Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Bay: October Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 2 2010, 10:36 PM (804 Views)
Ellie

Discuss October episodes of The Bay here! :smile:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

Episode 4 is up

http://www.blip.tv/file/4211690

Totally didn't see that twist coming at the end.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Man, the dialogue on this show is gut-wrenching-ly deplorable. I hope he blows them up. LoL
Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Ok episode. Some scenes it was really hard to hear the actors talk.

esp13
Member Avatar

Yeah, they have some sound issues they are working on. I'm hopeful that those issues will be resolved in future episodes. I'm sure that some of these things are issues that they will learn how to deal with as they go.

I loved Marly in this episode. She snarked so well and the eye roll as they headed off to the other room was awesome.

Igor is creepy but I really want to know what secrets Brian is hiding.

lysie
Member Avatar

That guy is the creepiest villain since the Child Catcher. He scares me.

esp13
Member Avatar

Hee! He is pretty freaky isn't he? I can't wait to find out what secrets he's holding.

Gregori J. Martin

On Wednesday, October 27, Charles Shaughnessy premieres as Capt. Elliot Sanders on THE BAY The Series. Réal Andrews also premieres as Dr. Keith Campbell.
Edited by Gregori J. Martin, Oct 24 2010, 10:27 PM.

RogerNewcomb
Member Avatar

esp13
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting, Roger.

It was fun to see Charlie. The product placement was a bit awkward but still better than the ones they manage to do for Days.

After the discussion about the rape between CS's character his daughter, I was expecting Brian's secret to be about that, so I was a little suprised about the real secret. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the aftermath of that reveal -- if it's true.

On the technical side, I was glad they didn't have the repeat of the end of the previous chapter this time. This one felt longer simply because there wasn't that repeat in it. I thought the three defined scenes were good. I was a little confused by the first one with the new characters, but then she mentioned Vivian so that ties into that storyline.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Web Soaps Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply