Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Christmas 2010...
Topic Started: Oct 12 2010, 05:09 PM (9,759 Views)
Helpless Romantic

crookedhalo
Oct 12 2010, 11:48 PM
wonderingwhat
Oct 12 2010, 10:08 PM
crookedhalo
Oct 12 2010, 08:08 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Posted Image
This one?

Link provided below.
http://www.alisonsweeney.com/photo/view/10010/3/1052/1
Ali might be holding her cell phone, but I think Galen is doing a magic trick... here is what is interesting so this was from this week, so if their ready to shoot... Ali is definitely not in a prison jump suit.
Cute pic. Thanks for posting.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

crookedhalo
Oct 12 2010, 11:48 PM
wonderingwhat
Oct 12 2010, 10:08 PM
crookedhalo
Oct 12 2010, 08:08 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Posted Image
This one?

Link provided below.
http://www.alisonsweeney.com/photo/view/10010/3/1052/1
Ali might be holding her cell phone, but I think Galen is doing a magic trick... here is what is interesting so this was from this week, so if their ready to shoot... Ali is definitely not in a prison jump suit.
I thought it sure looked like a ring to me. I enlarged it as much as I could. It appears to be yellow gold, whatever it is. And for sure Sami is dressed in street clothes, so she isn't in jail. The boys are with both of them in a dressing room/makeup area, so I am assuming they are all filming together. Perhaps they are ring bearers in a SAFE wedding?

I predict that EJ once again tries his evil plan to foil Sami's getting the kids and breaking up SAFE, but once again, it fails-- EJ's plans never work out b/c he never thinks things through and goes on revenge instead of a well thought out plan. Stefano has warned him of this before, and I think he has already warned him again that there are flaws in his plan.

I am wondering if it isn't Stefano who hired Marco to shoot EJ and then ends up framing Sami for it-- and this is the twist. He sure wanted to get Kate out of the mansion in a hurry and knew he was implicated in the kidnapping; he had told EJ he had fucked up majorly with what he had done, and knew EJ was planning on taking his grandkids and running with them. WOuldn't be the first time he has done something to one of his kids. Knsow it's off topic, but just a thought.

jeanneshuis
Member Avatar

annie
Oct 12 2010, 11:40 PM
they (the whole cast) will gather around the Christmas tree and sing So Long its been good to know you.

Posted Image
Edited by jeanneshuis, Oct 13 2010, 09:10 AM.

Vicky4Mimi

jeanneshuis
Oct 13 2010, 09:09 AM
annie
Oct 12 2010, 11:40 PM
they (the whole cast) will gather around the Christmas tree and sing So Long its been good to know you.

Posted Image
Jeanne, I love that picture. Galen is such a nice guy.

mesagirl
Member Avatar

Thanks for sharing all the pics! I wish we could get more of them like this. Galen has a great smile too.

Sarah
Member Avatar

Jason47
Oct 12 2010, 05:09 PM
Christmas Eve in Salem tomorrow...let the speculations begin...more to follow
no idea l hoping for good writing that's all l ask.

hellencatherine

Bo and Hope-Get back together.Bo realises that he still loves Hope and dumps homewrecker Carly
Chloe and Philip-Get closer and bond with their baby
Sami and Rafe-During their wedding day it doesn't happen because EJ stops it before everyone gets into the church
Arianna- She dies Thank the soap Gods :hail:
Kate and Stefano and Chad-Stefano finds out that Chad is his so merry christmas
Tony Dimera- Is alive he faked his death
Lucas Roberts-Lucas comes back home and is the one who saves Sami. He tells her he still loves her and wants to get back together with her and in 2011 we begin the triangle with Lucas-Sami-Rafe of course the endgame is Lumi :wub: I know a girl can dream right
EJ and Nicole- Kiss
Brady and Nicole-?
Melanie and Nathan- They get close again but not straight away but on news years eve they kiss and they get back together
Maggie and Victor- Kiss on christmas day and that's when Vivian comes home,Brady lets her go
Eric Brady comes back home with a child played by Greg Vaughan (Another dream of mine) he still loves Nicole
Peter Blake comes back home just as Jennifer comes back. 2011 Jack comes home with a twenty year old Abby and her brother
A mysterious young man comes back home and is later on revealed to be Zach Brady

maverick
Member Avatar

hellencatherine
Oct 13 2010, 11:19 AM
Bo and Hope-Get back together.Bo realises that he still loves Hope and dumps homewrecker Carly
Sami and Rafe-During their wedding day it doesn't happen because EJ stops it before everyone gets into the church
Lucas Roberts-Lucas comes back home and is the one who saves Sami. He tells her he still loves her and wants to get back together with her and in 2011 we begin the triangle with Lucas-Sami-Rafe of course the endgame is Lumi :wub: I know a girl can dream right
EJ and Nicole- Kiss
Brady and Nicole-?
Melanie and Nathan- They get close again but not straight away but on news years eve they kiss and they get back together
Maggie and Victor- Kiss on christmas day and that's when Vivian comes home,Brady lets her go
Eric Brady comes back home with a child played by Greg Vaughan (Another dream of mine) he still loves Nicole
Peter Blake comes back home just as Jennifer comes back. 2011 Jack comes home with a twenty year old Abby and her brother
A mysterious young man comes back home and is later on revealed to be Zach Brady
the only way Peter Blake is coming back is if they recast that role, NO WAY Jason Brooks makes another appearance on DAYS. that period is sort of forgotten for various reasons. ;)

Sindacco
Member Avatar

We won't see a recast Peter either, not as long as Missy is on the show.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

mesagirl
Oct 13 2010, 09:52 AM
Thanks for sharing all the pics! I wish we could get more of them like this. Galen has a great smile too.
Galen has a great everything!! May we see more of it. Merry Christmas to us!!

Bettyrj

James has a great smile, too! And beautiful eyes! He's downright handsome all over!

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

maverick
Oct 13 2010, 12:16 PM
the only way Peter Blake is coming back is if they recast that role, NO WAY Jason Brooks makes another appearance on DAYS. that period is sort of forgotten for various reasons. ;)
Even then I doubt the character would come back. I think that is most likely part of Missy's contract negotiations, because of what happened fifteen years ago. :shame:

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

crookedhalo
Oct 12 2010, 07:56 PM
JamesScott_19
Oct 12 2010, 07:42 PM
Kate is going to convince her husband to accept chad in the family and chad and Ej will both vie for their father attention.

That's something gag worthy and rerunish...who will fall of the stairs this time, I wonder if EJ would do something to Chad to make his dad love him more and stop caring about Chad?? I would almost bet money...
FYI I never said I wanted it to happen just a prediction, not saying I will be on cloud nine.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Oct 13 2010, 05:51 PM
crookedhalo
Oct 12 2010, 07:56 PM
JamesScott_19
Oct 12 2010, 07:42 PM
Kate is going to convince her husband to accept chad in the family and chad and Ej will both vie for their father attention.

That's something gag worthy and rerunish...who will fall of the stairs this time, I wonder if EJ would do something to Chad to make his dad love him more and stop caring about Chad?? I would almost bet money...
FYI I never said I wanted it to happen just a prediction, not saying I will be on cloud nine.
I knew that was just giving my reaction to it. I hated EJ & Tony doing it, would hate if they repeated it and exchanged Chad's name for Tony. At least Thaao had appeal for me, Casey has none, sorry, not for me. To each his own..

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

If your wondering Brady, Nicole, Philip, Kate, Victor, Vivian, and Melanie are all in the Christmas show (not including the obvious Horton's: Jennifer, Hope, Maggie, Bo, Doug, Julie, etc.)

http://twitter.com/mollydollyy
Edited by Casey, Oct 13 2010, 06:41 PM.

supermanfan85
Member Avatar

hellencatherine
EJ and Nicole- Kiss
Brady and Nicole-?
Can we lay off the insults here... i get you want Bo with Hope but you dont need to call Carly a homewrecker... especially because she didnt home wreck anything... Bo and Hope ruined their marriage all on their own with no help of the outside world....

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

supermanfan85
Oct 13 2010, 08:07 PM
hellencatherine
EJ and Nicole- Kiss
Brady and Nicole-?
Can we lay off the insults here... i get you want Bo with Hope but you dont need to call Carly a homewrecker... especially because she didnt home wreck anything... Bo and Hope ruined their marriage all on their own with no help of the outside world....

there's nothing in the rules that says you can't bash characters. Carly may not have initiated Bo & Hope's marital problems, but she sure as hell made them worse! The woman came back to Salem solely to seek out Bo's "help" in keeping Vivian from killing her... oh wait... she also came with the Mayan Scroll from, what was it, 18 years ago?? Come on! She knew that Bo wouldn't be able to resist helping a damsel in distress, she's admitted that to Melanie! Now, this isn't the thread for further discussion on this topic, so i'm gonna end my rambling here & state my thoughts on Christmas 2010:

I'm pretty sure that Bo & Hope won't be blissfully back together yet (though definitely working on getting back to their adorable & happy togethered selves!), but I sure hope that Carly's as far out of the picture as possible & celebrating with Mel (if she forgives Carly for assisting with Chloe's lies) and Daniel (if he forgives Carly for all the lies she's been keeping, and if Carly didn't lie about him being Mel's father). That would mean that Daniel, Mel, & Carly would also be with the baby, possibly Chloe, if Daniel forgives her, though i doubt that Phillip's still gonna be in the picture. The annual Horton Tree Trimming will be on, though i'm not sure where. Maybe Maggie's house, maybe at whatever new home Bo & Hope are gonna have. We'll have to wait and see. Sami, Rafe & the kids will be at the Brady Christmas party, and EJ, Kate, & Stefano will celebrate on their own - maybe Lexie comes by, maybe not. Lexie, Abe, & Theo will probably make an appearance at either the Horton Christmas, or the Brady Christmas. As for Brady & Nicole, who knows. Steph & Nathan - who knows. They may or may not be together.
Edited by Supergirlx2, Oct 13 2010, 09:27 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

supermanfan85
Oct 13 2010, 08:07 PM
hellencatherine
EJ and Nicole- Kiss
Brady and Nicole-?
Character bashing is allowed whether it's accurate or not.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

CaseyLovesDays
Oct 13 2010, 06:38 PM
If your wondering Brady, Nicole, Philip, Kate, Victor, Vivian, and Melanie are all in the Christmas show (not including the obvious Horton's: Jennifer, Hope, Maggie, Bo, Doug, Julie, etc.)

Crystal, Shawn and Nadia were filming as well this morning.

https://twitter.com/crystalchappell/status/27247237633

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

dc cubs
Oct 13 2010, 10:40 PM
CaseyLovesDays
Oct 13 2010, 06:38 PM

Crystal, Shawn and Nadia were filming as well this morning.

https://twitter.com/crystalchappell/status/27247237633
Thanks dc cubs! :D I figured they'd find a way into that episode, although I'd much rather see it focused on Doug, Julie, Jennifer, and Bope.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply