Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Christmas 2010...
Topic Started: Oct 12 2010, 05:09 PM (9,587 Views)
maverick
Member Avatar

crookedhalo
Oct 13 2010, 11:10 PM
hopebo
Oct 13 2010, 11:09 PM
Hope could move in when she gets out of prison, no way do I want her to go back to her former house with everything that happened there this past year.
How about Hope & Jennifer sharing it for a while?
That would be cool and then Kayla can move in there too! 3 chicks raising their kids at the Horton House.
Edited by maverick, Oct 14 2010, 12:19 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

^Kayla? she's not a Horton. I like the ideal of Jennifer & Hope for three reasons,

1st They are both Hortons
2nd They are cousins
&
3rd Jennifer will have ample time to work on Hope and Bo

maverick
Member Avatar

crookedhalo
Oct 14 2010, 01:34 AM
^Kayla? she's not a Horton. I like the ideal of Jennifer & Hope for three reasons,

2nd They are cousins
&
I know she's not a Horton. I was actually thinking in terms of Joe and JJr. I feel like with Kay living upstairs at the pub we won't see her much.

1) check
2) check
3) hope she has a good plan in place...LOL

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

crookedhalo
Oct 14 2010, 12:03 AM
Livie
Oct 14 2010, 12:00 AM
I would love to see Brady and Nicole pipe in Christmas music to poor Viv in the sarcophagus! Maybe some lights and a wreath as well.

Then maybe a babe born in the manger type story for Chloe's baby. With Philip.

I thought of the manger scenerio... :lol: I guess this gal won't be a virgin.
:laugh:

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

maverick
Oct 14 2010, 01:53 AM
crookedhalo
Oct 14 2010, 01:34 AM

2nd They are cousins
&
I know she's not a Horton. I was actually thinking in terms of Joe and JJr. I feel like with Kay living upstairs at the pub we won't see her much.

1) check
2) check
3) hope she has a good plan in place...LOL
Yeah since Ma Brady doesn't have much room, I guess that got cleared out with Sami and the kids moving into Rafe's place.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Oct 13 2010, 10:40 PM
CaseyLovesDays
Oct 13 2010, 06:38 PM
If your wondering Brady, Nicole, Philip, Kate, Victor, Vivian, and Melanie are all in the Christmas show (not including the obvious Horton's: Jennifer, Hope, Maggie, Bo, Doug, Julie, etc.)

http://twitter.com/mollydollyy
Crystal, Shawn and Nadia were filming as well this morning.

https://twitter.com/crystalchappell/status/27247237633
Thanks.

Bummer no Justin. :( Well I guess I will be skipping this Christmas episode. I hate he can't even be with his family for the holidays. :(

This show is frustrating. *sigh*.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Mirage75
Oct 14 2010, 07:02 AM
dc cubs
Oct 13 2010, 10:40 PM
CaseyLovesDays
Oct 13 2010, 06:38 PM
If your wondering Brady, Nicole, Philip, Kate, Victor, Vivian, and Melanie are all in the Christmas show (not including the obvious Horton's: Jennifer, Hope, Maggie, Bo, Doug, Julie, etc.)

http://twitter.com/mollydollyy
Crystal, Shawn and Nadia were filming as well this morning.

https://twitter.com/crystalchappell/status/27247237633
Thanks.

Bummer no Justin. :( Well I guess I will be skipping this Christmas episode. I hate he can't even be with his family for the holidays. :(

This show is frustrating. *sigh*.

Oh I'm sure they'll squeeze them in somehow. Justin & Adrienne will most likely be a couple again by then so I could see them spending Christmas together at the Kiriakis mansion with Victor, Brady, Philip, etc.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lysie
Oct 13 2010, 10:58 PM
CaseyLovesDays
Oct 13 2010, 10:57 PM
Kenny
Oct 13 2010, 10:56 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I wish, but I remember the cast saying they wouldn't feel right using the set.
I don't think the cast gets to decide what sets they use.

I'm really hoping this is another example of Dena being full of it.
Me too....if it's the Horton House, I'll be sooo happy.

I remember Dena saying it'll get destroyed and someone else saying after her (maybe it was KA) that they might utilize it again. Maybe this is what she was talking about. One last xmas in the Horton House? Who knows. They should really consider leaving it up for Jennifer. If it's too much, then build a replica that is easier to put together, do something though, that set is too iconic to just trash and never use again.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Livie

I envision EJ wandering around the town, after having spent Christmas Eve alone, drinking. Stefano and Kate are in Mallorca drinking Sangria, so he has the house to himself. The Spirit of Christmas comes to visit him, and shows him the chains he has forged in life. At this point, they weigh about three hundred pounds and growing

Does this sound familiar?

So off they go, peeking in houses. The Horton Christmas is the first stop where Will,Allie, Johnny, Sydney and their parents, Sami, Lucas, and Rafe are stopping by to have a cup of egg nog and hang an ornament.

Then EJ gets to visit the grave of Arianna, whose spirit haunts him with an accusation of knowing he used her to get to her brother, and look where it got her!

Soon, off to peek in the window of Lexie and Abe who are showering gifts on young Theo. EJ knows they could have invited him to share Christmas Eve with them, but they did not.

The next stop is to see Nicole and Brady drinking double martini's in the Kirakis living room. As they kiss, he hears her say to Brady, "Do you think there is room in there with Vivian for EJ as well?" Not knowing what she is talking about, EJ turns to the Spirit who only shrugs.

Finally, they hover outside the window of the humble apartment home shared by Rafe, Sami and the kids. Having come home from the Horton's, the kids are being put to bed and tucked in by Rafe and Sami, and EJ sees Johnny hug his mother and Rafe, while Allie and Sydney snuggle up together as Will pulls the covers up over the two of them.

EJ has a tear in his eye as he watches the stockings being hung as Will, Sami and Rafe toast each other with another egg nog and place cookies for Santa..

"So, EJ, this life you have is not the life you want, how will you change things so that your chains grow lighter?"

EJ reaches into a robe and pulls out a Glock, and shoots the Spirit in the eye.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Posted Image

mesagirl
Member Avatar

Livie
Oct 14 2010, 05:43 PM
I envision EJ wandering around the town, after having spent Christmas Eve alone, drinking. Stefano and Kate are in Mallorca drinking Sangria, so he has the house to himself. The Spirit of Christmas comes to visit him, and shows him the chains he has forged in life. At this point, they weigh about three hundred pounds and growing

Does this sound familiar?

So off they go, peeking in houses. The Horton Christmas is the first stop where Will,Allie, Johnny, Sydney and their parents, Sami, Lucas, and Rafe are stopping by to have a cup of egg nog and hang an ornament.

Then EJ gets to visit the grave of Arianna, whose spirit haunts him with an accusation of knowing he used her to get to her brother, and look where it got her!

Soon, off to peek in the window of Lexie and Abe who are showering gifts on young Theo. EJ knows they could have invited him to share Christmas Eve with them, but they did not.

The next stop is to see Nicole and Brady drinking double martini's in the Kirakis living room. As they kiss, he hears her say to Brady, "Do you think there is room in there with Vivian for EJ as well?" Not knowing what she is talking about, EJ turns to the Spirit who only shrugs.

Finally, they hover outside the window of the humble apartment home shared by Rafe, Sami and the kids. Having come home from the Horton's, the kids are being put to bed and tucked in by Rafe and Sami, and EJ sees Johnny hug his mother and Rafe, while Allie and Sydney snuggle up together as Will pulls the covers up over the two of them.

EJ has a tear in his eye as he watches the stockings being hung as Will, Sami and Rafe toast each other with another egg nog and place cookies for Santa..

"So, EJ, this life you have is not the life you want, how will you change things so that your chains grow lighter?"

EJ reaches into a robe and pulls out a Glock, and shoots the Spirit in the eye.

:lol:

letilady

Criss33
Oct 12 2010, 06:30 PM
Bo & Hope together, EJ and Sami together, rafe and Nicole together, Philip & Chloe together with their baby. Mel, Nathan, Dr. Dan and Carly together. that is my Xmas wish for DOOL!!!!
oh yeah same here :) I like Bo with Hope very much.. they are so hotter couple. it would be so nice for Dr daniel and carly to be hot couple.. and I really hope EJ and Sami together too... ;)

annie
Member Avatar

letilady
Oct 24 2010, 05:55 PM
Criss33
Oct 12 2010, 06:30 PM
Bo & Hope together, EJ and Sami together, rafe and Nicole together, Philip & Chloe together with their baby. Mel, Nathan, Dr. Dan and Carly together. that is my Xmas wish for DOOL!!!!
oh yeah same here :) I like Bo with Hope very much.. they are so hotter couple. it would be so nice for Dr daniel and carly to be hot couple.. and I really hope EJ and Sami together too... ;)
this is a much kinder and realistic version.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

so I guess Will is reading the story this year at the hospital?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

LuvingLumi
Oct 24 2010, 09:00 PM
We'll I did post a picture of Will & Sami at the hospital in the Christmas episode so I guess it's a possibility. I want to say Nathan though because they seem to be comparing him mainly to Tom.

lysie
Member Avatar

CaseyLovesDays
Oct 24 2010, 09:14 PM
LuvingLumi
Oct 24 2010, 09:00 PM
We'll I did post a picture of Will & Sami at the hospital in the Christmas episode so I guess it's a possibility. I want to say Nathan though because they seem to be comparing him mainly to Tom.
Didn't he read it last year?

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Why wouldnt Doug read the Xmas story? Isnt Doug and Julie in this show? I would think that they would try and get them so we can have some dialog about how this is the first Xmas with Grams?? What a missed opportunity if DAYS doesnt do this!

BradyB

I agree. I think Doug should read the story as well or be a great time for a Bill or Marie visit and one of them read the story!!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Liz<3Days
Oct 24 2010, 09:54 PM
Why wouldnt Doug read the Xmas story? Isnt Doug and Julie in this show? I would think that they would try and get them so we can have some dialog about how this is the first Xmas with Grams?? What a missed opportunity if DAYS doesnt do this!
I agree - it would be wonderful to have Doug read the story. And haven't Doug and Julie done it in the past? I seem to remember a screen cap of Julie dressed as Mrs. Claus...I'm assuming it was for the story at the hospital.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Oct 24 2010, 10:14 PM
Liz<3Days
Oct 24 2010, 09:54 PM
I agree - it would be wonderful to have Doug read the story. And haven't Doug and Julie done it in the past? I seem to remember a screen cap of Julie dressed as Mrs. Claus...I'm assuming it was for the story at the hospital.
Or better yet, Doug could sing the Christmas story!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply