Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Coronation Street Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:55 AM (9,401 Views)
Difficult Diva
Member Avatar

So, now because Tyrone is seeking some form of comfort from the physical, mental and emotional pain he's being subjected to BY Kristy, by having an affair with Fiz HE'S the scumbag?!

Wow...

Again - these soaps should never do domestic violence storylines again.
Edited by Difficult Diva, Jan 7 2013, 07:04 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Oh look, the twisting of the words again. Lovely. - He's not THE scumbag, he's A scumbag. Get it? Kirsty is doing a bad thing. Tyrone is doing a bad thing. Two wrongs. Two scumbags.

WOW indeed.

And yes, may they NEVER do an domestic violence storyline again if some viewers think that the answer to the abuse is screwing the red head from next door.
Edited by Shick, Jan 7 2013, 07:40 PM.

Difficult Diva
Member Avatar

Slowly backs out of this thread.......

Shick
Member Avatar

:hail: Promptly thanks God...
Edited by Shick, Jan 7 2013, 08:43 PM.

Difficult Diva
Member Avatar

Is it the beginning to the long final end of Tyrone's terror, manipulation and pain at the hands of violent abuser Kristy?! I hope so and I think Natalie's a gem, but there is no way back for the Kristy character.

http://coronationstreetupdates.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/goodbye-kirsty-soames.html?m=1

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

My first Brit soap star Facebook friend! The actress who plays Katy.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Jul 5 2013, 09:50 PM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

I am enjoying Todd Grimshaw as a scheming bitch. I never thought that Gail would turn out to be right about him.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I'm calling it now ... Maria is going to be Tina's murderer! This past week was great with her throwing her phone in Todd's face. It was such an unexpected moment. It made my day.

Shick
Member Avatar

Early promo for the "Who Killed Tina" storyline

.. my money is on Rita as the killer, not even lying.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

As long as Tracy is NOT the killer, I'll be fine with it. I hope David becomes a part of the story once she's murdered.

Shick
Member Avatar

I have a feeling it won't be any of those 4 that they are pushing hard on viewers (Tracy, Rob, Carla or Peter).

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Shick
May 20 2014, 11:23 PM
I have a feeling it won't be any of those 4 that they are pushing hard on viewers (Tracy, Rob, Carla or Peter).
Peter is the obvious, because he's leaving, but I did post earlier that I thought it could somehow be Maria because of her breakdown. There's been a very interesting theory regarding another a story that seemingly has nothing to do with Tina's murder that could be quite good.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

TINA: The only thing that confuses me is how you find the time to be a complete and utter bitch.

TRACY: I set my alarm early.

... and then after Tina tells her to get stuffed ...

TRACY: You really are in the wrong line of work. I mean, you're about as good at this barmaid lark as your dad was at swimming!

Sometimes bitchTracy just makes my day complete.

badaddiction
Member Avatar

So, I've now started watching this soap. I started watching Hollyoaks first. At the start of viewing Coronation Street, it felt a bit slow. But now after viewing about 200+ episodes (final 17 from 2012, 185+ of 250+ so far from 2013), I find it and the storylines a lot more intriguing and interesting than those on Hollyoaks. That's not to say that I no longer enjoy HO because I do. It's just that they have different feels and of the two shows, Coronation is my favorite.

With my viewership of these two UK Soaps, I've basically given up my US Soaps (Days, B&B, & Y&R). Even though I record them, I have no interest in actually watching the episodes. I record GH as well, but I will watch it when the mood strikes me.
Edited by badaddiction, May 26 2014, 11:34 AM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

So happy Tracy wasn't the killer. But what a waste to 1) Not to get a goodbye scene with David and 2) Carla never got to confront her. That's bull.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

The killer is so lame. A total throw away character. Very brave ... yawn.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Drew
May 27 2014, 10:34 PM
The killer is so lame. A total throw away character. Very brave ... yawn.
I'm mostly concerned to see what this means for Tracy. He really helped her become watchable again since that horrible Steve obsession, so I just hope they don't regress her when, presumably, he eventually exits.
Edited by Bright Eyes, May 27 2014, 10:39 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I can't be bothered to even watch. This show is just pure shit. I miss 2007-2008.

I look forward to Keegan's inevitable appearances on Celebrity Big Brother, I'm a Celeb, and maybe TOWIE. She's done as an actress.
Edited by Drew, May 27 2014, 10:47 PM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Aw, it was nice to see Leanne from HO on the show today. Hopefully, we'll see more of her.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ugh. I'm SO over the Windass/Armstrong show. Meanwhile, I'm surprised they're getting rid of Katy since they seem so determined to focus on this family since she's about the only one of them I actually like right now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply