Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hollyoaks Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (33,494 Views)
Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Maybe Ste made her fat and gross?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Drew
Aug 17 2013, 12:06 AM
Maybe Ste made her fat and gross?
I can't see her being anything less than a Cheryl so ...

With Nancy in the clink, now would be the perfect time to bring sexy as fuck Jake back. :wub2:

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

And I have to say, when Stephen Billington first showed up as Danny I was disappointed that John Paul wasn't going to get a hot stud for a romantic interest like he deserves, but him and James Sutton do have good chemistry and more and more I am finding Billington pretty attractive for an older man. Is he a DILF if he's only 20 years older than me? What is the cutoff for that anyway?
Edited by Bright Eyes, Aug 17 2013, 07:01 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I feel like smacking you for saying Danny's not a hot stud. My first thought when I saw him when he premiered was "Damn, but John Paul's trading up from that whiny assed, puny Doug." Billington is FIIIIIIIINE.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Matt
Aug 17 2013, 11:00 PM
I feel like smacking you for saying Danny's not a hot stud. My first thought when I saw him when he premiered was "Damn, but John Paul's trading up from that whiny assed, puny Doug." Billington is FIIIIIIIINE.
Well, he's a stud for you because you're old, too! :D But we do agree on Doug. The guy can lose his visa anytime now.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Aug 17 2013, 11:20 PM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Matthew please do not slack. Here is WEEK 5!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVLa_78IJW0

Look Drew, your Holly is getting a story! So happy to see Callum back.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Aug 18 2013, 06:15 PM.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Mandy's return for the Later episodes is official! :rockon: This year's series seems like it's going to be an instant classic. I can't wait.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

OMG at this Sienna bitch. She is pure evil. Nancy :(

Still love those McQueens <3

Really glad I tuned back in. Flying through the August episodes.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

darraholic
Aug 22 2013, 11:36 PM
OMG at this Sienna bitch. She is pure evil. Nancy :(

Still love those McQueens <3

Really glad I tuned back in. Flying through the August episodes.
Sienna IS Hollyoaks. Deal with it!

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Oh, I'm enjoying her. I just hate to see Nancy so upset. I always adored her.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

More ham from Freddie. Spare me.

The rest looks great. I've missed you Cindy.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Nancy killed me during with that scene of her and Darren. "I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS"

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Uh-oh, what is Miss Thang going to do now? I wonder if she could end up stealing
Spoiler: click to toggle
baby?

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Jude mention!!!
Edited by Bright Eyes, Aug 29 2013, 12:56 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Just watched Pauline's death episode. Total crapfest. How do you make peace with decades of abuse and emotion in two episodes? It had no depth.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I'll miss Myra terribly, but atleast it looks like Nana McQueen's taking her place. So glad the Dr Browning saga is finally over!

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Last week's episodes were amazing!

I was so sad to see Myra leave, but glad she's alive. What a great exit it was. The scene with Myra & Jon Paul was very well done. Hopefully the Dr. Ben stuff is done.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Hollyoaks Later: Episode 4

NO! I'll miss
Spoiler: click to toggle
so much. Such a great complex character and a very handsome actor who just exudes likability and sympathy. A terrible move getting rid of the character and probably the rest of the family next week. First Kirkwood kills Rhys, ends the best pairing Carmel has ever had with Barney for the awful Jim McGinn shtick and now this. I'll probably be even more furious next week.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Oct 10 2013, 06:59 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I'm still playing catch up on September but this doesn't shock me. I figured we'd be losing Kane and Ash either here or in the blast.

Biggest problem with Hollyoaks these days is they don't have characters anymore, only models with no stories waiting for their contracts to expire so they can crack America. Callum's had nothing to do for over a year. He wasn't even slightly affected by Maddie's death.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply