Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EastEnders Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (51,940 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Open
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Okay, I'm SO far behind that it's killing me! But I'm working my way through! 2009!! I'll be thrilled when I'm current! I'm wishing I'd chosen this show first or second to catch up with!!

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I plan to catch up starting tomorrow. I've watched 3 episodes after Peggy's departure.

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Thanks to the Admins/Staff for separating these!

Deleted User
Deleted User

So, Phil Mitchell is just completely detestable in every way. I hate him and want him to die a miserable death. Furthermore, this Jay kid is a terrible actor and needs to disappear.

Do Kat and Alfie need to be in every episode?

That scene in the park with Carol and Max was must see. When Max sounded like he was about to cry, I instantly forgave him for being a prick.

I love Liam! I want to see a bit more of this kid. It was nice to see some character building moments for him and Tiffany.

That video with Billie was just weird. "Hey mom, die!!! HaHaHa ... No one says that, drunk or otherwise, unless they're psychotic. I don't care how overbearing Carol is/was.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

FASHION POLICE NEEDED!!! What dumb whore decided it would be okay to put Steve McFadden in sweat pants? Can one say, MAMMAL TOE? That is rule NUMBER ONE of the Pedophilia Vibe look. Disgusting.
Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Wait, you cant give sweatpants to the pedos! They're perfectly acceptable attire in the right context.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Drew
Oct 14 2010, 07:51 PM
Wait, you cant give sweatpants to the pedos! They're perfectly acceptable attire in the right context.
1) Unless you're a sexy man, sweatpants are NEVER allowed to be worn in public. And even then, they MUST be baggy.

2) Phil Mitchell is a gross pig, who, like I said, was sporting a MAMMAL TOE!
Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Well baggy is obvious. And they're totally variety/grocery store appropriate. I'd never leave the neighbourhood with them though.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Drew
Oct 14 2010, 07:54 PM
Well baggy is obvious. And they're totally variety/grocery store appropriate. I'd never leave the neighbourhood with them though.
I condemn even getting the mail. VOMIT!
Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

LOL, You be all sorts of crazy!

I'll walk down to the lobby with no shoes or socks on in my sweats for the mail. Sooooooo dont care.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Drew
Oct 14 2010, 07:57 PM
LOL, You be all sorts of crazy!

I'll walk down to the lobby with no shoes or socks on in my sweats for the mail. Sooooooo dont care.
:shame: This and sandals just get my git!
Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

sandals?! Oh lord.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

So what does Amello wear to the mailbox, and to the grocery store.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sorry, do not start. Sandals on a man are NEVER FUCKING OKAY! They are a fashion TRAVESTY. Unless you are going to the BEACH (where only flip flops are aloud) any man wearing sandals deserves to be pelted with rocks.

I do not get my mail or grocery shop until I have showered, got dressed, and made a fix of myself.
Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Nah, the mailbox so doesnt warrant me breaking out my hair product collection.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Drew
Oct 14 2010, 08:06 PM
Nah, the mailbox so doesnt warrant me breaking out my hair product collection.
Well, it's not like I get ready just for the mailbox. I just don't get the mail, until after I'm ready.
Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

And here I thought you two were actually discussing a show with all those new posts... :P
Edited by Manny, Oct 15 2010, 07:29 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Manny
Oct 15 2010, 07:29 AM
And here I thought you two were actually discussing a show with all those new posts... :P
Sometimes one must go off on a tangent for IMPORTANT WORLD ISSUES!
Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Amello
Oct 14 2010, 08:03 PM
Sorry, do not start. Sandals on a man are NEVER FUCKING OKAY! They are a fashion TRAVESTY. Unless you are going to the BEACH (where only flip flops are aloud) any man wearing sandals deserves to be pelted with rocks.

I do not get my mail or grocery shop until I have showered, got dressed, and made a fix of myself.
And you are never without that black leotard! Stop hating on Phil! You always hate the characters I identify with most! I AM glad that I don't look like him though! And sweatpants, sandals AND leotards would be preferable to what I see at the mail box in THIS place! :drunk:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply