Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Coronation Street Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:55 AM (12,029 Views)
Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Michael Baldwin
Nov 17 2010, 11:22 AM
The scene when Gail discovers that Deidre is working on her workplace was great (especially the part when Deidre tries to find a free term for Gail). :D
Gail gets more pathetic all the time! Peeking through the blinds and talking about Deidre's smoking! Gail doesn't see what she did was unethical and she refuses to see!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

50th Anniversary Trailer:

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Thanks for that! I am still worried about certain characters! Mainly long term characters! We've lost a lot lately and others are leaving like Liz and Janice! I don't believe they'll be killed in the disaster either! I was enjoying having Jim MacDonald back, so I was! But with his "Elizabeth" off the show, I doubt Big Mac will be sticking around!

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Grandpa Hughes
Nov 20 2010, 03:04 PM
Thanks for that! I am still worried about certain characters! Mainly long term characters! We've lost a lot lately and others are leaving like Liz and Janice! I don't believe they'll be killed in the disaster either! I was enjoying having Jim MacDonald back, so I was! But with his "Elizabeth" off the show, I doubt Big Mac will be sticking around!
How long do you watch Corrie?

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Michael Baldwin
Nov 20 2010, 03:08 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Since the '90's! But a few years back, there was someone posting all of the classic episodes on YouTube! Right from the beginning! I only wish I'd downloaded it all since, naturally, it was taken down! It was the first UK soap I watched with EMMERDALE and EastEnders coming soon after! Then a few years ago, I got hooked on HollyOaks but I'm SO far behind with that show! I'm still a year behind with EE and it drives me crazy!

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Grandpa Hughes
Nov 20 2010, 03:27 PM
I got hooked on HollyOaks but I'm SO far behind with that show! I'm still a year behind with EE and it drives me crazy!
I've started to watch and Hollyoaks but it too looked like a teen soap opera. Maybe I started with the wrong episode. Some guy, that would help a guy to pass the driving test, dresses like him and he goes to claim his place, then when you get SMS message, show up a balloons as in the comic... Then I remembered that you mentioned and aliens and I gave up.

:shrug:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Grandpa Hughes
Michael Baldwin
Grandpa Hughes
Since the '90's! But a few years back, there was someone posting all of the classic episodes on YouTube! Right from the beginning! I only wish I'd downloaded it all since, naturally, it was taken down! It was the first UK soap I watched with EMMERDALE and EastEnders coming soon after! Then a few years ago, I got hooked on HollyOaks but I'm SO far behind with that show! I'm still a year behind with EE and it drives me crazy!
Hollyoaks is not worth it. Just watch certain episodes, if you must.
Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Amello
Nov 20 2010, 03:46 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Michael Baldwin
Grandpa Hughes
Hollyoaks is not worth it. Just watch certain episodes, if you must.
I've been getting that feeling from stuff Drew wrote too! I'm determined to catch up with EE though!

Deleted User
Deleted User

What day does the tram crash start?
Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Amello
Dec 5 2010, 12:52 PM
What day does the tram crash start?
Monday starts the anniversary week and according to an announcer the "street will never be the same"! But I'm not sure if that means the crash starts Monday or not!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

No one watched the disaster which hit Weatherfield last night? I guess a faulty stove caused the explosion which blew up the club and part of the tram track which caused THAT crash! It was different for Corrie but I thought they did a good job!

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Grandpa Hughes
Dec 7 2010, 07:47 AM
No one watched the disaster which hit Weatherfield last night?
I just finished episode from 22th November. John, Fiz and Charlotte are so funny. And now appeared and "Colin's" mom :D What a mess :D

Deleted User
Deleted User

Grandpa Hughes
No one watched the disaster which hit Weatherfield last night? I guess a faulty stove caused the explosion which blew up the club and part of the tram track which caused THAT crash! It was different for Corrie but I thought they did a good job!
I watched it. I was very happy to see Stape kill that ugly Baboon.
Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Amello
Dec 7 2010, 10:36 AM
Grandpa Hughes
She was the best part of this whole convoluted Stape storyline! But it WAS time for her to go!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Grandpa Hughes
Dec 7 2010, 02:59 PM
Amello
Dec 7 2010, 10:36 AM
Grandpa Hughes
She was the best part of this whole convoluted Stape storyline! But it WAS time for her to go!
I wouldn't know but she was just TOO ugly to look at. Unfathomably so.
Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Michael Baldwin
Dec 7 2010, 07:58 AM
Grandpa Hughes
No one watched the disaster which hit Weatherfield last night?
I just finished episode from 22th November. John, Fiz and Charlotte are so funny. And now appeared and "Colin's" mom :D What a mess :D
That poor old lady! I thought she was going to collapse and have to STAY with the Stapes for awhile! He deserves all of the stuff that's been going on! It IS funny seeing the panic on his rotund little face! :D

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

I've downloaded friday and mondays episodes, I'm just about to start part 2 of yesterday now. I wish the Box would hurry the fuck up and post the 720p rip of today's episode!!
Edited by Drew, Dec 7 2010, 06:46 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Drew
Dec 7 2010, 06:45 PM
I've downloaded friday and mondays episodes, I'm just about to start part 2 of yesterday now. I wish the Box would hurry the fuck up and post the 720p rip of today's episode!!
I don't like the 720 rips. I find the sound isn't loud enough.

Anyway, I wish Fiz would have died. I've always hated her whenever I watched before. Plus, she reminds me of Cheryl from HO.

David looks like a pedo with that dirty stashtrophe.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Forgot to add, I loved the Gary moment where he feels like he's back at war. Also, that doctor guy is fit. More of him please.
Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Well for me, if I have this HD TV and media centre sitting here, I'm not going to watch low-def explosions and stunts. Corrie looks BEAUTIFUL in HD. Better than alot of primetime series over here.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply