Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Emmerdale Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (9,361 Views)
Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Matt
Dec 14 2013, 09:11 AM
Grandpa Hughes
Dec 13 2013, 03:34 PM
Anyone know what happened with Soap Alien's Daily Motion page?
I think Daily Motion cracked down. That said...

http://ourfriendlyforum.blogspot.nl/
You're a superstar!!! :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I really, really hope they go "there" with Finn and Robbie. On a seperate note, the guy he had Finn had to kiss couldn't have been more gross.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I can't help but want to fast forward to when people find out Andy and Bernice had sex, or an affair, as the case may turn into. Nicola and Victoria's reactions will be strong highlights, but I think Diane's, due to her relationships with both, could be the underdog gem!

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Next week is going to be so freaking good with the show centering on Cain and Charity's weddings. It'll be interesting to see if either of them will.

And this week with Leyla/David/Alicia and the money was hilarious. Emmerdale has the best comedy scenes bar none.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Double Wedding Trailer for next week! It's going to be brilliant. If only ITV was better at promos ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D743_HkdPwQ

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Not even half way in and Cain and Charity are proving why they run this show. Of course, it's also highly amusing that Ross is treating Debbie like the garbage twat that she is. That's justice.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I really like the twist of Donna using Ross. I hope she treats herself to him. She deserves a break and he's so hot.

The guy Finn with is hard to watch, physically. He looks like an alien.

So happy Charity ended up having that abortion and now she'll blame Megan for the "miscarriage" I'm sure. Can't wait. The bitch has still got it.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

The most shocking scene in soap opera history finally happened ... Debbie and David actually spoke to each other. I truly never thought it was possible. I am floored.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Donna/Verity Rushworth has been such a breath of fresh air on the show. Not only does she always knock it out of the park, but her and Ross are hot as hell. Girl is smart to get on that as her last ride. I feel so bad that any writer ever paired her with the horrible Marlon? Why waste such a babe on that ugly mug?

Sandy whizzing around in his scooter with those goggles he wears always cracks me up. I love him so much.

Diane is trying to kill Annie Sugden. Why else would she invite Debbie downer to visit her with kids? True evil.
Edited by Bright Eyes, May 29 2014, 09:01 PM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Adam really must be James' son, because he's one of the biggest little bitchs I've ever had to endure.

And on a positive note, I love that Andy/Katie are finally being put back together, since the writers basically used both as the welcome wagons of the village for years. I am disappointed though that Andy/Bernice didn't last a little longer.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Jul 16 2014, 09:37 PM.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Aaron's back!!! :cheer:

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Also, Donna has been *ruling* this show for the last few months! Damn, she's good!

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Aug 12 2014, 08:36 AM
Aaron's back!!! :cheer:
One of the most smug characters ever. He's going to eat the show like he did last time, while having no chemistry with any romantic pairing because it's clear the actor isn't even remotely comfortable with a guy. Huge fail.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Donna's exit episode was fantastic. Her whole return is easily the best soap story of the year. Brilliant soap. I'm going to miss her so much. Verity Rushworth was on point every single day.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

The end to the best storyline of the year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRytDlvHdZ4

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply