Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Coronation Street Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:55 AM (9,470 Views)
Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Grandpa Hughes
Nov 9 2010, 07:31 AM
Amello
Nov 8 2010, 10:15 PM
Why would Molly ever sleep with Kevin? He's not attractive in the slightest. Poor Tyrone.

The love quad of Nick/Leanne/Peter/Carla was the most interesting to me. Nick is kind of attractive. What broke up Nick/Leanne in the first place?

For someone who has barely watched this show at all, the Jack stuff was good, especially Vera showing up and Tyrone's heartbreak. I really like him.

The gay guy annoyed me for two reasons, other than that he's nothing but a nelly queen. 1) He wore orange. This is always unacceptable. The color should be banned from existence. 2) He sucks at pouring a pint! How long has he been working at the Rovers?
I'm sitting here in my orange leisure suit and laughing about your Sean comments! He's not only a bartender but he works at the factory! I haven't finished the episode because things have been hectic! I agree with Drew though that it should be more focused on Jack than what I've seen so far! Leanne and Nick were married when they were very young! He talked her into having an abortion which screwed her up mentally and she started getting into drugs and other problems! When he moved to Canada, they decided he'd go alone! He came back for a short time and started seeing Maria the hair stylist! Leanne seduced him away from her to get revenge for Maria sexing Leanne's sister Toyah's boy friend earlier! Then when her work was done, she let Nick go back to Canada again! It's a little more involved but Leanne has been a schemer and a prostitute! She finally settled down but there is some chemistry left between the exes! And when Molly got involved with Kevin it was because she'd lost weight and began running! Kevin would run with her and the two became close! Molly started feeling trapped with Tyrone who was acting like a slob and pouting over Jack's friendship with Connie so soon after Vera's death! She and Kevin started an affair which ended when he learned his wife, Sally had cancer!
You forgot where he made out with Todd Grimshaw.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Drew
Nov 9 2010, 10:27 AM
Grandpa Hughes
Amello
Nov 8 2010, 10:15 PM
Why would Molly ever sleep with Kevin? He's not attractive in the slightest. Poor Tyrone.

The love quad of Nick/Leanne/Peter/Carla was the most interesting to me. Nick is kind of attractive. What broke up Nick/Leanne in the first place?

For someone who has barely watched this show at all, the Jack stuff was good, especially Vera showing up and Tyrone's heartbreak. I really like him.

The gay guy annoyed me for two reasons, other than that he's nothing but a nelly queen. 1) He wore orange. This is always unacceptable. The color should be banned from existence. 2) He sucks at pouring a pint! How long has he been working at the Rovers?
I'm sitting here in my orange leisure suit and laughing about your Sean comments! He's not only a bartender but he works at the factory! I haven't finished the episode because things have been hectic! I agree with Drew though that it should be more focused on Jack than what I've seen so far! Leanne and Nick were married when they were very young! He talked her into having an abortion which screwed her up mentally and she started getting into drugs and other problems! When he moved to Canada, they decided he'd go alone! He came back for a short time and started seeing Maria the hair stylist! Leanne seduced him away from her to get revenge for Maria sexing Leanne's sister Toyah's boy friend earlier! Then when her work was done, she let Nick go back to Canada again! It's a little more involved but Leanne has been a schemer and a prostitute! She finally settled down but there is some chemistry left between the exes! And when Molly got involved with Kevin it was because she'd lost weight and began running! Kevin would run with her and the two became close! Molly started feeling trapped with Tyrone who was acting like a slob and pouting over Jack's friendship with Connie so soon after Vera's death! She and Kevin started an affair which ended when he learned his wife, Sally had cancer!
How could I have forgotten that? Well he wasn't exactly ....well! I didn't mention Leanne's engagement to Jamie Baldwin and affair with his father Danny either! :drunk:

Deleted User
Deleted User

What's the average Corrie weekly schedule?
Quote Post Goto Top

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Amello
Nov 9 2010, 02:36 PM
Two episodes on Monday, one episode on Thursday, and two episodes on Friday.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Y&RWorldTurner
Nov 9 2010, 03:07 PM
Amello
Nov 9 2010, 02:36 PM
Two episodes on Monday, one episode on Thursday, and two episodes on Friday.
Such a stupid schedule. They should cut out the Thursday episode and have four like EE. Oh well. I'll watch until the tram crash and if it keeps my interest I'll continue.
Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

5 a week is fine.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Drew
Nov 9 2010, 05:21 PM
5 a week is fine.
Not in the way they do it. It's ugly.
Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I suppose Emmerdale could use ANOTHER episode each week and use the spot

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Oh man! I knew what was coming but seeing it play out was tough! When Tyrone said "Goodbye, Dad" it was a heart breaker! And watching Jack dance with his "little swamp duck" was unforgettable! I was hoping he'd tell Kevin off before he passed! He came close though and Kevin wasn't hearing much by then! Little touches like Ken waving goodbye and the actor's version of "Wind Beneath My Wings" in the background at the pub really brought it home! RIP Jack and Vera!

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Can't wait to Gail discovers that Natasha is not pregnant.

I intuits that will be a great scene.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Grandpa Hughes
Nov 9 2010, 12:12 PM
Drew
Grandpa Hughes

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
How could I have forgotten that? Well he wasn't exactly ....well! I didn't mention Leanne's engagement to Jamie Baldwin and affair with his father Danny either! :drunk:
I thought that was Frankie.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Drew
Nov 12 2010, 03:44 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Nov 9 2010, 12:12 PM
Drew

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I thought that was Frankie.
No, Frankie was Danny's second wife! Jamie was her stepson and was engaged to Leanne! Danny found out that Mike Baldwin was his father and when the factory owner was suffering from Alzheimer's, Danny got Leanne, with whom he was having an affair to help him fake a new will! Leanne could tell that Danny was planning on dumping her so she blackmailed him for 50 grand, since she had a copy of the real will! Then she GAVE the will to Mike's son Adam Barlow and she skipped town! The next time we saw her, we found out she'd turned to hooking(presumably after buring through the 50k!)! PS: I know why you thought it was Frankie, Drew! She and Jamie DID have a brief fling after Leanne left! I just remembered his mother showing up and being a nasty shrew!!
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Nov 12 2010, 08:45 PM.

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Episodes when Gail discovers the truth about Natasha's pregnancy, conflict with her, confession to Nick and at the end attempted suicide were more than good.

I hope that Gail will be fired because she read Natasha's medical records.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Michael Baldwin
Nov 16 2010, 05:26 AM
Episodes when Gail discovers the truth about Natasha's pregnancy, conflict with her, confession to Nick and at the end attempted suicide were more than good.

I hope that Gail will be fired because she read Natasha's medical records.

She really deserves to be fired for that sort of behavior! I've seen people do that sort of thing with medical records in the past when I worked for an HMO! Scary!

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Grandpa Hughes
Nov 16 2010, 05:31 AM
She really deserves to be fired for that sort of behavior! I've seen people do that sort of thing with medical records in the past when I worked for an HMO! Scary!
What is HMO? :shrug:

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Michael Baldwin
Nov 16 2010, 05:37 AM
Grandpa Hughes
Nov 16 2010, 05:31 AM
What is HMO? :shrug:
Ooops! Sorry! It stands for Health Maintenance Organization! It's a form of health insurance where patients usually go the same location for all of their needs save the hospital! They usually have an assigned doctor and everything is handled in-house!

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

I tried watching yesterday. I just couldn't get into it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

^ Was it yesterday's episode?

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

Grandpa Hughes
Nov 16 2010, 03:44 PM
^ Was it yesterday's episode?
Yeah. I've tried many times to get into it but just can't. I think the only time that I was interested was when Gail's husband was a serial killer.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

The scene when Gail discovers that Deidre is working on her workplace was great (especially the part when Deidre tries to find a free term for Gail). :D
Edited by Michael Baldwin, Nov 17 2010, 11:23 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply