Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hollyoaks Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (32,184 Views)
Difficult Diva
Member Avatar

Interview with Emmett Scanlan

http://celebrity.uk.msn.com/news/scanlan-its-not-over-for-stendan
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

I haven't seen the Ste and Doug stuff. I never cared forr Doug but the Stendan story was compelling and disturbing at the same time.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Sep 16 2012, 07:39 AM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Walker has to be one of the creepiest characters ever on a soap. He makes me so uncomfortable. The actor is great.

Also, Joel is such a pussy. LoL

And can I just say, I do NOT like Frankie being nice to the McQueens! What the FUCK is that?

The possible reunion of Tony / Jacqui just reminds me how much I miss Mandy. :( If it does happen they better fucking keep Cindy around or I'll be pissed. I don't think Rhys is long for Chester though. :(

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

The production values for Later are phenomenal. It really heightens the drama. Though nothing will ever beat the first Later series.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Oh, and I really like this French bitch. LoL

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Matt. please tell me you are watching Later ... tonight's episode had an amazing cliffhanger. Only Hollyoaks GOES THERE!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm actually about 3/4 through tonight's episode at this moment. So.Much.Warpedness.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Matt
Sep 21 2012, 12:14 AM
I'm actually about 3/4 through tonight's episode at this moment. So.Much.Warpedness.
The ending will have you clutching your pearls! LoL

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

What happened?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Bright Eyes
Sep 21 2012, 12:17 AM
Matt
Well, I wasn't exactly clutching my pearls. I was more accurate going WTF? They played that like it was a big deal, but I thought they'd already been sleeping together (or had slept together) MONTHS ago. The continuity on this show can often be a huge clusterfuck.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Matt
Sep 21 2012, 12:28 AM
Bright Eyes
Sep 21 2012, 12:17 AM
Matt
Well, I wasn't exactly clutching my pearls. I was more accurate going WTF? They played that like it was a big deal, but I thought they'd already been sleeping together (or had slept together) MONTHS ago. The continuity on this show can often be a huge clusterfuck.
I don't know what you are referring to since I only started watching again in August so I was blown away. It's plots like these that are the reason I love Hollyoaks, This show is not afraid to take risks. And I have to say I actually find myself liking Cheryl now that she is no longer CHERYL!!!, if you know what I mean. And her finding out about Brendan, DEXTER style was awesome.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Who was having the affair? It's going to be a while until I get to see this.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Sep 22 2012, 11:58 AM
Who was having the affair? It's going to be a while until I get to see this.
What affair are you talking about? I'm confused. Unless it's from Friday's main episode where Cindy and Rhys cheated on Tony and Jacqui. The story is stupid as Cindy would never waste a second of her time on Rhys (and neither would Jacqui in the first place), but at least I get to see these characters that I love get to do something.

And the last episode of LATER was a tearjerker. The supporting characters brought in for this series were very well acted and written. I loved them all. Since his exit hasn't been announced yet, I'm guessing Brendan survived? The only downside to the episode was that Bart isn't staying in Amsterdam. LoL

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

I was confused. I thought the cliff hanger was two people hooking up from what I saw in Matt's post. I need to get my internet straightened out so I can watch this stuff.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Sep 23 2012, 12:11 PM
I was confused. I thought the cliff hanger was two people hooking up from what I saw in Matt's post. I need to get my internet straightened out so I can watch this stuff.
Oh, it seems I was confused, but that's because you called it an affair, which it wasn't. Walker let Brendan fuck him so he would trust him.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Bright Eyes
Sep 23 2012, 12:16 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Oh, it seems I was confused, but that's because you called it an affair, which it wasn't. Walker let Brendan fuck him so he would trust him.
Now I know why you said only HollyOaks would go THERE.

jaunkundze

Grandpa Hughes
Sep 23 2012, 12:27 PM
Bright Eyes
Sep 23 2012, 12:16 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Now I know why you said only HollyOaks would go THERE.
Edited by jaunkundze, Sep 26 2012, 07:57 AM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Great episode today. That shot of Riley almost throwing Mercedes off the building with the ground looking as if it was coming at you made me jump! And now the sexy piece of ass could die ... I totally thought Mercedes would be sectioned and Riley would leave with Bobby, but this is Hollyoaks and they LOVE killing off bitches!

Drew
Member Avatar

'Hollyoaks': James Sutton returning as John Paul McQueen

Hollyoaks fans will see John Paul McQueen return to the village later this year, Digital Spy can exclusively reveal.

James Sutton has been back on set at the Channel 4 soap in recent days, having agreed to reprise the role after four years away.

Little is known about John Paul's return storyline, but it is thought that he will be back on screen in time for Christmas and remain back in the village for the foreseeable future.

John Paul is remembered as one of Hollyoaks' most popular characters, and his relationship with Craig Dean (Guy Burnet) resulted in a significant fanbase of 'McDean' supporters.

Sutton played the role between 2006 and 2008. In 2009, he was cast as Emmerdale's Ryan Lamb and appeared as the village mechanic until April 2011.

In recent months, the 29-year-old has made appearances on a number of shows including Holby City, Scott and Bailey and Bedlam, as well as launching his own pop-up acting company Broken Leg Workshops.

Sutton had often said that he was open to returning to Hollyoaks for the "right" storyline and entered talks with the programme's chiefs earlier in the year.

Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6.30pm on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7pm on E4

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/news/a430243/hollyoaks-james-sutton-returning-as-john-paul-mcqueen.html
Edited by Drew, Oct 12 2012, 09:22 AM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

He's one of my ultimate crushes and was the sole reason I ever started watching Emmerdale. I just hope they don't villainize Craig upon his return.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply