Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hollyoaks Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (34,793 Views)
Difficult Diva
Member Avatar

Best news to make my day....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I'm going to say something everyone will want to kill me for but, I'll MISS Brendan and Emmett Scanlan!

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Bright Eyes
Jan 9 2013, 11:04 AM
I'm going to say something everyone will want to kill me for but, I'll MISS Brendan and Emmett Scanlan!
:shame:

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Y&RWorldTurner
Jan 9 2013, 11:17 AM
Bright Eyes
:tears:

And you have to wonder how much Bryan Kirkwood hated seeing his creation being infested by Bart McQueen. He was probably chomping at the bit to get rid of him.

Difficult Diva
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Jan 9 2013, 02:31 PM
Y&RWorldTurner
Bright Eyes

And you have to wonder how much Bryan Kirkwood hated seeing his creation being infested by Bart McQueen. He was probably chomping at the bit to get rid of him.
Maybe I missed how Joel was introduced, but was he really Bart's pal?
I thought he was older than the Sixth Formers.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Difficult Diva
Jan 9 2013, 03:46 PM
Bright Eyes
Jan 9 2013, 02:31 PM
Y&RWorldTurner
Bright Eyes

Maybe I missed how Joel was introduced, but was he really Bart's pal?
I thought he was older than the Sixth Formers.

I think it's less he's Bart's pal, but more Theresa's boyfriend.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Bart served a purpose but that ended with the Jason story.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Great episode today! Looking forward to the fallout this week

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

This show gave me some tears today. Wonderfully heartbreaking episode.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

It was great.

I can't believe how little recognition this show gets. Eastenders, Corrie and Emmerdale don't do anything like this.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

My hatred of Jen continues. Awful, awful character. And Ruby and Sinead are such vile cunts. Them holding hands at the end was eery as fuck.

Difficult Diva
Member Avatar

Jazmine Franks has been doing an amazing job with Esther's bullying storyline. I'm glad that Kirkwood and Lime Productions had the episode solely focused on her storyline, during Esther's desperate final act to try and take herself out of this life, to try and make everything go away.

I want Ruby and Sinead to pay for their behavior and be known for being horrible bullies.
I want Frankie to truly understand that she is a horrible caregiver and grandmother.

It just amazes me that for months, she's allowed a complete stranger to talk crap about her own flesh and blood right in front of her and she never stood up for Esther. Esther couldn't say anything to her, because by Frankie's own actions, she felt like she wasn't loved or wanted by her grandmother at that point.

This is the same woman, that believed the sun rose and set in all of her kids behinds, including Jake (who had a nervous breakdown) and her precious Craig.

jenstar

starsQA where fans send in question's 4 stars & they get turned into interviews, what's your Q? http://starsQA.com

There is 72 stars onboard at the time this was posted and currently theses Hollyoaks stars are there:
Mandip Gill

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Posted Image

:cheer: :cheer:

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Is that Ruby being hit?

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Yep!

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Tilly has redeemed herself in my eyes, from being fast forward material, if anything else.

Next week is going to be amazing as Ruby and Sinead finally get their comeuppance. And Jen needs to be Becca'ed STAT!

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I hate non-exits. Turns out we've already seen the last of Lacey Kane.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Half naked Dodger will never, ever, ever get old.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Even more fantastic and incredible news!!!

Spoiler: click to toggle

Edited by Bright Eyes, Feb 1 2013, 07:24 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply