Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of October 18th; *UPDATED 10/16*
Topic Started: Oct 6 2010, 02:00 PM (25,832 Views)
magicsteacher
Member Avatar

ejamily4ever
Oct 16 2010, 10:42 PM
mesagirl
Oct 16 2010, 10:37 PM
ejamily4ever
Oct 16 2010, 10:32 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepEJ begs Lexie to let him visit Arianna.
Well Sami wouldn't have gone in there, except that Lexie begged her to. Rafe probably wouldn't have gone in there either, except for the same fact.
Um nobody begged Rafe to go in there in fact Lexi begged him to stay out and threw him out but he kept going in. And he went in there by himself to taunt EJ while he was in a coma. Everyone knows how much Rafe hates EJ hell he told the Dimera's he wished their whole family had been wiped out so he shouldn't have been allowed any where near Ej's room.
Really, I think Rafe only went in the room once when EJ was in the coma. Then he went in once when Sami was in the room with EJ pretending to be his wife and he witnessed the kiss. One other time, he tried to go in, but Lexie stopped him and he complied. The last time was with Sami and Roman, at their request and by that time, EJ was off the machines and remembering everything. He didn't keep going in.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

annie
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Oct 17 2010, 01:05 PM
ejamily4ever
mesagirl

Um nobody begged Rafe to go in there in fact Lexi begged him to stay out and threw him out but he kept going in. And he went in there by himself to taunt EJ while he was in a coma. Everyone knows how much Rafe hates EJ hell he told the Dimera's he wished their whole family had been wiped out so he shouldn't have been allowed any where near Ej's room.
Really, I think Rafe only went in the room once when EJ was in the coma. Then he went in once when Sami was in the room with EJ pretending to be his wife and he witnessed the kiss. One other time, he tried to go in, but Lexie stopped him and he complied. The last time was with Sami and Roman, at their request and by that time, EJ was off the machines and remembering everything. He didn't keep going in.
If he went in once or 10 times, the point is he had no business going in there at all, till he went in with Roman and even then he's not part of any law enforcement agency -just sticking that big schozz in where he doesn't belong.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

annie
Oct 17 2010, 01:47 PM
many
magicsteacher
Oct 17 2010, 01:05 PM
ejamily4ever

If he went in once or 10 times, the point is he had no business going in there at all, till he went in with Roman and even then he's not part of any law enforcement agency -just sticking that big schozz in where he doesn't belong.
The poster I was responding to said that Rafe kept on going in many times and I was telling the facts that he didn't.
That's your opinion if Rafe shouldn't have gone in EJ's room. I think, under the circumstances of what he did and has done to Sami, Rafe, as her fiance, was justified in protecting her from the further manipulations and lies of this creep.

mesagirl
Member Avatar

ejamily4ever
mesagirl
ejamily4ever
Oct 16 2010, 10:32 PM

Well Sami wouldn't have gone in there, except that Lexie begged her to. Rafe probably wouldn't have gone in there either, except for the same fact.
I guess my statement wasn't very clear. Rafe went in because Sami went in. Sami went in because Lexie begged her to pretend to be nice to EJ.

annie
Member Avatar

Rafe had no business in his room period .

mesagirl
Member Avatar

annie
Oct 17 2010, 04:05 PM
Neither did Sami really. She wasn't actually married to him.

annie
Member Avatar

mesagirl
Oct 17 2010, 05:20 PM
annie
again you forgot she had power of attorney for his medical condition and he asked for Sami, didn't hear him call out for Rafe.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

annie
Oct 17 2010, 05:37 PM
mesagirl
annie
again you forgot she had power of attorney for his medical condition and he asked for Sami, didn't hear him call out for Rafe.
A medical power of attorney is only really in force when the patient cannot make medical decisions for her or himself. Once EJ was out of the coma and functioning on his own, Sami was no longer needed in that capacity and wasn't used in that capacity that I know of. No one was asking Sami if she wanted tests run, etc.

Lexie kept asking Sami to keep pretending that she was married to EJ so as not to upset him. Sami didn't want to do that, nor did she want to go in the room and didn't anymore than she had to.

annie
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Oct 17 2010, 07:29 PM
annie
mesagirl

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
A medical power of attorney is only really in force when the patient cannot make medical decisions for her or himself. Once EJ was out of the coma and functioning on his own, Sami was no longer needed in that capacity and wasn't used in that capacity that I know of. No one was asking Sami if she wanted tests run, etc.

Lexie kept asking Sami to keep pretending that she was married to EJ so as not to upset him. Sami didn't want to do that, nor did she want to go in the room and didn't anymore than she had to.
no one is arguing whether Sami wanted to do anything but EJ did ask for Sami and she reluctantly agreed, he never asked to see agent asshole, that is the subject and he had no business going in there. he isnt a relative and isnt on the case.

lysie
Member Avatar

Is the Chad stuff ever going to become relevant? What's the story even going to be?

Quote:

Brady must choose between his conscience and Nicole

Does this mean he has to choose between Isabella and Nicole? Because that's weird. And wrong.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

lysie
Oct 17 2010, 10:01 PM
Is the Chad stuff ever going to become relevant? What's the story even going to be?
I keep forgetting about it entirely.

lily20

Angie79
Oct 16 2010, 01:37 PM
More Daily Spoilers
Monday, October 18th
Rafe assures Sami that her secret is safe with him; Carly tells Nathan to stay away from Melanie; Hope interrupts a conversation between Warden Jane and trustee Lee; Bo and Ciara visit Hope, who helps Ciara feel better about the bully at school.

Tuesday, October 19th
Brady tells Nicole that Victor knows about their secret; Stefano notes that Chad reminds him of EJ; Arianna accuses Sami of shooting EJ; Nicole asks Brady if marriage and children are in their future.

Wednesday, October 20th
Rafe tries to talk Arianna down; Sami tells Arianna what happened the night she shot EJ; Rafe warns Will to keep quiet; Bo arrests EJ for breaking Sami's court order; Brady is visited by his mother, Isabella.

Thursday, October 21st
Brady must choose between his conscience and Nicole; Arianna and Sami fight, and Kayla breaks things up; Victor forces Vivian to admit she planned to entomb Maggie; Melanie informs Carly that she will never trust her again.

Friday, October 22nd
Carly tries to explain to Sister Anne why she lied about the test results; Arianna fights for her life; Nathan and Melanie connect slightly, but Stephanie interrupts and Melanie's walls go up again; EJ begs Lexie to let him visit Arianna.
does anyone actually care about Carly and Melanie's relationship?

:sleep:
Who the fuck cares.

Bad move by the writers killing ari off.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Looking forward to Monday's episode but the rest--- Nah. Off my DVR list.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

annie
Exactly it does not matter who he went in for, the idiot had no right to be in there.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

annie
Oct 17 2010, 08:43 PM
magicsteacher
annie

no one is arguing whether Sami wanted to do anything but EJ did ask for Sami and she reluctantly agreed, he never asked to see agent asshole, that is the subject and he had no business going in there. he isnt a relative and isnt on the case.
Uh-- you were the one who brought up the medical power of attorney. I was simply commenting on the statement you made.

Rafe was an FBI agent at the time and had every right to go into the room when a man who was accused of kidnapping a child was in there. If he didn't, then I am sure that the cop outside the room would have stopped him.

annie
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Oct 18 2010, 10:00 AM
annie
Oct 17 2010, 08:43 PM
magicsteacher

Uh-- you were the one who brought up the medical power of attorney. I was simply commenting on the statement you made.

Rafe was an FBI agent at the time and had every right to go into the room when a man who was accused of kidnapping a child was in there. If he didn't, then I am sure that the cop outside the room would have stopped him.
he already had solved the kidnapping case. now what's his excuse, the shooting was under Salem PD jurisdiction not a federal case so not his concern. Sorry no cigar. he is a rude buttinsky.

michelle
Member Avatar

I have to agree with Annie on this one. Rafe should have waited to see EJ. At that point, what did Rafe need to go in there to do but taunt him, gloat and tell him he was in trouble. That was definitely something that could have waited.

I will say this as a positive for Rafe, he was very cognizant and understanding of EJ and his children's relationships on Friday. More so than that bitch Sami. Right now, I like Rafe a whole lot more than her. At least he understands that EJ does love Johnny and Sydney (and that they love him).

I hope EJ (or Lysie, if possible) punches Sami in the face on Monday when Sami screeches at EJ to put Sydney down.
Edited by michelle, Oct 18 2010, 10:42 AM.

lysie
Member Avatar

michelle
Oct 18 2010, 10:42 AM
I have to agree with Annie on this one. Rafe should have waited to see EJ. At that point, what did Rafe need to go in there to do but taunt him, gloat and tell him he was in trouble. That was definitely something that could have waited.

I will say this as a positive for Rafe, he was very cognizant and understanding of EJ and his children's relationships on Friday. More so than that bitch Sami. Right now, I like Rafe a whole lot more than her. At least he understands that EJ does love Johnny and Sydney (and that they love him).

I hope EJ (or Lysie, if possible) punches Sami in the face on Monday when Sami screeches at EJ to put Sydney down.
I really hope this is the way it happens.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Oct 18 2010, 10:45 AM
michelle
Oct 18 2010, 10:42 AM

I really hope this is the way it happens.
Team lysie all the way!!

Knock her on her ass, lysie!!!
Edited by SoapGal1, Oct 18 2010, 10:55 AM.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

annie
Rafe has no business on my screen.......but I digress. :shame:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply