Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Discussion 10/4-10/8
Topic Started: Oct 3 2010, 02:31 PM (15,006 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Paxton
Oct 4 2010, 09:26 PM
lysie
Oct 4 2010, 09:23 PM
No, I'm so tired of the actors that suck, that I'll gladly sacrifice the ones I like. The writing is going to suck. That's a given, but at least the actors doing the crap could be better. And honestly...even if Wally and Judi give the best performances that ever did happen on television, I don't care. The show has given me no reason to care about them.
I guess I don't understand that. The only reason I still watch at all is for the handful of actors that I do like, to see what they do with their characters, knowing full well that the writing sucks and blows. They might could get a better cast, but to me it wouldn't matter because the stories would still be hackneyed crap and I have absolutely less than zero reason to care about new actors.
LOL. I'm really just in a foul mood because I want some cheese dip. I watch mostly for my favorites and sentimentality. I would prefer to be watching for my actual favorites, so at this point I'd rather just trade this cast for one of the past casts.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

LOL. "I don't know about you, but I lied."

EW! Vivian, get out of Brady's bed. I'm sorry...get out of your nephew/step grandson's bed.

"That was the worst visual ever." I'm telling you...soulmates.

lysie
Member Avatar

Roman and EJ never got past the I do's. That's the same problem EJ and Sami had.

Could Lexie be any more naive?

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

lysie
Oct 4 2010, 09:30 PM
I'm really just in a foul mood because I want some cheese dip.
I'm tempted to use this as my signature. It's really pretty much always applicable to me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Paxton
Oct 4 2010, 09:35 PM
lysie
Oct 4 2010, 09:30 PM
I'm really just in a foul mood because I want some cheese dip.
I'm tempted to use this as my signature. It's really pretty much always applicable to me.
Be my guest.

And don't expect the mood to brighten until Thursday. Stupid two jobs...

lysie
Member Avatar

Vivian counting sounds like me counting with my kids at work. We always get that high, and then I lose track.

lysie
Member Avatar

Oh, hello Brady's arms. It's been a while. I'm pretty sure you were on earlier, but I was distracted.

lysie
Member Avatar

Did Sami just jog in place?

LOL. "Frickin' fragile."

I wish someone would put a bullet in Arianna's head.

lysie
Member Avatar

Ugh. I don't think that's coral, but that color Nicole is wearing is making me squint.

lysie
Member Avatar

She didn't try to take EJ off life support. She took him off life support.

lysie
Member Avatar

So if EJ doesn't even remember that Sami shot him, he really has no reason to be pissed enough to keep her from the children. Stupid.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

lysie
Oct 4 2010, 09:45 PM
Ugh. I don't think that's coral, but that color Nicole is wearing is making me squint.
That outfit was bad. A wide white belt over a bright pink blouse with black pants? Terrible at any time, but particularly in October.

Also, from where did she get her change of clothes? Did she raid Hope's or Vivian's closets, now that both of them are freedom-restricted?

lysie
Member Avatar

"Don't tell me what to do you stupid cow." The way she said that was great. And "cow" seems to be Nicole's go to insult.

lysie
Member Avatar

Aw, I liked that Brady/Isabella-coffin scene.

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm, like, 82% positive that Sami just called EJ "TK."

And that's totally not the way you answer the phone when you're pretending to be married to someone. Come on, idiot.

Thanks for bringing the kids. Now that you're home, could you turn around and come right back?

esp13
Member Avatar

This show isn't bad if you skip over everything that does not involve Brady's arms.

lysie
Member Avatar

Hey, there's the proof that EJ never gave a rat's butt about Will, lol. This storyline is terrible. This shooting could have been good, but whatever they're trying to do with it is just stupid.

lysie
Member Avatar

esp13
Oct 4 2010, 09:56 PM
This show isn't bad if you skip over everything that does not involve Brady's arms.
Where were you fifty minutes ago? Oh, that reminds me...I need to go watch The Bay from last week, lol.

lysie
Member Avatar

So Arianna is purely there to drop off a boring book. Thanks, Ari!

The music that is playing during EJ's scenes is very ominous.

esp13
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 4 2010, 09:59 PM
esp13
Oct 4 2010, 09:56 PM
Where were you fifty minutes ago? Oh, that reminds me...I need to go watch The Bay from last week, lol.
Sorry I was catching up on Friday's show (which was also good if FF everything not involving Brady's arms).

And yes you should watch the Bay from last week. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply