Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Emmerdale Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (10,302 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Open
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

Oooh, we got our separate forum! Awesome! :D

Thank you, Ricky! ;)

Now I have to catch up on Emmerdale...
Edited by Manny, Oct 13 2010, 02:11 AM.

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

wow!!! Finally!!! :cheer:

Thanks Rick!!!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I just bitched about "Disaster" stories on CORONATION STREET! I know they go way back on most of these shows! But a perfect example of unneeded flash and bang was the crash on EMMERDALE! The raw emotions between Jackson and Aaron before the accident were much more riveting to me!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Wrong name title :p Farmville is a better name :p

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

darraholic
Oct 13 2010, 12:48 PM
Wrong name title :p Farmville is a better name :p
I think he had "Tractorville" as an alternate title too! Then it won't get mixed up with the FB game!

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

^ That was why I renamed it, after the lame FB game :P

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

So did I just see Vision's promo correctly, did a grown assed blonde woman bite a child?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Drew
Oct 13 2010, 10:00 PM
So did I just see Vision's promo correctly, did a grown assed blonde woman bite a child?
Yup. Nicola de Souza King bit Cathy Hope, after she saw Cathy bite her daughter, Anjelica King.
Quote Post Goto Top

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Maisie is back!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :wub:

Deleted User
Deleted User

This show is boring me now. It's lost most of it's steam, sadly. Although, I really liked the scenes at the end with Nathan and Natasha. I'm enjoying Hollyoaks more at the moment and I'm not happy to admit that.
Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Amello
Oct 14 2010, 06:34 PM
This show is boring me now. It's lost most of it's steam, sadly. Although, I really liked the scenes at the end with Nathan and Natasha. I'm enjoying Hollyoaks more at the moment and I'm not happy to admit that.
That WAS a good scene and I finally felt something besides rage toward Nathan! Sadly, I agree with you that things are losing their "oomph" in the Dales! When EastEnders is finally current for me, it will probably move to number one! THEN I have to catch up on HollyOaks! "Oh the PAAAAIIIN!" :drunk:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Grandpa Hughes
Oct 15 2010, 09:04 AM
Amello
Oct 14 2010, 06:34 PM
That WAS a good scene and I finally felt something besides rage toward Nathan! Sadly, I agree with you that things are losing their "oomph" in the Dales! When EastEnders is finally current for me, it will probably move to number one! THEN I have to catch up on HollyOaks! "Oh the PAAAAIIIN!" :drunk:
With Hollyoaks, it'll be like this. Once you get to the actual day of Calvin and Carmel's wedding the show is pretty good when it focuses on that storyline. When it comes to a standstill, the show sucks for weeks of transition crappola. Once you get to freshers week the show feels like Hollyoaks again and has ever since. So by then it will feel like how it should, but some of the stories are lame. But don't fret, the new producer seems to LOVE Darren, so he's on quite a bit, THANK GOD!
Quote Post Goto Top

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

I know I'll be in the minority, but I must say I am thrilled with the current storyline. Last night's episode was great. I get goose bumps listening to the conversation between Aaron and Jerry. Aaron was so powerful, strong and proud.

Can't wait tonight episode.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Michael Baldwin
Oct 15 2010, 12:39 PM
I know I'll be in the minority, but I must say I am thrilled with the current storyline. Last night's episode was great. I get goose bumps listening to the conversation between Aaron and Jerry. Aaron was so powerful, strong and proud.

Danny Miller and the guy playing Jerry(Mikey! Help!) are BOTH very good actors and I did enjoy those scenes! Something does seem a bit "stalled" with the show lately though!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Grandpa Hughes
Oct 15 2010, 02:57 PM
Michael Baldwin

Danny Miller and the guy playing Jerry(Mikey! Help!) are BOTH very good actors and I did enjoy those scenes! Something does seem a bit "stalled" with the show lately though!
Jerry Walsh (Michael J. Jackson) used to be on Brookside and was part of a family that was very controversial. Observe ...

Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Amello
Oct 15 2010, 03:08 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Oct 15 2010, 02:57 PM
Michael Baldwin

Jerry Walsg (Michael J. Jackson) used to be on Brookside and was part of a family that was very controversial. Observe ...

THAT was classic! No wonder you liked that show so much!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Brookside was basically fucked up awesomeness!
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I could care less about this Aaron crap, but this new Amy plot is interesting, probably because Victoria is involved. I hope it actually goes somewhere. But, for some reason, I feel like they might go the lesbian route, which I will absolutely despise.
Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

I have no idea who Jerry and Amy are. I am really behind... :(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply