Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Christmas 2010...
Topic Started: Oct 12 2010, 05:09 PM (9,674 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

JANALH
Oct 24 2010, 10:23 PM
SocRMum1
Oct 24 2010, 10:14 PM
Liz<3Days
Oct 24 2010, 09:54 PM
Why wouldnt Doug read the Xmas story? Isnt Doug and Julie in this show? I would think that they would try and get them so we can have some dialog about how this is the first Xmas with Grams?? What a missed opportunity if DAYS doesnt do this!
I agree - it would be wonderful to have Doug read the story. And haven't Doug and Julie done it in the past? I seem to remember a screen cap of Julie dressed as Mrs. Claus...I'm assuming it was for the story at the hospital.
Or better yet, Doug could sing the Christmas story!!
Yeah, this!
And Nicole has a wonderful reunion with Sydney.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dylan76
Member Avatar

CaseyLovesDays
Oct 14 2010, 08:43 PM
Dammit, why is this bitch not in prison stripes?

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Ah what a happy family, KODAK moment :sarcasm:

dc cubs
Member Avatar

It looks like Kayla may be in Salem for Christmas. There was a live chat with Crystal Chappell today on set. Days is doing interviews with the cast as part of the 45th anniversary celebration. You can follow https://twitter.com/NBCDays45 to see who else will be interviewed.

During today's chat you could hear them calling actors to the set. They called Mary Beth Evans. I tweeted @NBCDays45 to confirm this chat was today and not pre-taped and was told the chat was done today. Here's the chat link to listen for yourself

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10437854

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

dc cubs
Oct 26 2010, 03:03 PM
It looks like Kayla may be in Salem for Christmas. There was a live chat with Crystal Chappell today on set. Days is doing interviews with the cast as part of the 45th anniversary celebration. You can follow https://twitter.com/NBCDays45 to see who else will be interviewed.

During today's chat you could hear them calling actors to the set. They called Mary Beth Evans. I tweeted @NBCDays45 to confirm this chat was today and not pre-taped and was told the chat was done today. Here's the chat link to listen for yourself

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10437854
Okay then that pretty much means she'll be back. I think the show wanted it to be a nice Christmas surprised for us, but now the cats out of the bag. Oh well, I will be glad to see Kayla again. :D A Christmas with Kayla/Jennifer/Abby (?)/ Maggie/ Bo & Hope, etc sounds good.

supermanfan85
Member Avatar

What I want to see for Christmas is Bo/Carly/Ciara/Melanie/Nathan/Jennifer/Victor/Maggie ..... and that's about it lol

If I have them and they are together... im a happy fan :D

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

supermanfan85
Oct 26 2010, 07:34 PM
What I want to see for Christmas is Bo/Carly/Ciara/Melanie/Nathan/Jennifer/Victor/Maggie ..... and that's about it lol

If I have them and they are together... im a happy fan :D
No Hope? Ciara's going to need her mom. :P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply