Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Coronation Street Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:55 AM (8,019 Views)
Difficult Diva
Member Avatar

So, now because Tyrone is seeking some form of comfort from the physical, mental and emotional pain he's being subjected to BY Kristy, by having an affair with Fiz HE'S the scumbag?!

Wow...

Again - these soaps should never do domestic violence storylines again.
Edited by Difficult Diva, Jan 7 2013, 07:04 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Oh look, the twisting of the words again. Lovely. - He's not THE scumbag, he's A scumbag. Get it? Kirsty is doing a bad thing. Tyrone is doing a bad thing. Two wrongs. Two scumbags.

WOW indeed.

And yes, may they NEVER do an domestic violence storyline again if some viewers think that the answer to the abuse is screwing the red head from next door.
Edited by Shick, Jan 7 2013, 07:40 PM.

Difficult Diva
Member Avatar

Slowly backs out of this thread.......

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

:hail: Promptly thanks God...
Edited by Shick, Jan 7 2013, 08:43 PM.

Difficult Diva
Member Avatar

Is it the beginning to the long final end of Tyrone's terror, manipulation and pain at the hands of violent abuser Kristy?! I hope so and I think Natalie's a gem, but there is no way back for the Kristy character.

http://coronationstreetupdates.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/goodbye-kirsty-soames.html?m=1

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

My first Brit soap star Facebook friend! The actress who plays Katy.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Jul 5 2013, 09:50 PM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

I am enjoying Todd Grimshaw as a scheming bitch. I never thought that Gail would turn out to be right about him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply