Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of October 18th; *UPDATED 10/16*
Topic Started: Oct 6 2010, 02:00 PM (25,658 Views)
Criss33
Member Avatar

So rafe is going to find out that ari knows what Sami has done and is planning to tell EJ. Will rafe do ANYTHING to protect Sami from the truth coming out, how far will he go?! I can't wait to see Victor's reaction when Brady finally tells him. :popcorn:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ejamialltheway

thanks for posting something to look forward to.

klements

Criss33
Oct 6 2010, 04:01 PM
So rafe is going to find out that ari knows what Sami has done and is planning to tell EJ. Will rafe do ANYTHING to protect Sami from the truth coming out, how far will he go?!
This is what I am wondering, too!! Can't wait to see this play out.

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

Angie79
Oct 6 2010, 02:00 PM
CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday ("Ciara Visits Hope")
Bo and Ciara pay a visit to Hope in jail; Carly warns Nathan to stay away from her daughter.

Tuesday ("Victor Learns About Vivian's Whereabouts")
Brady reveals all to Victor; Rafe asks his sister to keep quiet about the truth behind EJ's shooting.

She will be quiet alright ..For the rest of eternity...Adios Arianna !

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

Angie79
CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Bo and Ciara pay a visit to Hope in jail; Carly warns Nathan to stay away from her daughter.

Brady reveals all to Victor; Rafe asks his sister to keep quiet about the truth behind EJ's shooting.

Is that all there is ??? :sleep:

blueskies
Member Avatar

wait, so Ari's not dead yet?? I thought for sure after she finds out the previous Thursday that by Monday she'd be roadkill. I am NOT looking forward to her death, but I'm very surprised she's still alive. Interesting now that Rafe knows. I was still thinking Will, and I still am thinking Will, but who knows now. I'm guessing we'll get a big 'whodunnit'?

Zoe_Zeppelin
Member Avatar
It had been a wonderful evening and what I needed now, to give it the perfect ending, was a little of the Ludwig Van.

Angie79
CDN TV Guide Spoilers

Aww...I'm looking forward to the BOPE scenes with little Ciara.

Thanks for posting Angie!

annie
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 6 2010, 02:15 PM
SocRMum1
Oct 6 2010, 02:13 PM
Gotta love that Rafe is pleading with Arianna to zip it...when up to now he's just been so sweet and supportive of her. :rolleyes:

So the fact that Rafe knows Ari knows makes things a tiny bit more interesting. I can't imagine they'd ever make him do something as evil as smoosh his own sister to keep her quiet...but a girl can dream.

Anyway...if Rafe knows she knows, it's likely Sami and Will know it, too.

I'm looking forward to seeing Victor's reaction to learning of Viv's predicament. :laugh:

Thanks for posting!
Smoosh.... :laugh: I have no idea why I find that so funny.
me neither but I find it funny also.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Zoe_Zeppelin
Oct 6 2010, 06:36 PM
Angie79
CDN TV Guide Spoilers

I am too, Ciara has missed Hope so much.

Virgo Twins
Member Avatar

Aw! Ciara finally gets to see her mommy.

AlisonLou

Zoe_Zeppelin
Oct 6 2010, 06:36 PM
Angie79
CDN TV Guide Spoilers

I'm looking forward to seeing the Bope and Ciara scenes too!
It's about time we saw this family together!

4everccfan

supermanfan85
Oct 6 2010, 03:32 PM
Angie79
CDN TV Guide Spoilers

the Ciara visiting Hope is gonna be sad... poor kid :'( -- not to happy for the BOPE moment i know is gonna happen :puke:

Carly warning Nathan to stay away. Poor Carly, still thinking Nathan was the cheater when it was really Philip. Oh boy she is gonna be PISSED! :rockon:

Can't wait to see the CARMEL showdown... i see lots of tears from Carly, Mel being pissed... Crystal and Molly do it the best! :D

Me too! I can't wait to see Carly and Melanie...

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wednesday ("Sami Pleads With Arianna")
EJ tells Bo that it was Sami or Will who shot him; Isabella pays a visit to Brady.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

SocRMum1
Gotta love that Rafe is pleading with Arianna to zip it...when up to now he's just been so sweet and supportive of her. :rolleyes:

So the fact that Rafe knows Ari knows makes things a tiny bit more interesting. I can't imagine they'd ever make him do something as evil as smoosh his own sister to keep her quiet...but a girl can dream.

I'm looking forward to seeing Victor's reaction to learning of Viv's predicament. :laugh:

Thanks for posting!
Now, we all know Rafe isn't going to smoosh his own sister. Ej would be capabale of such an act but not Rafe. Of course, some don't like him bc he has Sami and Ej doesn't. That therefore makes it harder to see any good in Rafe. I guess it doesn't matter that Rafe is the good guy and hero and would not do this, it matters how bad some can paint him, just bc of wittle old Ej, whose not worth a plugged nickel. Who cares who shot Ej, the fact is they shoulda finished the job and put us out of our misery. This is a very poor copy of who shot JR. Days can not copy anything well, especially not a great like Dallas. Tomlin just doesn't have what it takes.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

BricoleIsLove
Oct 6 2010, 03:36 PM
crookedhalo
Oct 6 2010, 03:28 PM
BricoleIsLove
Oct 6 2010, 03:15 PM
I'm curious to see Victor's reaction. Thanks for posting, can't wait to find out more! :)
I'm going to bet he laughs his ass off. And then Brady will tell him why, and Vic will want to throw a grenade in there just to make her sweat. Take the water line and make it liquid poison, just for the heck of it. Make the oxygen- tear gas, just for kicks. She tried to do in Maggie, I can't imagine that will sit well.
I'm imagining something down those lines too! I have no doubt it will be hilarious and entertaining! :popcorn:
I wonder if Victor will cut Nicole any slack in this, as she has helped Brady. Vic has always been a beast to Nicole, and Nicole helping Brady has helped him escape Viv, at least for now. All hell is gonna break loose when Viv gets outta that coffin. Look out Vic Brady and Nicole, bc you are toast when Viv is through with you. Where the hell is Ivan, he'd be freaking out with Madame missing..where is a good hench men when you need him?

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Oct 7 2010, 02:49 AM
Wednesday ("Sami Pleads With Arianna")
EJ tells Bo that it was Sami or Will who shot him.
Interesting that EJ realizes this before Arianna gets squashed. I guess he's not too interested in protecting the wub of his life and her spawn from his daddy's wrath and/or not making them pay pay PAY. Unless he's just counting on the SPD's usual incompetence to fail to put the criminal behind bars, which he knows from personal experience, usually being the criminal in question.

Thanks for posting.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Carly warns nathan to stay away from melanie

Poor Nathan can't catch a break.Philip is a turd for remaining silent and letting others get accused

TINA222
Member Avatar

I wasnt expecting EJ to say that to Bo. Wonder how he will react? hmmmm. Glad Bo is back on the case. FauxRoman is scary to look at. Plus he is damn boring and he doesnt have the same chemistry with EJ as Bo does.

Vicky4Mimi

I wish Bo would just laugh in Ej's face and say "who cares" but Bo won't do that. I don't expect him to come down to hard on Sami or Will though--because Bo is probably thinking if they did it they were only doing what the rest of the town wanted to do but didn't have the guts to pull if off.
Go Sami!

Vicky4Mimi

bryandattilofan
Oct 7 2010, 06:12 AM
SocRMum1

Thanks for posting!
Now, we all know Rafe isn't going to smoosh his own sister. Ej would be capabale of such an act but not Rafe. Of course, some don't like him bc he has Sami and Ej doesn't. That therefore makes it harder to see any good in Rafe. I guess it doesn't matter that Rafe is the good guy and hero and would not do this, it matters how bad some can paint him, just bc of wittle old Ej, whose not worth a plugged nickel. Who cares who shot Ej, the fact is they shoulda finished the job and put us out of our misery. This is a very poor copy of who shot JR. Days can not copy anything well, especially not a great like Dallas. Tomlin just doesn't have what it takes.
that is exactly right. The only thing Rafe is guilty of is loving Sami and having Sami love him back. Some can't deal with that....too bad.
Rafe is a hero with bedroom eyes---just ask Kenny if you don't believe!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply