Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for wk of October 18th; *UPDATED 10/16*
Topic Started: Oct 6 2010, 02:00 PM (25,729 Views)
Helpless Romantic

Vicky4Mimi
Oct 7 2010, 09:00 AM
bryandattilofan
Oct 7 2010, 06:12 AM
SocRMum1
Oct 6 2010, 02:13 PM
Gotta love that Rafe is pleading with Arianna to zip it...when up to now he's just been so sweet and supportive of her. :rolleyes:

So the fact that Rafe knows Ari knows makes things a tiny bit more interesting. I can't imagine they'd ever make him do something as evil as smoosh his own sister to keep her quiet...but a girl can dream.

Anyway...if Rafe knows she knows, it's likely Sami and Will know it, too.

I'm looking forward to seeing Victor's reaction to learning of Viv's predicament. :laugh:

Thanks for posting!
Now, we all know Rafe isn't going to smoosh his own sister. Ej would be capabale of such an act but not Rafe. Of course, some don't like him bc he has Sami and Ej doesn't. That therefore makes it harder to see any good in Rafe. I guess it doesn't matter that Rafe is the good guy and hero and would not do this, it matters how bad some can paint him, just bc of wittle old Ej, whose not worth a plugged nickel. Who cares who shot Ej, the fact is they shoulda finished the job and put us out of our misery. This is a very poor copy of who shot JR. Days can not copy anything well, especially not a great like Dallas. Tomlin just doesn't have what it takes.
that is exactly right. The only thing Rafe is guilty of is loving Sami and having Sami love him back. Some can't deal with that....too bad.
Rafe is a hero with bedroom eyes---just ask Kenny if you don't believe!
Great post! :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TINA222
Member Avatar

Sami is an emotional vampire. She takes and takes and takes and doesnt give anything back. Rafe is doing all the work. and Sami has given Rafe what?Other than the magical hooo hooo covered in glitter..................................I ll wait. :lol:

Lost job
Lost morals and ethics.
Lost sister.
Other sister finds out he lied and that was the reason Ari dies? Will lose her too. She will hate Rafe.
Could lose freedom and go to jail.
Criminal record so he will never work in the FBI again.

Sami has enriched Rafe's life sooo much. *snickers*

yeah Rafe is REAL lucky to have the using trashy whore. he hit the lottery. :sarcasm: As an EJ fan I dont want him anywhere near that vampire.

I found a picture of Rafe and Sami. its soo sweet. :lol:

Attached to this post:
Attachments: dorian_cleavenger_the_succubus.jpg (244.57 KB)
Edited by TINA222, Oct 7 2010, 09:27 AM.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

^Rafe is "taking one for the team!" (Karma asshole; still bitter at him using Nicole!)

As for the rest...I'll believe it if I see it. EJ tortures Sami take 98686756545..and ACTION BORING!!!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

If EJ is telling Bo that it was Sami OR Will it sounds to me like EJ still doesn't have solid proof. I'm not sure what the intent of that pissing match will be - EJ blowing smoke and Bo rolling his eyes, I suppose. Riveting stuff. :rolleyes:

I find it more intriguing that the title of that episode is "Sami Pleads with Arianna". Really? Again...because she's always been so close and chummy with her? Whatever, bitch...get over yourself.

lovin'EJ
Member Avatar

Rafe's an idiot, and brady comes clean, love to hear what vic's gonna say when he finds out what viv was gonna do to maggie. I love Brady and Nicole!!! Wait till Melanie finds out about chloe and phil, can't wait.
Then try and keep nathan away.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Yep. Tptb have thrown Sami Gene under the bus, backed it over her, ran back over her, stopped on her, peeled out on her ass. Why would anyone want a pairing that included this trainwreck?

Go get her Rafe, she's all yours......

TINA222
Member Avatar

I bet they find out Ari has info on EJ's shooter. Not exact proof but maybe a phone call or text she sends to EJ. Thus making Will and Sami have motives to get rid of her. its enough for Bo to start looking at them funny.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

TINA222
Oct 7 2010, 09:51 AM
I bet they find out Ari has info on EJ's shooter. Not exact proof but maybe a phone call or text she sends to EJ. Thus making Will and Sami have motives to get rid of her. its enough for Bo to start looking at them funny.
Yep - especially since we already know that Rafe is going to plead with Arianna to keep quiet.

TINA222
Member Avatar

I wonder if they will run? The walls seem to be closing in on the lying murdering hypocrites. I can see Rafe, Sami and Will saying they need to run away. Of course they will get caught. EJ will get the kids back. We know via the boy who plays Johnny's facebook account he is running lines with James. So EJ probably has the children back in the manor and the three amigos are in jail.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

^^I called it first! I think they will run....just like Sami did before with Will...you know they recycle stories on Days.....I hope they end up in Hong Kong though :)

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Oct 7 2010, 10:01 AM
^^I called it first! I think they will run....just like Sami did before with Will...you know they recycle stories on Days.....I hope they end up in Hong Kong though :)
Me too. To stay. Hasta la Vista!

TINA222
Member Avatar

Sidney and Johnny have to stay with EJ though. The rest can go visit Lucas. Then he can turn them in!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

JANALH
Oct 7 2010, 10:10 AM
LuvingLumi
Oct 7 2010, 10:01 AM
Me too. To stay. Hasta la Vista!
*high fives Jana* Now we're talking! :D

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

TINA222
Oct 7 2010, 10:12 AM
Sidney and Johnny have to stay with EJ though. The rest can go visit Lucas. Then he can turn them in!
Absolutely!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

TINA222
Oct 7 2010, 10:12 AM
Oh no, I'm not referring to any Dimera children. They must stay with their smolderingly hot fatha at the DiMansion right in good ole Salem.

Vicky4Mimi

Nope I think Sami and Rafe will run with them ALL...if they do indeed run. No way would she leave her children with the Dimera mess to clean up!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Oct 7 2010, 10:20 AM
Nope I think Sami and Rafe will run with them ALL...if they do indeed run. No way would she leave her children with the Dimera mess to clean up!
She didn't seem to have any problem with that when she wanted to hide her pregnancy. She was flat out refusing to go to WP - until Lucas reminded her it would work out conveniently for her. :shrug:

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Oct 7 2010, 10:20 AM
Na. They can't get all lovey-dovey and romantic while there on the run with Sami's kiddies tagging along. You KNOW those kids spoil her lovin' - just like on the night of the shooting. She'll leave the kids with "evil" EJ - and run to save herself. It's Sami's style. They will, however, take Johnny's penguin for safe-keeping and reflective moments. :)

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Carly tries to explain to Sister Anne why she lied about the test results.
-Brady informs Nicole that Victor knows about their secret.
-Hope breaks in on a conversation between Warden Jane and Trustee Lee.

SOW Spoilers
-Sami wants EJ arrested.
-Melanie gives Carly the brush-off.
-Will is determined to protect Sami.
http://www.rogue-ejami.com/

TINA222
Member Avatar

Is that bitch serious? Look in the damn mirror you murdering succubus! Even if EJ went to jail she would still have to deal with Stefano. She is dumb dumb dumb.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply