Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hollyoaks Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (35,422 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Meanwhile, it's been announced that Jennifer Metcalfe (Mercedes) has signed on for another year.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Matt
May 14 2013, 10:47 AM
Meanwhile, it's been announced that Jennifer Metcalfe (Mercedes) has signed on for another year.
Praise all higher powers. She's been my girl from day one. If she ever leaves, I do not think I could survive such a tremendous loss.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Already over psychoWill, but can he kill the rest of his family before he goes? (except for Sienna!)

Are Dirk and Myra even still considered together?
Edited by Drew, May 25 2013, 12:02 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Joe & Ziggy Roscoe. That is all.

:wub:

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Drew
May 25 2013, 11:59 AM
Already over psychoWill, but can he kill the rest of his family before he goes? (except for Sienna!)

Are Dirk and Myra even still considered together?
Dirk and Myra were never together. They've always been glorified fuck buddies.

Dodger has to stay, too, you fool, but before Will gloriously (hopefully) gets his comeuppance, he absolutely must kill again. Not Dodger though. I can't lose him, too. I will say James Atherton has been perfection ever since they made Will a villain. He creeps the ever loving fuck out of me everytime.

As for Sienna, I'm totally obsessed with that shady ass bitch, especially when she's with the Osbornes.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Matt
May 25 2013, 12:02 PM
Joe & Ziggy Roscoe. That is all.

:wub:
Ziggy I cannot handle. He gives me douchebag extraordinaire vibes. Like someone you'd see on Keys to the VIP. Joe is the only truly hot one. Emmerdale is really good at breeding the hotties.

Though during the Roscoe family scenes I couldn't help but wonder which one was going to be gay. After seeing them all, I'm placing my bets on Robbie.
Edited by Bright Eyes, May 25 2013, 12:09 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Yes, Ziggy is douchy as all get out, but that doesn't mean he's not HAWT. Or that douchy can't be a turn on. :)

Meanwhile, I've come too realize that Will Savage & Ed Sheeran remind me of each other.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Matt
May 25 2013, 12:16 PM
Yes, Ziggy is douchy as all get out, but that doesn't mean he's not HAWT. Or that douchy can't be a turn on. :)
Well fine, we won't have a problem choosing which one we want then. Stay in your corner!

I also hope Jim doesn't stick around long after Carmel finds out about him and Myra. Ugly people don't belong on Hollyoaks. Though, I'm kind of over her anyway.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Jim definitely needs to go.

Myra and Dirk were at one point getting married, so their absense in each other's family crisis is strange.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Drew
May 25 2013, 12:56 PM
Jim definitely needs to go.
Especially since Barney and Carmel were totally working.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I like Jim. And Barney's irrelevant at this point since

Spoiler: click to toggle

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Matt
May 25 2013, 01:35 PM

He's already gone, actually.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Bright Eyes
May 25 2013, 01:37 PM
Matt
May 25 2013, 01:35 PM

He's already gone, actually.
It's so hard to tell with this soap. He's still in the opening last I looked. I wonder when the Roscoes will make it in (and I already need someone to run Robbie over with a truck).

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

I like Carmel and all, but I'm feeling she's past her sell-by date.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Fun fact I was just made aware of moments ago: Jeremy Sheffield (Patrick Blake) was the hot guy in Natalie Imbruglia's Torn music video. LoL

eyebrowns

So I just started watching this show this week for some random reason... And I really love it and wish I had picked it up years ago when people told me to.

Why can't US soaps be like this?

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RP4Q73qpEjs#

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

I highly suggest Amello check out The Fall.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Drew
Jun 11 2013, 08:11 PM
I highly suggest Amello check out The Fall.
I know what that is, or rather, who is in it since I read those DS articles. Are you suggesting this sarcastically because of the thing that ate the village?

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Something particularly gruesome happens to her in episode 4.
Edited by Drew, Jun 11 2013, 11:15 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply