Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hollyoaks Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (34,345 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

A popular & legendary former EastEnders actress joins to head a new family & a MASSIVELY popular villainess (initials C.D.) returns.

Spoiler: click to toggle
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Whoever does the torrents for this show better have a damn good excuse for not uploading Ruby getting hit by a car today. Like, car accident level excuse.

:toetap:

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Drew
Feb 7 2013, 04:00 AM
Whoever does the torrents for this show better have a damn good excuse for not uploading Ruby getting hit by a car today. Like, car accident level excuse.

:toetap:
I just watch on Dailymotion, which are usually uploaded by 4 ish.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I'm thoroughly annoyed with this show now.

So Sinead, who was always the bigger instigator, gets off completely free and Ruby's welcomed back into the fold by the Osbornes?! Garbage!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

MAJOR Un-Casting Spoiler

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Fuuuuuuuuuuck!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Well that really sucks.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Matt
Feb 21 2013, 10:00 AM
MAJOR Un-Casting Spoiler

that's not good. just sad news

darraholic
Member Avatar

Horrible News.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

My favorites from HO is definitely Ste & the McQueen family

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Will is the creepiest most shady son of a bitch ever.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Kevin needs to stay after this Walker story ends. Kirkwood's first new addition with his a return is an automatic hit. I hope this bodes well for Kathy Beale's new family. And I can't help but wonder what women those five guys will be into, which made me realize they are barely any couples on this show now. With Brendan and Cheryl leaving, the only people not single are Jack / Frankie, Darren / Nancy and Will / Texas.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm so adoring Nate & Cheryl. I'm so glad that she's finding some kind of happiness near the end of her run.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Matt
Mar 13 2013, 01:47 PM
I'm so adoring Nate & Cheryl. I'm so glad that she's finding some kind of happiness near the end of her run.
Happiness away from the village ... And oddly enough, Nate is the only guy she has ever had chemistry with in any way.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Mar 13 2013, 12:29 PM
Kevin needs to stay after this Walker story ends. Kirkwood's first new addition with his a return is an automatic hit. I hope this bodes well for Kathy Beale's new family. And I can't help but wonder what women those five guys will be into, which made me realize they are barely any couples on this show now. With Brendan and Cheryl leaving, the only people not single are Jack / Frankie, Darren / Nancy and Will / Texas.
I agree about Kevin but these scenes with Maxine have been kind of creepy in a "The Collector "esqe way. I know WHY he's doing this but the scenes have been creepy and depressing.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Mar 13 2013, 01:54 PM
Bright Eyes
Mar 13 2013, 12:29 PM
I agree about Kevin but these scenes with Maxine have been kind of creepy in a "The Collector "esqe way. I know WHY he's doing this but the scenes have been creepy and depressing.
I could see Kirkwood treating him like his new Ste and sending him to prison for a bit before he returns.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Speaking of creepy, I had a feeling that Alan and Trudy 's last scene was going to turn out like that. Isn't he the cop from Coronation Street who gave Becky a hard time? I was actually liking the scenes with Trudy yesterday.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

And where the hell are Mercedes and Dr Evil hiding?

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Mar 13 2013, 02:07 PM
And where the hell are Mercedes and Dr Evil hiding?
On vacation. It was necessary to have a break from Mercedes after the Riley story wrapped up. I do find it funny that when Clare returns she'll be involved with them. 3 psychopaths ... only on Hollyoaks. I live for the day Clare comments on Max's death.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Matt
Mar 13 2013, 01:47 PM
My thing with Nate is he's got this evil old man sounding voice. Like Hannibal Lectre is seducing Cheryl.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply