Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hollyoaks Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (34,203 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Amy's really the only interesting thing in that storyline. Leann is such a shrew and I find Lee so damn annoying.

Brendan was freaky again.

Loved the McQueen Drama. Carmel was being annoying but I can understand why she's doing what she's doing. I'm okay though with Carmel taking the baby if she chooses a better fucking name then Angel. Theresa & Logan= LOVE!

I hope Heidi makes Jem feel like SHIT.
Edited by darraholic, Nov 2 2010, 11:16 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I hope Ste ends up killing Brendan in the end.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

Here is the promo for next week for Stunt Week:

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Looks Great!

Ugh that chick who plays Gabby is so damn awful.

STEPH :(

Gonna watch Thurs & Fri's episode soon.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Revised Opening, adding Warren and Amy (just for her death!! :frustration: ), plus a nice little goodbye to Steph! :'(

Quote Post Goto Top

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

I like the shot of Carly/Steph...it definitely is a nice nod to the actress and her departure. She was the longest female character on the show. Am going to miss Glen, Ashley, and Carly!

Deleted User
Deleted User

NavJLee8785
Nov 5 2010, 10:08 PM
I like the shot of Carly/Steph...it definitely is a nice nod to the actress and her departure. She was the longest female character on the show. Am going to miss Glen, Ashley, and Carly!
I'll miss them all terribly. There's no one on the canvas that could ever take Steph's or Carley's place on this show.

She is a Hollyoaks LEGEND!
Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

OMG I want that Steph intro as my avvy.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

Amello
Nov 5 2010, 10:19 PM
NavJLee8785
I'll miss them all terribly. There's no one on the canvas that could ever take Steph's or Carley's place on this show.

it finally happened...hell has frozen over. We actually agree on something!

Deleted User
Deleted User

NavJLee8785
Nov 5 2010, 10:28 PM
Amello
NavJLee8785

The Dean family dies with Steph! :frownie: Everyone, no matter our differences, should be in mourning!!! :soapbox:
Quote Post Goto Top

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

Amello
Nov 5 2010, 10:30 PM
NavJLee8785
Amello

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
The Dean family dies with Steph! :frownie: Everyone, no matter our differences, should be in mourning!!! :soapbox:
I am in mourning...those scenes will be tough to watch next week, for sure. Steph has gone through a lot on her time in Hollyoaks, from being a bitch to now a heroine...will miss Steph/Carly a lot. :(

Deleted User
Deleted User

NavJLee8785
Nov 5 2010, 10:32 PM
Amello
Nov 5 2010, 10:30 PM
NavJLee8785

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
I am in mourning...those scenes will be tough to watch next week, for sure. Steph has gone through a lot on her time in Hollyoaks, from being a bitch to now a heroine...will miss Steph/Carly a lot. :(
Carley Stenson is able to do ANYTHING. Drama, comedy and Hollyoaks stories. All of it. One of the few.
Quote Post Goto Top

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

Do you think Warren was the one who started the fire?

Deleted User
Deleted User

NavJLee8785
Nov 5 2010, 10:58 PM
Do you think Warren was the one who started the fire?
Yes, I do. That's my thought though, not fact, LoL. I hope Mandy knows nothing of this, I will be uber fucking pissed that Marquess is ruining the first heroine of Hollyoaks.
Quote Post Goto Top

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

That is what I think...it would be ironic. He went out in a fire, and he comes back and starts one of his own.

Deleted User
Deleted User

NavJLee8785
Nov 5 2010, 11:07 PM
That is what I think...it would be ironic. He went out in a fire, and he comes back and starts one of his own.
And kills three people I absolutely fucking love! The only way he could make up for it is to brutally kill Cheryl, Duncan, Jem, Carl, The Sharpes, and Brenden.
Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Nooo! I want Ste to kill Brendan.

Deleted User
Deleted User

darraholic
Nov 5 2010, 11:13 PM
Nooo! I want Ste to kill Brendan.
Acceptable. These loathsome creatures' deaths should not be heavily argued. :)
Quote Post Goto Top

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

You never know. Warren may have SOME remorse that people were inside. That is, if he started it. What if Tony's cousin started it, since he knows that Tony is about to be flat broke?

Deleted User
Deleted User

NavJLee8785
Nov 5 2010, 11:19 PM
You never know. Warren may have SOME remorse that people were inside. That is, if he started it. What if Tony's cousin started it, since he knows that Tony is about to be flat broke?
Dom's his brother. I don't think he'd be that stupid.

Even if Warren is remorseful, killing STEPHANIE FUCKING DE LA CUNNINGHAM DEAN ROACH is

DEPLORABLE AND UNACCEPTABLE!!!

And my Amy ...

And our Mercy's Malachy ...

I. WON'T. FORGIVE.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply