AMC gets a lot of grief, but I have really become invested in the show lately. i think there is good stuff going on.

Daytime
Member Avatar

JR is a evil SOB, but I love it! What he did to Annie was just dirty, but I am not mad at him. Annie and Scott's marriage is a sham anyways. lol

Sorry but Annie flipping out was funny as heck!

sudsybee

Today's episode (10/6) was amazing.

Seriously, AMC is getting better. The Rylee suck is still on 3 days out of the week, but there is good stuff.

Jannie is a classic hate to love soap romance. JY and MCE are so amazing, and today's scenes were so well acted. Scott walking in on J.R. and Annie. So effin good. I am seriously a fanboy for this storyline, but I can't help it. AMC is getting this shit right.

Erica "I'll Cut A Bear" Kane is back. She was tolerable. It's almost as if I can imagine that Erica under Pratt never happened.

Asher is super cute. "I know what you did." "Last summer...or?"

I'm actually excited to watch the show now.

Edited by sudsybee, Oct 13 2010, 09:06 AM.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

I agree Wednesday's episode was incredible! I am loving AMC right now.

So glad to have Erica back. Loved the Kane women reunion!! Looking forward to seeing more of them together! All 3 Actresses mesh together well.

I'm not a fan of Erica/Caleb, though....hate where that seems to be going. I prefer her with Jackson, and Caleb with Krystal.

JR/Annie are so freaking amazing! Classic stuff going on with them on Wednesday's ep. Great performance by MCE as well as JY....I loved when JR finally admitted to Annie that he's wanted her and always has! The love scene was hot! It was just all great stuff!!

I like the character of Asher, but I'm not feeling the Actor. I think he is such a horrible Actor...
Edited by AllmyDaysatGh, Oct 8 2010, 12:02 AM.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

So glad to have Erica back, she's been missed by me.
Edited by Casey, Oct 7 2010, 09:09 PM.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

The show is on fire right now! These last two episodes should definitely be put up for Emmy consideration next year for writing & best drama series.

Glad to have Erica back as well. Love how she's thrown into the thick of the Chandler/Cortlandt drama all of a sudden. I'm happy Caleb isn't shutting her out. Looking forward to seeing how she handles things!

Erica's penthouse!! FINALLY!! The new set looks amazing!

LOVE Amanda & Annie's friendship! They are perfect! I am so glad the show has Amanda being understanding of her. It really is great, and Annie could really use a friend.....

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

^^^ :omg: AMC IS OFF THA" CHARTS RIGHT NOW :hail: Annie and JR :hail: Gurrrl my rewind button caught hell he was all in between her thighs had his face buried in her :boobs: UmmUmm MERCY ME!

sudsybee

Adam Mayfield is bad. Like, really, really bad. The guy has definitely regressed in his acting. I used to like his spin on Scotty Boy, but in the last few months I have been super peeved by his awkwardly timed whispers, his goofy facial expressions, and his smirking that seems to emerge at inappropriate times.

Those scenes at the park on Friday when he yelled, "Stop!" Cringeworthy.

Monday was a little slow, but yesterday was on fire. Loved the ending where J.R. played tough with Annie.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

sudsybee
Oct 13 2010, 07:52 AM
Those scenes at the park on Friday when he yelled, "Stop!" Cringeworthy.
LOLOLOL!!! ITA...that was painful! I was like WTH was that?! And did you see that little fish in the pond behind him that started squandering around? LOL!! Wow....yeah I agree, Adam Mayfield is horrid. This is the worst he's ever been! yikes!

Yeah, Monday's ep was pretty boring....but I liked Tuesday's episode. The Angie/Natalia scenes were the highlight, finally Natalia opened up! Jackson/Caleb, Liza/Damon/Colby, & JR/Annie/Scott was all good...
Edited by AllmyDaysatGh, Oct 13 2010, 08:36 AM.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

Sick of Ryan/Greenlee cliffhangers!!! :angry: All this trial stuff is stupid. The best part of it all is Liza/Damon! The rest is so predictable and boring.

Zach!! :wub2: So glad he's back, and I loved him & Kendall's scenes. Looking forward to their storyline coming up. I hope Thorsten Kaye (Zach) makes a decision soon on whether or not he's staying with the show for good. I want to see Kendall with him or move on if he's leaving.

Love Angie and Debbie Morgan has been doing phenomenal, but on Friday's episode she pissed me off. WTH- It is NOT David's fault that you are blind!! YOU rubbed your eyes with the little boys blood on your hands, NOT David. I think it's so ridiculous how she blames him!! And :omg: Darnell Williams (Jessie), thought his acting was horrible on Friday's ep!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply