Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of October 18th; *UPDATED 10/16*
Topic Started: Oct 6 2010, 02:00 PM (25,834 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday ("Ciara Visits Hope")
Bo and Ciara pay a visit to Hope in jail; Carly warns Nathan to stay away from her daughter.

Tuesday ("Victor Learns About Vivian's Whereabouts")
Brady reveals all to Victor; Rafe asks his sister to keep quiet about the truth behind EJ's shooting.

Wednesday ("Sami Pleads With Arianna")
EJ tells Bo that it was Sami or Will who shot him; Isabella pays a visit to Brady.

Thursday ("The Fight")
Kayla walks in on a catfight between Sami and Arianna; Sister Anne is angry at Carly for lying to her.

Friday ("Arianna's Condition")
Arianna survives surgery after being hit by a car; Kayla wonders if Carly was the one who altered the paternity results.

**UPDATED 10/7**

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Carly tries to explain to Sister Anne why she lied about the test results.
-Brady informs Nicole that Victor knows about their secret.
-Hope breaks in on a conversation between Warden Jane and Trustee Lee.

SOW Spoilers
-Sami wants EJ arrested.
-Melanie gives Carly the brush-off.
-Will is determined to protect Sami.
http://www.rogue-ejami.com/

**UPDATED 10/12**

Soaps.com Spoilers
Week of October 18:

Carly tries to explain to Sister Anne why she lied about the test results.

Rafe assures Sami that her secret is safe with him.

Brady tells Nicole that Victor knows about their secret.

Hope interrupts a conversation between Warden Jane and Trustee Lee.

Stefano makes a comment about Chad reminding him of EJ.

Thursday October 21:
Brady is forced to choose between his conscience and Nicole.

Friday October 22:
Arianna fights for her life after being in the accident.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

*Updated 10/13*

Daily Spoilers

Monday, October 18th
Rafe assures Sami her secret is safe; Bo tries to make Ciara feel better; Carly tells Nathan to steer clear of Melanie; Ben asks Carly to have coffee.

Tuesday, October 19th
Nicole and Brady discuss the future; Victor makes a discovery; E.J. confides in Stefano; Arianna makes an accusation.

Wednesday, October 20th
Arianna meets with Sami; E.J. is arrested; Victor makes a decision; Brady comes to a realization.

Thursday, October 21st
Kayla interrupts a fight between Arianna and Sami; Will and E.J. are shocked when they see someone get hit by a car; Victor forces Vivian to confess her plan; Carly is confronted.

Friday, October 22nd
Arianna is rushed to the hospital; Carly tries to explain herself to Sister Anne; Melanie asks Stephanie to keep a secret.

**UPDATED 10/16**

More Daily Spoilers
Monday, October 18th
Rafe assures Sami that her secret is safe with him; Carly tells Nathan to stay away from Melanie; Hope interrupts a conversation between Warden Jane and trustee Lee; Bo and Ciara visit Hope, who helps Ciara feel better about the bully at school.

Tuesday, October 19th
Brady tells Nicole that Victor knows about their secret; Stefano notes that Chad reminds him of EJ; Arianna accuses Sami of shooting EJ; Nicole asks Brady if marriage and children are in their future.

Wednesday, October 20th
Rafe tries to talk Arianna down; Sami tells Arianna what happened the night she shot EJ; Rafe warns Will to keep quiet; Bo arrests EJ for breaking Sami's court order; Brady is visited by his mother, Isabella.

Thursday, October 21st
Brady must choose between his conscience and Nicole; Arianna and Sami fight, and Kayla breaks things up; Victor forces Vivian to admit she planned to entomb Maggie; Melanie informs Carly that she will never trust her again.

Friday, October 22nd
Carly tries to explain to Sister Anne why she lied about the test results; Arianna fights for her life; Nathan and Melanie connect slightly, but Stephanie interrupts and Melanie's walls go up again; EJ begs Lexie to let him visit Arianna.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

TFP!

Angie79
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8429735&t=8378338
CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Bo and Ciara pay a visit to Hope in jail

:'( Oh, they cut me to the core.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 6 2010, 02:00 PM

Brady reveals all to Victor; Rafe asks his sister to keep quiet about the truth behind EJ's shooting.

Hmmm....I may have to actually tune in for this one.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Oh, Arianna will keep quiet alright. :)
Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Gotta love that Rafe is pleading with Arianna to zip it...when up to now he's just been so sweet and supportive of her. :rolleyes:

So the fact that Rafe knows Ari knows makes things a tiny bit more interesting. I can't imagine they'd ever make him do something as evil as smoosh his own sister to keep her quiet...but a girl can dream.

Anyway...if Rafe knows she knows, it's likely Sami and Will know it, too.

I'm looking forward to seeing Victor's reaction to learning of Viv's predicament. :laugh:

Thanks for posting!

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Angie79
CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Bo and Ciara pay a visit to Hope in jail; Carly warns Nathan to stay away from her daughter.

Ciara Brady is awesome! :wub: Anyways, I look forward to that scene.

Carly warns Nathan to stay away from Melanie, when she should be warning Philip.

Brady reveals all! Hopefully Victor gets in this story.

I don't care about Rafe, but Arianna has me interested in how she finds out.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 6 2010, 02:13 PM
Gotta love that Rafe is pleading with Arianna to zip it...when up to now he's just been so sweet and supportive of her. :rolleyes:

So the fact that Rafe knows Ari knows makes things a tiny bit more interesting. I can't imagine they'd ever make him do something as evil as smoosh his own sister to keep her quiet...but a girl can dream.

Anyway...if Rafe knows she knows, it's likely Sami and Will know it, too.

I'm looking forward to seeing Victor's reaction to learning of Viv's predicament. :laugh:

Thanks for posting!
Smoosh.... :laugh: I have no idea why I find that so funny.

LovingDays

wow those stroyline are really good finally carly is doing something in her life :P

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

I guess "WHAM" isn't going to happen right away. She'll probably waver back and forth; back and forth; back and forth; back and forth.... :puke: , sorry...

Carly tells Nathan to do what?? What if Nathan made Philip the dad, and somebody switched it back to Daniel?? And Nathan made Philip the dad so he could get Melanie for himself??

Brady tells Victor?? So I guess Brady whacked Gus.. :popcorn: Can Vic get in some good one liners?

The Ciara/Bo/Hope thing, they lost me a while back.

Morganarose

Finally some moment in the Bo and Hope story. Can't wait to see the visit with Bo-/Ciara and Hope

maverick
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Oct 6 2010, 02:15 PM
wow those stroyline are really good finally carly is doing something in her life :P
yes, it's good to see her finally getting off her knees. ;)

TINA222
Member Avatar

Rafe wants his sister to lie to cover for the glitter?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good luck with that. What a swell guy. :rolleyes:

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I'm curious to see Victor's reaction. Thanks for posting, can't wait to find out more! :)

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Ahhh....the glittery hoo-hah strikes again!! :moon:

I can't wait to hear Victor talking to Vivian in the Sarathingamajig. The barbs should be hilarious!! :P

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I'm looking forward to Victor's hilarious reaction to Brady telling him, I can see it now,

"Grandfather, I have Vivian in the sarcophagus"....

"What? who's Vivian? I have no clue what you are talking about Brady, I think you've been hitting the booze a bit too much."

lol

So Rafe wants Ari to shut up about Sami shooting EJ.....oh Ari, just run to get tell EJ, we need you run over and killed so we can get to the bottom of who killed you before November sweeps ends...

Ciara and Bope should be good....

TINA222
Member Avatar

The glittery hoo hoo doesnt work on Arianna so she has to die.
Edited by TINA222, Oct 6 2010, 03:21 PM.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

BricoleIsLove
Oct 6 2010, 03:15 PM
I'm curious to see Victor's reaction. Thanks for posting, can't wait to find out more! :)
I'm going to bet he laughs his ass off. And then Brady will tell him why, and Vic will want to throw a grenade in there just to make her sweat. Take the water line and make it liquid poison, just for the heck of it. Make the oxygen- tear gas, just for kicks. She tried to do in Maggie, I can't imagine that will sit well.

supermanfan85
Member Avatar

Angie79
CDN TV Guide Spoilers

the Ciara visiting Hope is gonna be sad... poor kid :'( -- not to happy for the BOPE moment i know is gonna happen :puke:

Carly warning Nathan to stay away. Poor Carly, still thinking Nathan was the cheater when it was really Philip. Oh boy she is gonna be PISSED! :rockon:

Can't wait to see the CARMEL showdown... i see lots of tears from Carly, Mel being pissed... Crystal and Molly do it the best! :D

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

crookedhalo
Oct 6 2010, 03:28 PM
BricoleIsLove
Oct 6 2010, 03:15 PM
I'm going to bet he laughs his ass off. And then Brady will tell him why, and Vic will want to throw a grenade in there just to make her sweat. Take the water line and make it liquid poison, just for the heck of it. Make the oxygen- tear gas, just for kicks. She tried to do in Maggie, I can't imagine that will sit well.
I'm imagining something down those lines too! I have no doubt it will be hilarious and entertaining! :popcorn:

Alligato
Member Avatar

Can't wait to see Victor in the Vivian/Bricole mess. I am so looking forward to that.

The rest? Meh.
While I love Rafe asking Ari to cover for Sami, I am not looking forward to Ari's little self rightous spew about how EJ was wronged and Sami started it. I truly hope EJ is the one who smooshes her...to get back at Hernandez!

Dont' give a flying crap about CarMel.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply