Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Coronation Street Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:55 AM (11,356 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Open
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Thanks for this! I'm dreading the anniversary! And I can't get away from spoilers and pictures of the disaster! The wrong characters will likely die! I'm tired of "disaster" storylines! That's what US soaps are for!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Someone PLEASE fix the title! PLEASE!
Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Amello
Oct 13 2010, 12:26 PM
I didn't even catch it! It was early! But it's a bonus if it gets your OCD flaring up!! :drunk:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Amello
:tink:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Miss Rhi
Oct 13 2010, 10:34 PM
Amello
:tink:
Thanks a bunch!
Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

i've never found Molly as entertaining as I have during this affair with Kevin.

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Just saw episode from August 30.

Hayley’s wedding :hail: :D

So funny and touching episode.

I enjoyed a lot. ^_^

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Michael Baldwin
Oct 18 2010, 03:56 PM
Just saw episode from August 30.

Hayley’s wedding :hail: :D

So funny and touching episode.

I enjoyed a lot. ^_^
It was strange seeing Roy so happy on the train! But GOOD strange! He looked like a little kid! Scary Mary has been keeping a low profile lately!

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Sept. 2

I loved when Becky told Mary that “forensics” are all over the train switch dusting for “big fat fingerprints.” :D

And Natasha to Fiz :huh: “Any day now, I could get pregnant.” :blink: it sounds so crazy ...

Sophie and Sian are so sweet (especially Sophie) :wub:

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Michael Baldwin
Oct 20 2010, 02:27 AM
Sept. 2

I loved when Becky told Mary that “forensics” are all over the train switch dusting for “big fat fingerprints.” :D

And Natasha to Fiz :huh: “Any day now, I could get pregnant.” :blink: it sounds so crazy ...

Sophie and Sian are so sweet (especially Sophie) :wub:
"Big, fat fingerprints!" :D I forgot about that! I love it! Sophie really is a sweet character! It's hard not to love that child!

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

5th september

I liked how Becky solved the problem with Max and Kylie.

Natasha and her false pregnancy ... so stupid but on the other hand, Fiz is so funny while she tries to help Natasha.

Deidre ... As soon as I hear her voice, I laugh very much. The scene when she tries to explain to Ken that Lawrence is his son, was excellent.

Dev is so irritating when he try to accuse others that they are guilty because Aadi is in the hospital.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Dev has been extremely irritating for awhile now! I loved the scene where Deidre was making dinner and "singing" "LOVE TO LOVE YOU BABY!" along with the radio in that smoke ravaged voice!!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Checking the show out tonight for Jack's death. RIP Duckworth!
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Why would Molly ever sleep with Kevin? He's not attractive in the slightest. Poor Tyrone.

The love quad of Nick/Leanne/Peter/Carla was the most interesting to me. Nick is kind of attractive. What broke up Nick/Leanne in the first place?

For someone who has barely watched this show at all, the Jack stuff was good, especially Vera showing up and Tyrone's heartbreak. I really like him.

The gay guy annoyed me for two reasons, other than that he's nothing but a nelly queen. 1) He wore orange. This is always unacceptable. The color should be banned from existence. 2) He sucks at pouring a pint! How long has he been working at the Rovers?
Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Sean's worked there for the last 5 years or so. And he's a great character. The Violet / Jamie / Sean story was awesome.

The problem I had with today's episodes were that it wasnt Jack centric. Too much fluff with the lesbians, and Nick and Leanne, and John, etc. The ending was rushed.

However, when Jack and Vera reunited on screen it was glorious! Brought a bit of a tear to me eye. Those two are absolute legends.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Amello
Nov 8 2010, 10:15 PM
Why would Molly ever sleep with Kevin? He's not attractive in the slightest. Poor Tyrone.

The love quad of Nick/Leanne/Peter/Carla was the most interesting to me. Nick is kind of attractive. What broke up Nick/Leanne in the first place?

For someone who has barely watched this show at all, the Jack stuff was good, especially Vera showing up and Tyrone's heartbreak. I really like him.

The gay guy annoyed me for two reasons, other than that he's nothing but a nelly queen. 1) He wore orange. This is always unacceptable. The color should be banned from existence. 2) He sucks at pouring a pint! How long has he been working at the Rovers?
I'm sitting here in my orange leisure suit and laughing about your Sean comments! He's not only a bartender but he works at the factory! I haven't finished the episode because things have been hectic! I agree with Drew though that it should be more focused on Jack than what I've seen so far! Leanne and Nick were married when they were very young! He talked her into having an abortion which screwed her up mentally and she started getting into drugs and other problems! When he moved to Canada, they decided he'd go alone! He came back for a short time and started seeing Maria the hair stylist! Leanne seduced him away from her to get revenge for Maria sexing Leanne's sister Toyah's boy friend earlier! Then when her work was done, she let Nick go back to Canada again! It's a little more involved but Leanne has been a schemer and a prostitute! She finally settled down but there is some chemistry left between the exes! And when Molly got involved with Kevin it was because she'd lost weight and began running! Kevin would run with her and the two became close! Molly started feeling trapped with Tyrone who was acting like a slob and pouting over Jack's friendship with Connie so soon after Vera's death! She and Kevin started an affair which ended when he learned his wife, Sally had cancer!
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Nov 9 2010, 07:32 AM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Drew
Nov 9 2010, 03:44 AM
Sean's worked there for the last 5 years or so. And he's a great character. The Violet / Jamie / Sean story was awesome.

The problem I had with today's episodes were that it wasnt Jack centric. Too much fluff with the lesbians, and Nick and Leanne, and John, etc. The ending was rushed.

However, when Jack and Vera reunited on screen it was glorious! Brought a bit of a tear to me eye. Those two are absolute legends.
I know what's coming and Vera's death was bad enough! This is gonna be rough! I loved them!

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

I still watch episodes from September :-/

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I'm only in January with the CBC airings, but I had to skip ahead to see Jack and Vera again.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply