Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Emmerdale Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (11,858 Views)
Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Ah! I was right about Declan! I am at the edge of my seat to see who dies this week. As I said before, Charity is the last great, classic female vixen/bitch/villain left. I will be at my wits end if she meets her maker. The great thing about the UK shows is the uncertainty. If Emma Atkins has left I will be utterly devastated.

On a brighter note, I love how much they've written Doug to not care for Marlon. When he told Ashley he didn't understand why Laurel traded him in for "that bit of rope," I was LoL'ing like only Emmerdale, always the soap with the best comedy, can make me do.

And, of course, Sandy. He is just such a legend. Everything he says makes me smile.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Holy Fuck at Declan hitting Charity in the face with a fucking meat tenderizer! Only on Emmerdale.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Thursday was epic. Only on Emmerdale would someone get killed by a fucking flare gun! And then Charity's "You were never a match for me" after she beat Declan over the head was the cherry on top to a perfect climax. QUEEN CHARITY lives to lie, steal and cheat another day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hkk42VgeW8&list=UU2jZs46XNcJumSmPaiKBeDg
Edited by Bright Eyes, Sep 27 2014, 09:57 PM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Yesterday's episode should be nominated for some sort of snark of the year award. Everyone was batting a thousand! Loved Charity's "Wanna give yourself to Jesus?" moment to get rid of an onlooker. Victoria and Ross were heavy hitters as well. It was almost as if Parks and Recreation became a soap opera for a day.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

LOVING Emmerdale right now!!! Aaron and Robert are gonna HEAT The screen UP!!! My Goodness! I never, *ever* thought I would think that Robert Sugden coming back would be a good or interesting thing! But what do you know, him and the White family coming to take centerstage to the show has been fireworks all around!!! Love it!!! Wohoo!!!

Edited by Yoryla, Nov 25 2014, 08:54 AM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Nov 25 2014, 08:53 AM
LOVING Emmerdale right now!!! Aaron and Robert are gonna HEAT The screen UP!!! My Goodness! I never, *ever* thought I would think that Robert Sugden coming back would be a good or interesting thing! But what do you know, him and the White family coming to take centerstage to the show has been fireworks all around!!! Love it!!! Wohoo!!!

I don't know why you would think otherwise. Robert is a classic Emmerdale character and has been sorely missed and incredibly needed since the second the wonderful Karl Davies left. Aaron is extremely lucky to be put in his sphere. Now Aaron just needs to stop being a holier than thou abusive punk and all will be well. He's been very good recently. Ending the instantly tired animosity between him and Ross was a great blessing.

I do wholeheartedly agree that the White family has been brilliant as well. So happy to see a real and true Home Farm family back in the village!

Manny, you'll want to read this!

In other news, it's an end of an era ...

Spoiler: click to toggle

Edited by Bright Eyes, Nov 28 2014, 01:14 AM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Robert and Aaron were so goddamn hot today.

Manny
Member Avatar

I saw what they are doing, Amello!

I would be so upset if I was still watching.. but I was thinking of tuning in to see what happens... Lol

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Manny
Dec 6 2014, 10:53 AM
I saw what they are doing, Amello!

I would be so upset if I was still watching.. but I was thinking of tuning in to see what happens... Lol
You shouldn't be too upset. Emmerdale has been fantastic since the serial killer plot. Kate Oates has been one of the best soap powers that be in years.

Manny
Member Avatar

You know why I would be upset.. A&K will finally marry and then she leaves the show!! Ugh!!

When was this serial killer storyline?? Now I wanna watch.. I love serial killer stories on soaps :-)

Edit: But Aaron and this Robert sound hot.. And I looove Aaron.. :-)
Edited by Manny, Dec 6 2014, 01:25 PM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Manny
Dec 6 2014, 01:24 PM
You know why I would be upset.. A&K will finally marry and then she leaves the show!! Ugh!!

When was this serial killer storyline?? Now I wanna watch.. I love serial killer stories on soaps :-)

Edit: But Aaron and this Robert sound hot.. And I looove Aaron.. :-)
This Robert? Do you not know the history of Robert/Katie/Andy? And yes, they were hot as hell. This is the first actor they've put Aaron with that he actually has chemistry with. Jackson was a particular failure of immense proportions. Anyway, they hooked up on Thursday's double bill. Of course, this Robert is a recast, but he's been a great successor of Karl Davies from the beginning.

The serial killer story is long over now. It ended sometime last year. Did you ever see that clip of when he (Cameron) murdered Gennie? I only watched the highlights of that story because that ratchet Amy was still around. However, I started watching regularly again with Donna Windsor's return this March, and it turned out to be the best soap story of the year. It was absolutely brilliant from beginning to the epic, fantastic end.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Dec 6 2014, 02:38 PM.

Manny
Member Avatar

Yes, yes, I read about Robert/Katie/Andy, but I have never ever saw him. So he's gay now?

I saw none of the serial killer stuff.. I don't know who Cameron is.. I actually completely stopped following Emmerdale for a while and so I missed a large part of the show. Gennie died? Oh wow.. I'm gonna go read about the serial killer stuff now..

Manny
Member Avatar

So I watched March 3rd episode.. since you said Donna comes back in March and her amazing story begins..

Anyways, lots of faces I don't know.. Lisa and Zak are so GREY! They were not this grey when I watched.. and Belle grew up, OMG!!

I don't know who this Dom and Gemma are.. but she's hurt and her body was found lying around near a ditch.. lets see what happens next..

Jai's parents are there.. I wish it was Nikhil there instead of Jai..

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Robert's sexuality hasn't been identified as gay yet. He could be bi-sexual. Considering he's part of the new Home Farm family now, you know it's going to get all complicated and very messy.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I still miss Nikhil like crazy. It was heartbreaking when he found out about Gennie. You know they married and had a kid, right?

The Gemma story is another of Kate Oates' great stories, too.

Manny
Member Avatar

Oh come on! This site I have only allows me to watch one episode and then I have to wait I don't know how long to watch another.. stupid..

Do you have a website to watch?

EDIT: Awww, I didn't know about Nik and Gennie.. and even better..I would probably have cried had I watched when she died.. poor Nik..
Edited by Manny, Dec 6 2014, 04:41 PM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I watch from this site. If you're starting from March, you'll have to download them, but the more recent months can be watched without downloading at all. You may get some luck on YouTube.

http://uksoapshare.blogspot.ca/

Manny
Member Avatar

Yeah, that's where I was watching.. I can watch March but I guess I have to wait in between episodes.. ugh!

Didn't have much luck on YouTube.. And since I don't live in Croatia anymore, I cannot download anymore.. I can only stream :(

Oh well, I will try to watch it in a while.. I will let you know what I think :)

Thanx, Mello! ;)
Edited by Manny, Dec 6 2014, 04:49 PM.

Manny
Member Avatar

Ok, I decided I am in mood for more Emmerdale, so I jumped into November, since I can straem that...

A bunch of people I don't know.. There's Aaron.. yay! And Nicola and Jimmy! But I have no idea who the people, they are interacting with, are.. Ok, I get a name.. Rakesh..

Rhona! I think she's hungover. Talking to some blonde.. in comes Paddy.. annoyed with them being drunk..

A woman brings a baby to Jimmy and Nicola.. so is that Jimmy's baby with that other woman? And Nicola supports that, I guess..

Ah ok, this is Debbie Dingle, I assume.. And Charity!! Yay! What's up with her? Love her!
Talking to some woman Shirley..

łAaah, okay, Jimmy donated sperm and that's how that woman got pregnant.. okay.. Jimmy is cute with that baby.. :) Ooooh, Nicola took the baby away! Drama starts!

Again two people I don't know.. a blond woman from Rhona's office and some young guy.. (Rakesh' son...? BTW, wasn't there some dude here called Rakesh? I just got a total flashback.. lol) Why was this young dude partying with these older women?! Ah, his name is Kierian (sp?)

Aaron used to be hotter.. He got fatter, I think..

Oh Laurel! Nicole brought the baby to her.. oh the baby is named Carl... after Carl, Jimmy's brother?

But I like this dude! Ross? Charity is with him? Cool..

Oh, ok, baby drama is done.. Nico gave the baby back to Jimmy..

Who is this woman that keeps showing up? The one working with Rhona? God, Paddy was always so boring....

And the baby is back with the woman.. drama done.. or not? She wants to call the cops... aww, poor Jimmy..

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Ross is one of the best newer additions. Him and Donna were the best soap couple of the year!

The baby drama is basically done and was used as an impetus for Jimmy and Nicola to realize they wanted another kid.

Kirin is dating that blond, Vanessa. Vanessa is another great addition. She was introduced as a friend of Rhona's and when Rhona became addicted to pills, Vanessa realized she was in love with her. Rhona played mind games with her so that Vanessa would keep getting her pills. They even kissed. She thought she could be gay, but after a kiss with Pete (Ross' brother), who was briefly on the outs with Debbie at the time, she realized Rhona was just a special exception. On a night out with Leyla, Vanessa hooked up with Kirin, who she thought was 24. She was embarrassed by that fact alone, but when she found out he was only 17 and moving to the village she was mortified. However, Kirin continued to pursue her until she gave in.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Dec 6 2014, 05:43 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply