Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion 10/4-10/8
Topic Started: Oct 3 2010, 02:31 PM (15,246 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Days of Our Lives
Weekly Discussion
Week of October 4
Picture
Posted Image
Clip

Discuss! :smile:

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Wow! Love the clip. I had totally forgotten that the first Carrie was played by the same actress that played Kimmie on Full House. She was really good, too!
I had forgotten that Frank Parker wasn't the only Shawn, too.

It's amazing how much things come back in to focus from watching old clips...and sad, too. The quality, the casting, the writing...all were soooo much better back in the day. :(

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

I don't like that Shawn, Frank Parker fit the role better.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Awww, that Carrie was so cute and adorable. I remember her.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Oct 3 2010, 04:42 PM
Awww, that Carrie was so cute and adorable. I remember her.
She truly was :D

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Wow awesome clip! Ahhh...the good ol Days.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Could you imagine if Christie Clark was never cast as Carrie and we had Kimmie Gibler grow up as Carrie?!

lysie
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 3 2010, 02:59 PM
Wow! Love the clip. I had totally forgotten that the first Carrie was played by the same actress that played Kimmie on Full House. She was really good, too!
I had forgotten that Frank Parker wasn't the only Shawn, too.

It's amazing how much things come back in to focus from watching old clips...and sad, too. The quality, the casting, the writing...all were soooo much better back in the day. :(
My actual favorite clip of this Carrie is that Santa Clause one. :'(

I like the way Carrie was used as a child. She didn't generally come across as a prop. She had lots of cutesy scenes with all of her parents, but they fit in with the rest of the show so much better than the kids' scenes now do.

The different Caroline is always the one who throws me for a loop.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Missy tweet from this morning.

http://twitter.com/melissa_reeves/status/26373854484

Quote:

Good Monday morning everyone!! On set, getting ready for tape in 5 min.! Working with Peter and crystal today!!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Justin and Adrienne. :wub:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

RE: Ari in today's show... Someone toss me my keys and I'll go warm the car up...

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Paxton
Oct 4 2010, 12:40 PM
Justin and Adrienne. :wub:
I know!! :cheer: Someone tell me why they aren't on more often? I just don't get that at all!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OliveAnn

Justin and Adrienne were the best part of today's show.

Brady, Nicole and Vivian all in one bed was so inappropriate that it was actually funny.

Alligato
Member Avatar

The more we see EJ's speaking about revenge on Hernandez and Sami, the more I think that he might be the one who mows Arianna over with the car, especially with those mean, sinister eyes. Too bad she is such an idiot to be so sympathetic to him. And his chat with Sami was hilarious from a husband/wife standpoint...no ILUs, etc. The fact that either don't suspect the other knows is silly. They are better than that. So glad EJ woke up with a better personality. :sarcasm:

Nicole and Vivian cracke me up. Best part of the show. As always.

I don't want to be, but I am such a fan of Sami and Rafe. Maybe just Rafe. They are cute together...but too funny that they had their little personal chats about the other one on opposite sides of the door...yet the door had vents in them so they could hear each other.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Matt
Oct 4 2010, 12:45 PM
RE: Ari in today's show... Someone toss me my keys and I'll go warm the car up...
lol...ya think she'll warm the car up until next week or the week after? Or she'll warm it up for the person that is bound to run her over....lol

GirlyGirl
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
Oct 4 2010, 02:04 PM

Brady, Nicole and Vivian all in one bed was so inappropriate that it was actually funny.

:lol: I know - I actually choked on my sandwich when I saw that scene. Priceless!!!! Kudos to Ari, Eric and Louise if they only get one take and being able to lay there without cracking up.

Deleted User
Deleted User

OliveAnn
Oct 4 2010, 02:04 PM

I do believe it was supposed to be funny. Irony is funny.
Quote Post Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Who edits these shows? There doing a terrible job..

Deleted User
Deleted User

CaseyLovesDays
Oct 4 2010, 05:41 PM
how is it bad?
Quote Post Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

HASdays
Oct 4 2010, 05:45 PM
CaseyLovesDays
Oct 4 2010, 05:41 PM
how is it bad?
It jumped from Nicole trying to screw Brady to her sleeping on his lap.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply