Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Christmas 2010...
Topic Started: Oct 12 2010, 05:09 PM (9,800 Views)
Jarlena4Eva
Member Avatar
Jarlena-Holic

Paxton
Oct 12 2010, 05:10 PM
Such a tease!

I'm just hoping Chloe's baby hasn't been kidnapped and is being returned to her during a moving Christmas Eve service.

Looking forward to the "more!"
Hopefully not! You talk about copying storylines! Hello!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

CaseyLovesDays
Oct 12 2010, 06:32 PM
How about Chill? I still believe they'll go down that route..the actors have a lot of chemistry.
Not on this show.

This is going to be sad, with such a lack of Hortons around. I wonder if Hope will be out of prison by then. They'll probably round out the Horton celebration with safe and her kids, and maybe a Christmas reunion for Nathan and Melanie. At the warp speed relationships go, they might even get engaged.

Chloe's baby will probably be in the hospital.
Edited by six, Oct 12 2010, 07:15 PM.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

JANALH
Oct 12 2010, 07:05 PM
TINA222
Oct 12 2010, 07:00 PM
It will probably involve Sami and getting that glittery Safe baby. Or maybe she will get twins again. :lol: :lol: Im evil.
:hahano:

You are evil!! :P

I'm sure it will revolve around Sami and her glittery hoo-hah. Heck, they'll probably string Christmas lights on it, gather around it, and sing "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" for the end of show. :drunk:
Jen reading the Christmas.......... :sleep: . Sorry fell asleep halfway through my comment, I love Jennifer but would hate that...

Lights on Sami's hoo-hah? Sounds like a Corday christmas, doesn't it??

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

I dont celebrate Xmas and I have no hope that DAYS will either!

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

six
Oct 12 2010, 07:14 PM
CaseyLovesDays
How about Chill? I still believe they'll go down that route..the actors have a lot of chemistry.
Not on this show.

This is going to be sad, with such a lack of Hortons around. I wonder if Hope will be out of prison by then. They'll probably round out the Horton celebration with safe and her kids, and maybe a Christmas reunion for Nathan and Melanie. At the warp speed relationships go, they might even get engaged.

I'm sure Hope will be out by Christmas. Jennifer comes back the 11th with plenty of time to help get Bo & Hope back together. Here's a though they could remarry on Christmas.

maverick
Member Avatar

CaseyLovesDays
Oct 12 2010, 07:27 PM
six
CaseyLovesDays
Not on this show.

I'm sure Hope will be out by Christmas. Jennifer comes back the 11th with plenty of time to help get Bo & Hope back together. Here's a though they could remarry on Christmas.
I love your optimism, but I just don't see it happening that fast and with the way they were shredded to be OOC the past 12+ months it would be a waste for the writers to put them back together this fast.

and with everything I read about Corday and his spinmeister machine, why do I get the feeling that when he said he was bringing Jen back to "reunite Bo and Hope" it most likely will not play out that way?

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

maverick
Oct 12 2010, 07:33 PM
CaseyLovesDays
six

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I love your optimism, but I just don't see it happening that fast and with the way they were shredded to be OOC the past 12+ months it would be a waste for the writers to put them back together this fast.

and with everything I read about Corday and his spinmeister machine, why do I get the feeling that when he said he was bringing Jen back to "reunite Bo and Hope" it most likely will not play out that way?
I totally agree with your post :rockon:

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Godly thy are already shooting Christmas episodes? :o :o This show moves by so fast.

I do feel it kinda funny how they shoot so far ahead, but storylines drag and drag and drag :shame:

As far as speculations, here it goes for me.

Safe/Ej- I predict they are going to get married, and Ej is going to get custody. I speculate that the new woman amber might be for Ej or Rafe, regardless on who she is for, lets just hope that Sami picks a man and shut up. Let Ej please move on from that trash, and please move on to someone that is worth it.

Nathan/Stephanie/Melanie- I sense that Nathan and Melanie are going to reunite, leaving Stephanie alone and desperate. She is either going to interfere with the whole reunion or run into Ian or try to sink her claws into Philip again.

Daniel/Carly/Philip- I predict that Daniel and Carly are going to have a affair, and Phloe is going to bond over their kid. I don`t see Daniel and Chloe lasting long, but i don`t think they are going to break up that fast either.

Bope- They are going to reunite by Christmas, with Jennifer help, if they don`t, I would be surprised.

Victor/Vivian/Maggie- Vivian is once again will try to get rid of Maggie, and this time she succeeds. Maggie is in danger, and Victor is going to protect her, leaving Viv heartbroken again and the cycle continues again, until Viv falls in love with Gus.

Will/Gabby- It is bound that those two would be swapping spit, days is anything but unpredictable.

Brady/Nicole- I don`t know about these two, I am sick of them. More sex I assume, but who cares at this point :shame:

Stefano/Chad/Kate- Chad is going to go through some rough patches,because he find out he was a dimera. Kate is going to convince her husband to accept chad in the family and chad and Ej will both vie for their father attention.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

hopebo
Oct 12 2010, 07:36 PM
maverick
Oct 12 2010, 07:33 PM
CaseyLovesDays

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

I totally agree with your post :rockon:
a gal can dream, can't she? all I want for Christmas is Bo & Hope together... And for Liz<3Days, that's alright in my book, to each his own.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Oct 12 2010, 07:42 PM
Kate is going to convince her husband to accept chad in the family and chad and Ej will both vie for their father attention.

That's something gag worthy and rerunish...who will fall of the stairs this time, I wonder if EJ would do something to Chad to make his dad love him more and stop caring about Chad?? I would almost bet money...

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Well, I will chime in as the only person who is optimistic and looking forward to Christmas on this show. Then again, I'm loving the show right now so...

Here are my predictions:

D&J return.

Chloe's sick baby gets a miracle.

Bo and Hope reunite and she is released just in time to spend Christmas with her family.

Carly and Melanie begin to work past their differences.

Abby returns.

Victor and Maggie kiss under the mistletoe.

Rafe either brings Christmas and the kids to Sami in jail or some form of that kind of gesture.

Maybe Kayla returns again for some reason.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Oct 12 2010, 07:56 PM.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Oct 12 2010, 07:56 PM
Well, I will chime in as the only person who is optimistic and looking forward to Christmas on this show. Then again, I'm loving the show right now so...

Here are my predictions:

D&J return.

Bo and Hope reunite and she is released just in time to spend Christmas with her family.

Abby returns.

Rafe either brings Christmas and the kids to Sami in jail or some form of that kind of gesture.

I saw a pic today, it was taken a few days ago. In the dressing room was Galen playing around with the two boys that play Johnny, he had a ring... You could see Ali's reflection in the mirror checking her makeup, wearing a green shirt. Don't know what it means, just passing it on.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

CaseyLovesDays
Oct 12 2010, 06:45 PM
crookedhalo
Oct 12 2010, 06:38 PM
How about Victor reading the christmas story while Maggie watches him adoringly? Vivian dreams and they do A Christmas Carol thing?? I know Kenny, it won't happen but I bet I could come up with something better than what will actually happen.
I think Jenn will read the Horton Christmas story this year, or Maggie whomever it is is usually a Horton or Brady.
you know the running joke about the story right? Whomever reads it isn't around for next xmas....

My totally not the way they will actually play out predictions:

-Bill returns (establishes his patriarch duty in the Horton household) convinces Kate to go upstairs to the bedroom with him as he has something to show her....she agrees but has more to show than he does: :boobs:

-Doug and Julie are there (obviously) and start signing xmas carols

-Maggie invites Victor who initially feels uncomfortable attending since it's the first xmas without Mickey around....but as he settles into his living room with a drink Vivian comes in the front door screaming about Brady and the sarcophagus, Victor skips out the back door and ends up at the Horton's (or wherever they are doing the celebrating this year). :smooch:

-Lucas walks in with Allie and Will, smirks, hangs his ornament and helps Allie with hers. He smirks again and tells everyone he needs to go back to China. He hears his parents going at it upstairs and tells everyone that Salem has a bunch of crazy people he just can't live around anymore....he sees Sami on his way out and he runs faster. :run:

-Chloe's baby is born and Dan is puzzled when the kid only has one leg. Chloe tells him not to worry it'll grow back just like Philip's did. Dan's expression: :mellow:

-Stefano and Ej plan 325,000,000 time they will try to seek revenge against Samanther, only to fail again and then have to start planning the 325,000,001st time. Stefano hasn't even realized that Kate isn't home for xmas.

-Brady and Nicole get drunk and tell bad sarcophagus jokes to each other.

-Melanie ends up boinking Nathan as Stephanie catches them. She waits to bitch slap Melanie as the entire town of Salem forms a line to knock Strawberry Shortcake off her damn pedestal.

-Bo has a realization, he never stopped loving Hope. Hope gets out of prison and :whack: him.

-Jenn wonders where Jack and the rest of her family are as she hangs their ornaments.
Edited by LuvingLumi, Oct 12 2010, 08:57 PM.

lastDays
Member Avatar

I think the baby's true paternity comes out the usual way-medical emergency

Ljay
Member Avatar

crookedhalo
Oct 12 2010, 08:08 PM
PhoenixRising05

Here are my predictions:

D&J return.

Abby returns.

I saw a pic today, it was taken a few days ago. In the dressing room was Galen playing around with the two boys that play Johnny, he had a ring... You could see Ali's reflection in the mirror checking her makeup, wearing a green shirt. Don't know what it means, just passing it on.
Posted Image
This one?

Link provided below.
http://www.alisonsweeney.com/photo/view/10010/3/1052/1

annie
Member Avatar

they (the whole cast) will gather around the Christmas tree and sing So Long its been good to know you.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

wonderingwhat
Oct 12 2010, 10:08 PM
crookedhalo
Oct 12 2010, 08:08 PM
PhoenixRising05

Here are my predictions:

D&J return.

Abby returns.

Posted Image
This one?

Link provided below.
http://www.alisonsweeney.com/photo/view/10010/3/1052/1
Ali might be holding her cell phone, but I think Galen is doing a magic trick... here is what is interesting so this was from this week, so if their ready to shoot... Ali is definitely not in a prison jump suit.

supermanfan85
Member Avatar

I am crossing fingers that BO and Carly celebrate a Christmas and new years eve together... we haven't had one in what... almost 20 years???? Come on... give us that much!

dylan76
Member Avatar

So, no Halloween episode this year? Bummer. I miss the days of the costume parties & carnivals. I think the last time Halloween was celebrated in Salem was when Ford attacked Cordy at Chelsea's sorority house.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

as long as I get Justin for the Christmas episode. I will be happy. I want him with his family- Victor, Phillip, Bo, Ciara, Brady, Adrienne, Maggie, Nicole, etc... I would love if J&A's boys showed up- could really use them. I know that is big time wishful thinking on my part. As for the rest of the characters could careless. seen enough of them for the year.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply