Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Emmerdale Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (10,682 Views)
Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I think he'll be around for a bit because the show gave him a last name! I want to NOT like him but he's sweet so far!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Monday & Tuesday's episodes were better but still kinda boring.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Grandpa Hughes
Feb 10 2011, 10:37 AM
I think he'll be around for a bit because the show gave him a last name!
I haven't noticed this. :D

I still can't decide whether I like Flynn or not. In some scenes, he is nice but in some scenes he is irritating. However, I like the way Flynn affect on the relationship between Aaron and Jackson.

On Tuesday, Marc and Pauline acting was terrific.

And I liked last scene soo much... I watched it a few times.

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

I would like to see David in the underwear that Amy bought him. :D

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

I liked tonight's feud between Cain and Charity.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Michael Baldwin
Feb 11 2011, 04:15 PM
I liked tonight's feud between Cain and Charity.
I'm still a couple of days behind! I'm gonna go catch up right now!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Michael Baldwin
Feb 10 2011, 11:34 AM
Grandpa Hughes
Feb 10 2011, 10:37 AM
I think he'll be around for a bit because the show gave him a last name!
I haven't noticed this. :D

I still can't decide whether I like Flynn or not. In some scenes, he is nice but in some scenes he is irritating. However, I like the way Flynn affect on the relationship between Aaron and Jackson.

On Tuesday, Marc and Pauline acting was terrific.

And I liked last scene soo much... I watched it a few times.

I LOVED that last scene! I can't imagine the hell Jackson is in! And while I think he's doing the right thing in a way, the loss of Aaron is devastating to him!

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

The Doug/Diane scene really touched me. I didn't expect that.

Alicia and Andy were good together. This could be an interesting friendship (or maybe something more).

Henshall finally loses control. The scene in the restaurant was excellent.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Holy shit, the show actually let Andy/Victoria have a scene. It was way too fucking short though. How can the show not see how well they work together as siblings. GIVE ME MORE!

I hope Katie dies. She's no Viv, that's for sure (see: hostage situation reference) I'd be perfectly happy if Andy kicked her to the curb after this is all over and tried things with Alicia.

I can't wait to see Nicola back in bitch mode. It's been a long, long time.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Oh, and most importantly, can Marlon please GO AWAY! I hate him so much. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN MUCH!
Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Amello
Feb 15 2011, 08:10 PM
Oh, and most importantly, can Marlon please GO AWAY! I hate him so much. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN MUCH!
Why couldn't he have died instead of my beloved Shadrach? I couldn't believe that he was being picky about his "blind date"! A girl would HAVE to be blind to be attracted to Lurch and he was already punching above his weight class at least three times!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

AND I forgot about Andy/Katie in that post! He is VERY ill if he takes her back after her "Collecter"esque experience with that creep!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Poor Nicola, all she wants is some dick!

Yes, Andy, you go be the hero. And I hope you make the haters eat it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

It must be said, Eve looked smashing on Friday. Why the show doesn't turn her into the next superbitch, I'll never understand. I always pictured her and Nathan getting together, them against the village! Plus, we would have got Edna at Home Farm. That would just be awesome.
Quote Post Goto Top

CarlD2

The people at Emmerdale now can't or won't write for strong female characters. The show is becoming more and more like what bothers me in American soaps (dead-eyed, sociopathic, thuggish men as martyrs, women existing only to give them story).

Speaking of that, here's the debut for Viv and the Windsors. I'm not sure if I'll ever get over what they did to Viv.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy-VBi59Izs

CarlD2

To the surprise of no one, the latest Danny Miller weepfest will next have, according to The Sun anyway,
Spoiler: click to toggle

darraholic
Member Avatar

Emmerdale is quickly losing me. I find most of it really boring and I'm finding myself with less time to watch. And I'm finding Hollyoaks much better lately.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Though I agree with you Carl, at least Jackson will be dead. Small mercies. I really hope they don't try and force Hazel on us much longer.
Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Amello
Feb 22 2011, 11:21 AM
Though I agree with you Carl, at least Jackson will be dead. Small mercies. I really hope they don't try and force Hazel on us much longer.
I was starting to like Jackson more than Aaron quite a long time ago! Before the accident! At first, I loved Hazel and thought she was going to be a good "frenemy" for Viv! I agree with Darrah, though! ED is almost a chore to watch these days and there's little enough time in my schedule lately! I'll hang on for awhile!

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Amello
Feb 8 2011, 10:12 AM
Grandpa Hughes
Feb 8 2011, 10:06 AM
Amello
Feb 8 2011, 10:03 AM
Grandpa Hughes
Feb 8 2011, 09:47 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Yes. :shame:
It may have helped to give him a friggin' storyline after resting him once he got out of prison!
That's the main problem with Emmerdale. So many people are just wandering around doing absolutely nothing.
They live in the middle of nowhere! What are they supposed to get up to?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply