Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Christmas 2010...
Topic Started: Oct 12 2010, 05:09 PM (9,679 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Christmas Eve in Salem tomorrow...let the speculations begin...more to follow
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Such a tease!

I'm just hoping Chloe's baby hasn't been kidnapped and is being returned to her during a moving Christmas Eve service.

Looking forward to the "more!"

maverick
Member Avatar

I love Christmas time in Salem but with the way this show has been playing out this past year I not holding my breath that they are going to go back to their roots and give us a great episode of what made Days Christmas' some of the greatest on TV.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Bo & Hope reunite.... EJ spends it all alone pouting... Rafe finds Nicole sobbing...

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Since we haven't heard any casting announcements it doesn't seem as if any more Hortons will be showing up. I thought maybe since it was the first Christmas after Alice's death there would be some characters such as Bill, Lucas or Melissa returning. That would have been a nice touch.

am103
Member Avatar

I hope DAYS does Christmas right this year, complete with some visits from Bradys and Hortons that we don't see often. Particularly, I'd love to see some Holiday returns from Lucas, Bill, Maggie's daughters, and Shane and Kimberly.

I'm so curious about how Shane and Kimber are since reuniting in the summer. It what be super-cool if the Bradys and Hortons gathered for a Christmas wedding for Shane and Kim. Another thought: Will Victor be attending the Horton Christmas this year? Or will Vivian be back in the picture?

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Bo & Hope reunite, Abby returns to town, Jennifer gets a call from Jack. Maggie shares her first kiss with Victor.. Doug & Julie return to town, Sami is in a cell (here's hoping), Kayla possibly returns, Melanie & Nathan grow closer, Chloe shares Christmas alone with her new baby.
Edited by Casey, Oct 12 2010, 06:25 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I wish I could be excited for this but I'm not. I have no doubt that this writing team will wreck the Christmas episode just like they've wrecked every other episode this year.

Criss33
Member Avatar

Bo & Hope together, EJ and Sami together, rafe and Nicole together, Philip & Chloe together with their baby. Mel, Nathan, Dr. Dan and Carly together. that is my Xmas wish for DOOL!!!!

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Kenny
Oct 12 2010, 06:29 PM
I wish I could be excited for this but I'm not. I have no doubt that this writing team will wreck the Christmas episode just like they've wrecked every other episode this year.
They will probably showcase Melanie again. Remember when the Christmas episodes used to be so awesome?

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

CaseyLovesDays
Oct 12 2010, 06:21 PM
Bo & Hope reunite, Abby returns to town, Jennifer gets a call from Jack. Maggie shares her first kiss with Victor.. Doug & Julie return to town, Sami is in a cell (here's hoping), Kayla possibly returns, Melanie & Nathan grow closer, Chloe shares Christmas alone with her new baby.
I like your last one, Maggie & Victor, how about kissing under the mistletoe. Uh, oh, I've got goosebumps. Victor dressed like Santa kissing Maggie under the mistletoe, oops even better.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

How about Chill? I still believe they'll go down that route..the actors have a lot of chemistry.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

crookedhalo
Oct 12 2010, 06:31 PM
CaseyLovesDays
Oct 12 2010, 06:21 PM
I like your last one, Maggie & Victor, how about kissing under the mistletoe. Uh, oh, I've got goosebumps. Victor dressed like Santa kissing Maggie under the mistletoe, oops even better.
That would be adorable. I love those two.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

CaseyLovesDays
Oct 12 2010, 06:32 PM
How about Chill? I still believe they'll go down that route..the actors have a lot of chemistry.
Chad & Will kissing under the mistletoe??

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

How about Victor reading the christmas story while Maggie watches him adoringly? Vivian dreams and they do A Christmas Carol thing?? I know Kenny, it won't happen but I bet I could come up with something better than what will actually happen.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

crookedhalo
Oct 12 2010, 06:38 PM
How about Victor reading the christmas story while Maggie watches him adoringly? Vivian dreams and they do A Christmas Carol thing?? I know Kenny, it won't happen but I bet I could come up with something better than what will actually happen.
I think Jenn will read the Horton Christmas story this year, or Maggie whomever it is is usually a Horton or Brady.

misch
Member Avatar

Think I will pass on Christmas in Salem this year and watch reruns on youtube. :shrug:

TINA222
Member Avatar

It will probably involve Sami and getting that glittery Safe baby. Or maybe she will get twins again. :lol: :lol: Im evil.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

TINA222
Oct 12 2010, 07:00 PM
It will probably involve Sami and getting that glittery Safe baby. Or maybe she will get twins again. :lol: :lol: Im evil.
:hahano:

You are evil!! :P

I'm sure it will revolve around Sami and her glittery hoo-hah. Heck, they'll probably string Christmas lights on it, gather around it, and sing "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" for the end of show. :drunk:

maverick
Member Avatar

TINA222
Oct 12 2010, 07:00 PM
Someone needs to stick a cork in the baby making machine.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply