Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Emmerdale Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (9,365 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

I think Emmerdale is better than it was at the end of 2010, but now it feels like the show is just going through the motions.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

After yesterday's episode, I think it would be interesting if they would have Laurel strongly doubt her belief God, maybe even become an Atheist, and have that affect her marriage to Ashley.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I don't know why but I really enjoyed today's episode.

Poor Nikhil. :( He and Gennie, I hope they go there. I think today was a chem test, LoL

This amnesia story is actually pretty interesting too.

And the Rhona triad didn't annoy me today, but that's probably only because Paddy and Marlon barely had any lines.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

With Andy getting together with Alicia, I hope Katie seethes with jealousy. I want HER to be the one to fight for him for a damn change. Of course, I want Andy to totally tell her to do one, breaking her slutty shrewish selfish heart.

I don't know why, but part of me feels this Cain and Charity split is just their twisted little plan.

I read an upcoming spoiler that Chas wants to buy the Pub. I really hope that happens. She is sorely missed at her old stomping grounds. And the less chance of seeing that poxy factory and those fugly uniforms, the better.
Quote Post Goto Top

CarlD2

I haven't watched much of Let's Dance for Comic Relief this year (the first week was so flat) but apparently Emmerdale daddy James Thornton was a viewer favorite with his tap dance routine with friend Charlie Baker. They and the judges usually only support comedians who try to be daring by dressing in drag (which was daring...fifty years ago) and has-beens/zelebrities, so for the viewers to vote for this shows how much appeal he has. Too bad Emmerdale would rather waste him as they waste anyone with talent or charisma.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERnYETH3b1o
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Emma Atkins and Jeff Hordley were fucking awesome on Thursday, part two. Such good scenes between them.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well, Faye's exit sure is a damn snooze. Zzz ...
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

It pisses me off how much the show is content on using Eve as a mere plot device. Yes, I want her to be the next superbitch of the village, but not through such forced and convoluted means. That said, I do like this amnesia plot, especially if it means more tete a tete's between Nicola and Kelly.

Why is Matthew Wolfenden so perfect? Damn.
Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

So, I watched today after almost 2 months of not watching. Has anything changed? Dear God. Aaron is still whining all the time. I was so bored watching today.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Worst new opening ... ever?

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

A couple lesbians are on their way ... will Debbie turn back to the snatch? DUN DUN DUN!!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Kelli Hollis is brilliant.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Wow, Blackburn is now worse than Blyth. I can't believe he's on his way to completely destroying Cain and Laurel. So stupid.

CarlD2

Finally.

http://www.itv.com/emmerdale/news/danny-miller-leaving-emmerdale/

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

CarlD2
Nov 18 2011, 07:01 PM
Here's a fun video that the cast and crew made as a tribute to Danny Miller. It's hilarious.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm finally getting into Emmerdale, but it's almost too "normal" (if that's the right word). About a decade ago, a friend of mine in Canada sent me a weeks worth of foreign soap episodes that were airing there at the time and the week's worth of Emmerdale was my favorite of the bunch (I didn't know it at the time, but it was the week that Kim Tate took off in the helicopter -- which I still have on video tape somewhere around here...). Although I'm not familiar with the backstory (but I'm reading up), I'm really intregued by Ashley's storyline. Also, the upcoming David/Alicia wedding sparks my interest, but I'm getting the impression that this wedding isn't a good thing. Was that Alicia writing those letters to people at the end of the episode? I have a hard time telling the multitude of female charaters with long brown hair apart.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

The Ashley story is about as character destructive as you could get.

Kim Tate is known (and rightly so) as having one of the best soap exits of all time. She's easily the best character this show ever had.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

MONDAY, JULY 2, 2012 - PREVIEW

TUESDAY, JULY 3, 2012 - PREVIEW

WEDNESDAY, JULY 4, 2012 - PREVIEW

THURSDAY, JULY 5, 2012 - PREVIEW

FRIDAY, JULY 6, 2012 - PREVIEW

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Matt, seeing your Twitter, I think it's imperative you watch this video!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

That was.... amazing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply