Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Emmerdale Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (10,754 Views)
Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Ah! I was right about Declan! I am at the edge of my seat to see who dies this week. As I said before, Charity is the last great, classic female vixen/bitch/villain left. I will be at my wits end if she meets her maker. The great thing about the UK shows is the uncertainty. If Emma Atkins has left I will be utterly devastated.

On a brighter note, I love how much they've written Doug to not care for Marlon. When he told Ashley he didn't understand why Laurel traded him in for "that bit of rope," I was LoL'ing like only Emmerdale, always the soap with the best comedy, can make me do.

And, of course, Sandy. He is just such a legend. Everything he says makes me smile.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Holy Fuck at Declan hitting Charity in the face with a fucking meat tenderizer! Only on Emmerdale.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Thursday was epic. Only on Emmerdale would someone get killed by a fucking flare gun! And then Charity's "You were never a match for me" after she beat Declan over the head was the cherry on top to a perfect climax. QUEEN CHARITY lives to lie, steal and cheat another day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hkk42VgeW8&list=UU2jZs46XNcJumSmPaiKBeDg
Edited by Bright Eyes, Sep 27 2014, 09:57 PM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Yesterday's episode should be nominated for some sort of snark of the year award. Everyone was batting a thousand! Loved Charity's "Wanna give yourself to Jesus?" moment to get rid of an onlooker. Victoria and Ross were heavy hitters as well. It was almost as if Parks and Recreation became a soap opera for a day.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

LOVING Emmerdale right now!!! Aaron and Robert are gonna HEAT The screen UP!!! My Goodness! I never, *ever* thought I would think that Robert Sugden coming back would be a good or interesting thing! But what do you know, him and the White family coming to take centerstage to the show has been fireworks all around!!! Love it!!! Wohoo!!!

Edited by Yoryla, Nov 25 2014, 08:54 AM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Nov 25 2014, 08:53 AM
LOVING Emmerdale right now!!! Aaron and Robert are gonna HEAT The screen UP!!! My Goodness! I never, *ever* thought I would think that Robert Sugden coming back would be a good or interesting thing! But what do you know, him and the White family coming to take centerstage to the show has been fireworks all around!!! Love it!!! Wohoo!!!

I don't know why you would think otherwise. Robert is a classic Emmerdale character and has been sorely missed and incredibly needed since the second the wonderful Karl Davies left. Aaron is extremely lucky to be put in his sphere. Now Aaron just needs to stop being a holier than thou abusive punk and all will be well. He's been very good recently. Ending the instantly tired animosity between him and Ross was a great blessing.

I do wholeheartedly agree that the White family has been brilliant as well. So happy to see a real and true Home Farm family back in the village!

Manny, you'll want to read this!

In other news, it's an end of an era ...

Spoiler: click to toggle

Edited by Bright Eyes, Today, 1:14 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply