Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Emmerdale Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (9,522 Views)
Jen
Member Avatar

I love Charity, shes so amazing. Ive been watching Emmerdale for years and shes one of my favorites
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

How can Carl be the biggest asshole ever and yet I always love him anyway?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Bright Eyes
Sep 13 2012, 05:32 PM
How can Carl be the biggest asshole ever and yet I always love him anyway?
Because you're a horndog.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

You guys have any thoughts/hopes on who Cameron will murder next? If he (though I know the chances are slim) killed Marlon I would rank him as the best soap character of ALL TIME! But if the victim is Andy or Victoria (or David, but I don't see that happening) I will be LIVID!

He could kill Debbie, too. So over that depressing bitch.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I really wish they'd put Katie back in Andy's orbit on the show. I don't like her at all with Declan

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

And Cameron's second murder victim is going to be ...

Spoiler: click to toggle

misskatykay

Hi, I'm new, 1st day, 1'st post. Is there away to watch Emmerdale, I love it, and it is not shown in the states. Thanks

kk

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

misskatykay
Feb 12 2013, 07:17 PM
Hi, I'm new, 1st day, 1'st post. Is there away to watch Emmerdale, I love it, and it is not shown in the states. Thanks

kk
There are people who post same-day episodes on youtube.com and dailymotion.com. A lot of my friends watch the UK soaps here --> http://www.dailymotion.com/Soapalien

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Nikhil & Gennie, also known as Genhil are my absolute favorite ED couple/characters! I love seeing them together & in scenes they're with others

ZackMallory

i was into Emmerdale from 2004 to 2012.... because of the Kings... but the show is getting more and more boring and after they killed off my FAVOURITE Character Carl, i hate emmerdale forever

they killed my carl :( they are so mean and evil... i always try to get back to the show but can't get into it... the writting is so bad right now

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Exit news from Emmerdale. Link by Digital Spy

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Another exit from Emmerdale....

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I am in a state of unrest of Gennie's merciless death. Gruesome, horrific, tragic and wonderfully produced! This Cameron story is such an underrated gem.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Bright Eyes
Jul 26 2013, 07:26 PM
I am in a state of unrest of Gennie's merciless death. Gruesome, horrific, tragic and wonderfully produced! This Cameron story is such an underrated gem.
SO much THIS! That car accidental stunt was both breathtaking & horrifying at the same time. I simply adored Gennie & hated to see her go, but since it was the actress' choice to leave, I love that they sent her out in such a grand fashion. I also love that Cameron has ever so gradually turned into a serial killer. This is THREE murders to his name now (Carl, Alex, & Gennie). And you simply KNOW he's going to use Debbie's involvement in it all to hold on her to her. Emmerdale has been firing on ALL cylinders lately. Simply BRILLIANT drama, IMO.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I have only been watching the Cameron story mostly.

The other thing I am kind of interested in is Vanessa's role in Rhona's pill addiction. No U.S. soap would ever go there, or at least, not stick with it (cough, Joann Curtis / Sharon Duval, cough) :)
Edited by Bright Eyes, Jul 27 2013, 12:35 AM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

The upcoming hostage situation and flood sounds like it's going to be absolutely amazing.

Manny
Member Avatar

Last night I was watching UK X Factor live and they ran a promo for Emmerdale during the show. It was about that hostage crisis and while it was a short promo, I realized I didn't recognize anyone there :lol:

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Very late to the party but catching up, I loved the way they handled Alan's funeral. Especially having Steph back. I wish she could be back for a longer stint but it wouldn't make much sense right now.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Anyone know what happened with Soap Alien's Daily Motion page?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Grandpa Hughes
Dec 13 2013, 03:34 PM
Anyone know what happened with Soap Alien's Daily Motion page?
I think Daily Motion cracked down. That said...

http://ourfriendlyforum.blogspot.nl/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply