Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hollyoaks Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (34,708 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar

Awesome. Will watch it after East Enders.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

darraholic
Oct 25 2010, 09:37 PM
Awesome. Will watch it after East Enders.
Make sure to post your thoughts (i.e. praise for Lindsay Coulson) in the EE thread. ;)
Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

The first episode of Later was rather boring. The Jas storyline was probably the best. I hope that fat cow chokes on a big mac. What a bitch.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I almost cried seeing the pictures of Becca, Craig and Hannah. Especially Becca. I miss them all so damn much. :(
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Wow, so they really just shoved Micahela's whole existence onto Nancy in the span of one episode.
Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Nancy has a huge ass tattoo on her back :o Have they showed it before? They seemed to hide it but it showed when Mitzeee was glaming them up.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Chanterelle is sooooooo annoying.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jamil: Would you rather die or have sex with Jacqui McQueen?

Eliot: I think you would die having sex with her.

:lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Holy Sh!t, MANDY!!! :o

Good to know the show could keep something a secret, even if she's probably only around for the short term.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

It is so great to see Mandy again. I hope this short term stay is extended. Her presence is missed. I wonder if she'll have anything to do with Warren once he returns ...

The first great heroine of Hollyoaks :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Darra, the first four episodes of HO Later are now uploaded at The Box.
Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Thanks. Will watch them tomorrow.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Robert Norbury (Riley Costello) was pretty good this week. I don't know why they are waiting so long to blend him in with the rest of the cast though. I mean, eventually, he'll have to sleep with Mercedes, but after that he needs to make some friends. His brother though, Seth, just reminds me of Big Bird. And the actor really isn't good at all. He doesn't make me cringe or anything, but he can't emote worth anything.

Logan is such a sweetheart. I love him already. Marquess finally create a character I can stand right off the bat.

I hope the show will continue blossoming the Nancy/Theresa/Mitzeee friendships. They all worked very well together.

Anyway, I'm watching the classic Justin/Becca story and I know it's wrong, but I love Nicole Owen. Screw the haters! Darra, do yourself a favor and watch the "Back From the Dead" special on YouTube. I think I might go watch it again soon, actually.
Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

I will check it out when I have some time.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

So, its been probably 2 months since I've watched, has it gotten better?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Drew
Oct 30 2010, 10:30 PM
So, its been probably 2 months since I've watched, has it gotten better?
Yes.
Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

It's waaaaay better.

I'm done 3 episodes of Later. I'm totally loving the Theresa/Mitzeee/Nancy friendship. I hope it continues after Later.

Loving Theresa's fantasies of Logan. They're a hoot. I could see them as a cute couple.

I hope Mitzeee saves Nancy from being raped. Based on the previews it looks like that will happen.

The Jasmine storyline is going great. Totally loved "Jason" socking that fat cow Fern. My god is she a fucking bitch.

Mercedes :( I wish they could keep Mercedes/Mal together. They have loads of chemistry.

Did anyone else get a weird vibe from Liam in the hot tub with Seth? The way he was staring at Seth, I though he was going to molest him.

I'm liking Riley as well. He has some serious potential. I'll finish watching the last 2 episodes after work!

darraholic
Member Avatar

I'm kinda sad that Later is over. The first episode was rather boring but it got much better by the end of the week.

The Mal/Mercedes stuff was exellent. Wasn't expecting Mal to slap Mercedes.

The Costello drama was every great. Loved the music that played when Nathan (I think that's his name?) fell over the building.

Fern stabbing Bart :x I just wish Jas would come clean but I'm sure it will continue for drama.

Theresa was so cute giving birth. I'm totally loving Theresa/Logan. Loved the scenes when Carmel came to see Theresa.

I hope we get more Theresa/Mitzeee/Nancy. Loved them this week. I loved how Mitzeee tried to save Nancy from being raped by telling them all she had an STD.
Edited by darraholic, Oct 31 2010, 10:54 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Big Yawn to this Lee/Leann storyline.
Edited by darraholic, Nov 1 2010, 12:53 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

darraholic
Nov 1 2010, 12:06 AM
Big Yawn to this Lee/Leann storyline.
Really? I enjoy it. Mostly because Amy is involved and Alex Carter has been a favourite actor of mine for years. Though once
Spoiler: click to toggle
I might become disinterested.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply