Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Emmerdale Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (10,787 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Michael Baldwin
Oct 25 2010, 10:50 AM
Did you see the four endings?

The first version (guilty) looks the best.

Then, the second version (not guilty) is OK but "Natasha objects" (third version) and "Freedom" (fourth version) I don't like.
Link, please. I don't know where it is.
Quote Post Goto Top

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Amello
Oct 25 2010, 11:03 AM
Link, please. I don't know where it is.
On ITV.com ....

First you need a software that will assign you an UK IP address. Then you go on itv.com and look at all four versions. If you want, I can send you a program through which you make to have a UK IP address.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

I hate when they limit their videos to one country. :P

Where I am with Emmerdale, they're not even dealing with Ryan much.

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Tonight is judgement day for Ryan :cheer:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Such a great episode on Wednesday. And the ending was practically cinematic in how it looked. I'm shocked they had Will there for the whole thing, but am happy they did. Still, I would have went much bigger for the reveal. Oh well.

This show is going to feel so empty once all the Wydles are gone. They better have something fucking awesome planned because the current Aaron plot is a massive, massive fail. This Carl cheating story is terrible and out of character, AND the drugs plot, though well written, was given to actors who can't match the material.

Hopefully the Macey family and Debbie's return will kick things into high gear.

I still don't know how I feel with this Rhona plot.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Emmerdale was super great today. Chas and Charity are LOVE!
Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Amello
Nov 4 2010, 11:10 PM
Next time you piss me off, I'm dipping a toffee apple in your Yankees cap!! :drunk:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Grandpa Hughes
Nov 9 2010, 12:14 PM
Amello
Next time you piss me off, I'm dipping a toffee apple in your Yankees cap!! :drunk:
I actually do own a Yankees cap that I wear on a frequent basis. :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Today afternoon I had Emmerdale marathon (six episodes). Charity and Chas were awesome!!!! :hail:
Edited by Michael Baldwin, Nov 9 2010, 02:29 PM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Amello
Nov 9 2010, 02:12 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Nov 9 2010, 12:14 PM
Amello
I actually do own a Yankees cap that I wear on a frequent basis. :lol:
I know that and I keep a Yankee's sticker on my back windshield to piss off the Red Sox fans who never stop whining! :drunk:

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm calling it, Amy is Val's daughter.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

This Jackson story is so boring. Hopefully now that Jackson is completely paralyzed, he'll just save us all the trouble and kill himself. Seeing as that is unlikely, the show needs to spice this storyline up a but. Why not have some guy aggressively court Aaron. Could he really live, at 18, without ever having sex again? Play on those doubts, but you could also play up how this is the one person to ever fight for Aaron, which could be another factor in having him sway from Jackson. Plus, like Aaron said, he never loved the schmuck anyway.
Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Amello
Nov 11 2010, 04:43 PM
I'm calling it, Amy is Val's daughter.
She has to be! I agree with your call! And as sick as I am of the drug story, it was harrowing having Holly locked away with no medical supervision! " We can't afford rehab!!" but the stupid bastard went to get a loan to buy the place from Natasha! She NEEDS rehab or to just fuckin' DIE!!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Amello
Nov 11 2010, 05:08 PM
This Jackson story is so boring. Hopefully now that Jackson is completely paralyzed, he'll just save us all the trouble and kill himself. Seeing as that is unlikely, the show needs to spice this storyline up a but. Why not have some guy aggressively court Aaron. Could he really live, at 18, without ever having sex again? Play on those doubts, but you could also play up how this is the one person to ever fight for Aaron, which could be another factor in having him sway from Jackson. Plus, like Aaron said, he never loved the schmuck anyway.
I think you were right about Adam having been a better choice, confusion and all! I don't hate Jackson but it IS unrealistic for an 18 year old to have that responsibility! About 30 years ago, I knew a poor bastard who was in Jackson's situation and he was screaming for someone to please kill him! ! If it was me, I'd want to die!

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

lol... it seems that I am the only one who loves current Aarson storyline. :shrug:

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Michael Baldwin
Nov 12 2010, 10:17 AM
lol... it seems that I am the only one who loves current Aarson storyline. :shrug:
I don't hate it or Jackson! It's just a bit depressing and Aaron is just a kid! To suddenly have a boyfriend who can't move when there was already confusion about "love" and then the guilt of thinking he caused the accident? Not fun, especially with the drug story running at the same time!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Rhona needs to watch herself. Giving 'tude to Laurel is not acceptable under ANY circumstances.
Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Amello
Nov 15 2010, 08:15 PM
Rhona needs to watch herself. Give 'tude to Laurel is not acceptable under ANY circumstances.
I didn't like that either! Laurel was trying to be a friend! I'm beginning to dislike Rhona!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Grandpa Hughes
Nov 15 2010, 08:32 PM
Amello
Rhona needs to watch herself. Give 'tude to Laurel is not acceptable under ANY circumstances.
I didn't like that either! Laurel was trying to be a friend! I'm beginning to dislike Rhona!
Me too. However, I do like the brief times she's in the same room as her real life husband, Jeff Hordley (Cain Dingle). Sometimes he would give nasty stares to Marlon. It tickled me.

Too bad David and Debbie don't have more scenes together, too. :(
Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Amello
Nov 15 2010, 08:35 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Nov 15 2010, 08:32 PM
Amello
Me too. However, I do like the brief times she's in the same room as her real life husband, Jeff Hordley (Cain Dingle). Sometimes he would give nasty stares to Marlon. It tickled me.

Too bad David and Debbie don't have more scenes together, too. :(
I did catch that in the pub with Rhona and Cain! And I'd love to see David and the newly blonde Debbie in a scene!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply