Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hollyoaks Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (33,718 Views)
NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

Amello
Nov 5 2010, 11:10 PM
NavJLee8785
Nov 5 2010, 11:07 PM
That is what I think...it would be ironic. He went out in a fire, and he comes back and starts one of his own.
And kills three people I absolutely fucking love! The only way he could make up for it is to brutally kill Cheryl, Duncan, Jem, Carl, The Sharpes, and Brenden.
I only tolerated Cheryl when Kris Fisher was still in Hollyoaks. She can go for all I care. Brenden is so one-note, he makes me cringe. Not b/c he is abusing Ste, but b/c he is an AWFUL actor! As long as The Sharpes are replaced by another black family, have at it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

Mal is dying? :(

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

Amello
Nov 5 2010, 11:21 PM
NavJLee8785
Nov 5 2010, 11:19 PM
You never know. Warren may have SOME remorse that people were inside. That is, if he started it. What if Tony's cousin started it, since he knows that Tony is about to be flat broke?
Dom's his brother. I don't think he'd be that stupid.

Even if Warren is remorseful, killing STEPHANIE FUCKING DE LA CUNNINGHAM DEAN ROACH is

DEPLORABLE AND UNACCEPTABLE!!!

And my Amy ...

And our Mercy's Malachy ...

I. WON'T. FORGIVE.
for some reason, I thought Dom played Tony's cousin, even tho they are brothers in real life...how would they get rid of Dom? I know he is exiting the show soon.

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

darraholic
Nov 5 2010, 11:23 PM
Well, Glen Wallace is leaving the show, as well. So, it looks like he may die b/c of the fire, too. We will see what happens.

Deleted User
Deleted User

NavJLee8785
Nov 5 2010, 11:24 PM
Amello
Nov 5 2010, 11:21 PM
NavJLee8785
Nov 5 2010, 11:19 PM
You never know. Warren may have SOME remorse that people were inside. That is, if he started it. What if Tony's cousin started it, since he knows that Tony is about to be flat broke?
Dom's his brother. I don't think he'd be that stupid.

Even if Warren is remorseful, killing STEPHANIE FUCKING DE LA CUNNINGHAM DEAN ROACH is

DEPLORABLE AND UNACCEPTABLE!!!

And my Amy ...

And our Mercy's Malachy ...

I. WON'T. FORGIVE.
for some reason, I thought Dom played Tony's cousin, even tho they are brothers in real life...how would they get rid of Dom? I know he is exiting the show soon.
They started his exit "story" tonight when Dom said he had big news that we never learned.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

NavJLee8785
Nov 5 2010, 11:25 PM
darraholic
Well, Glen Wallace is leaving the show, as well. So, it looks like he may die b/c of the fire, too. We will see what happens.
May? :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

darraholic
Start crying, bitch!
Quote Post Goto Top

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

Amello
NavJLee8785
darraholic
May? :lol:
Hey he wasn't in the place! LoL
OK OK he is gonna die b/c of the fire!

Deleted User
Deleted User

A horrifying thought just came to me ...

I wonder if Marquess will have Mercedes and Gilly have grief sex?
Quote Post Goto Top

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

He wouldn't DARE! would he? oh GOD NO!!! if he goes down that road, I may just die!

Deleted User
Deleted User

NavJLee8785
Nov 5 2010, 11:32 PM
He wouldn't DARE! would he? oh GOD NO!!! if he goes down that road, I may just die!
He's all about shock, shock, shock. Nothing more.
Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

Amello
Nov 5 2010, 11:26 PM
darraholic
Start crying, bitch!
I was hoping he'd leave town so he could return one day :cries

I hope they have Cheryl fall in love then have Mercedes steal him away.

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

*sigh* I'm going to miss Mal & Mercedes together. They're so hot together.

I really HATE Lee. So fucking annoying.

WTF at Carmel. She wants the baby so bad and leaves it with Myra on the first day.

EllEll09

I don't like Lee either. Irritating little s**t, and they could get rid of Leanne as well. I don't really see the need for her to be there except as Lee's dumb bit of arm candy.

Deleted User
Deleted User

NO!

I absolutely adore Lee. Yes, he can be kind of selfish, but Alex Carter is love! And tonight's scenes with Amy were just completely adorable, I would have kissed him too. It was heartbreaking to see Amy so head over heels knowing she's about to bite it. This girl has NEVER had the chance to be truly happy and just when she does she won't even be able to enjoy it. A lovable tragic heroine. Sigh, I'll miss her so much.

And Leanne, even though I am totally for Lee/Amy, I have softened toward her a bit. Even if she was being a cow to my beloved Amy. I wonder if Lee will still break up with her after the fire?

Malachy and Mercedes were exactly the same. Truly heartbreaking that just when it seems they might have gotten their shit together, they'll be forever taken away from each other. :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

So in the end, both Barnes girls are going to be dead? That's a bit silly.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Mandy's back? That certainly didnt get much fanfare ...

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I hate Lee. With his big eyes, and gigantic mouth that never stops speaking gibberish, and his falling for the most pathetic girl in the village.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Drew
Nov 9 2010, 12:43 AM
I hate Lee. With his big eyes, and gigantic mouth that never stops speaking gibberish, and his falling for the most pathetic girl in the village.
:o SACRILEGE!

Amy is not pathetic. She just has had a lot of shit happen to her vagina. Leave her alone, asshole!

LEE AND AMY ARE :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

OMG Amy is so absolutely pathetic! She let Ste beat the shit out of her constantly, willingly became a teen mom twice over, constantly felt the need to nag Sarah and everyone else for that matter when she hardly had her own shit on order! She is just sooooooooo annoying!

Meanwhile, while I hate Amy, I dont get how Ste gets off the hook for beating a little girl!?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply