Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hollyoaks Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (35,409 Views)
Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Drew
Jun 11 2013, 11:14 PM
Something particularly gruesome happens to her in episode 4.
Is it actually a good show though?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Very.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Doug is reaching so far above his weight with John Paul I'm surprised he doesn't put his back out.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

SIENNA!!! I cannot deal with what Tom walked in on. I love that crazy ass bitch.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Crazy theory time: I have a crazy hunch that Patrick/Sienna are related to Clare in some way. Maybe Clare is Patrick's sister?

And Clare has to be the one who sent that scarf to Paul, right?

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I love my girl Nancy not taking any of Sienna's bullshit right now. She's back in fine form. This triangle is giving me so much life.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

I'm waiting to see if she's actually off the pills. Seemed like she was only gone 5 minutes.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I did not see that Vincent twist coming.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Jun 25 2013, 01:38 PM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Well, I guess one of the Roscoe brothers is actually an Osborne. I hope it's Joe because he's the most likable and the hottest.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Liberty's departure has finally officially been announced. She'll return, only to exit, by next week (July 24)!

We also got an updated opening today and everyone was included (to my recollection), even Martha, Dirk and little Charlie.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Surprised that they finally added Frankie/Jack/Myra after all these years. I don't even think they were in the electric guitar version.

Robbie Roscoe was missing. Odd.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Drew
Jul 17 2013, 01:51 AM
Robbie Roscoe was missing. Odd.
Maybe it has to do with the length of his absence and possibly waiting to also include Clare as well as a couple of newcomers that have been announced?

Now that Nancy knows about Sienna's machinations seeing her (Sienna) with a true rival will be so much more fun and it's already been amazing. She's the best thing to happen to this show in awhile.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I love how much shade Esther constantly throws at the wonderful Sienna. If she's not careful, Sienna will have to deal with her.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Jul 17 2013, 05:26 PM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

New Hollyoaks Summer Promo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4FoxX1--WU&feature=player_embedded

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Series Producers: Phil Redmond (1995-2000)
Jo Hallows (2000-2005)
David Hanson (2005-2006)
Bryan Kirkwood (2006-2009)
Lucy Allan (2009-2010)
Paul Marquess (2010-2011)
Gareth Philips (2011)
Emma Smithwick (2011-2012)
Bryan Kirkwood 2.0 (2012-present)

Fun fact: Lucy Allan is the only producer to have none of her creations currently on the show.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Did we really need a goodbye story for Liberty?!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Drew
Jul 24 2013, 01:26 PM
No. No we did not. I don't remember asking for such foolery.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Matt
Jul 25 2013, 07:49 AM
Drew
Jul 24 2013, 01:26 PM
No. No we did not. I don't remember asking for such foolery.
She's a STAR you ungrateful wretch! :o I'm just pissed she gets an ending when that little bitch Lacey never did. Sorry, but I liked her. And her friendship with Phoebe. And that deaf kid ... who we'll never see again, either.

I was so HERE for that sweet John Paul/Nancy scene. I like Nancy going to visit Hannah, but I hope she ends up staying at McQueen's for awhile. I'd love it if she apologized to Mercy for always looking her nose down at her all these years. Maybe that's asking too much, but I don't care.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Nancy's C-section induced pill addition has nothing on all the shit Mercedes has pulled over the years. Nancy still wins.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply