Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hollyoaks Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (33,513 Views)
Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Yes! Jen and Liam will be gone next week!

Oaks Exits
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Not sad to see Jen go. Liam seemed like he could have been fun. Neither character will be missed.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I have always hated Jen from the moment I started watching last summer. Liam just always seemed pointless. Like, really... what has he ever done? They always hinted at a storyline, but then nada.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

A 20 something model-esq male on Hollyoaks is kind of the norm. They could have done anything with him, and probably would have if they didn't have Kathy Beale's brood of Male McQueens moving in.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Poor little George! He's going to get hurt.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Mar 25 2013, 07:42 PM
Poor little George! He's going to get hurt.
If you think about it, he already was! ;)

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

No wonder Brendan used Ste for a punching bag! Not only did he spend the Brady's last episode acting like a weepy bitch but he was absolutely hateful towards George. What a self absorbed little prick.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Mar 26 2013, 07:08 PM
No wonder Brendan used Ste for a punching bag! Not only did he spend the Brady's last episode acting like a weepy bitch but he was absolutely hateful towards George. What a self absorbed little prick.
This may make me evil, but I thought it was hilarious. George was an idiot for thinking that was anything meaningful.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Maybe I'm evil, but I always thought Brendan was karma for Ste after the way he treated Amy. And truth of the matter is that Ste & Brendan were FAR more alike than a lot of cranky viewers wanted to admit.

ZackMallory

Finally Clare is back ! but she can't heal the hole that Brendan let on Oaks :( Brendan was too hughe to repair the hole with Clare's return and an Storyline like this... and she is leaving again and will return in the summer for a Full Contract. Hope it will not a lame Return like with Mandy in 2010 to 2011 where she apeared for like 2 months stretched over 10 months with no real purpose besides bringing back Warren

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

I'm going to miss her.

Bridget McQueen
Member Avatar

I'm pretty new to this site and just found this HO thread :wub2:

Anyways, I'm really getting tired of the turnover on HO. I mean they just keep getting rid of characters left and right (Brendan, Cheryl, Jaqui, now Texas) and bringing on tons of ridiculous teen ones like Robbie. And the whole Ste trying to become Brendan thing is just annoying

Ughhh yet I can't make myself stop watching :ermmmm:

ZackMallory

Jacqui,cheryl & Brendan left ON THEIR OWN ! it wasn't a real turn over... just bad timing... but with Texas yeah.. she was axed

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

And it's a stupid move with Texas IMO. She and Dodger deserve a happy ending and creepy Will deserves to be exposed.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Agreed. Although I heard it was her choice, too. In any event, that entire sequence with Texas falling out the window in slow-mo was FUCKING PHENOMENAL.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Never liked her, wont miss her.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Why does Maxine have a picture of Riley on the shelf when she never met him?

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Drew
May 13 2013, 05:26 PM
Why does Maxine have a picture of Riley on the shelf when she never met him?
Her sister probably left it behind..

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Though I will miss the hell out of Dodger/Texas and her friendships with Doug/Leanne, I'm so happy Will was her killer. It wouldn't have been right had it been anyone else.

I also loved the dark humour with Browning/Mercedes and her getting to look her nose down at Nancy for a change. Just wonderful.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply