Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EastEnders Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (55,402 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Grandpa Hughes
Oct 15 2010, 09:00 AM
Amello
Oct 14 2010, 08:03 PM
Sorry, do not start. Sandals on a man are NEVER FUCKING OKAY! They are a fashion TRAVESTY. Unless you are going to the BEACH (where only flip flops are aloud) any man wearing sandals deserves to be pelted with rocks.

I do not get my mail or grocery shop until I have showered, got dressed, and made a fix of myself.
And you are never without that black leotard! Stop hating on Phil! You always hate the characters I identify with most! I AM glad that I don't look like him though! And sweatpants, sandals AND leotards would be preferable to what I see at the mail box in THIS place! :drunk:
I will never stop hating on Phil. His character is trash. He's the UK version of Todd Manning/Victor Newman/Zach Slater and all the other douchebags rolled into one.
Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

I get the mail in the nude!

Why the fuck are Sandals bad for guys? I'm even guilty of wearing socks with sandals if it's too cold.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Amello
Oct 15 2010, 09:01 AM
Grandpa Hughes
Oct 15 2010, 09:00 AM
Amello
Oct 14 2010, 08:03 PM
Sorry, do not start. Sandals on a man are NEVER FUCKING OKAY! They are a fashion TRAVESTY. Unless you are going to the BEACH (where only flip flops are aloud) any man wearing sandals deserves to be pelted with rocks.

I do not get my mail or grocery shop until I have showered, got dressed, and made a fix of myself.
And you are never without that black leotard! Stop hating on Phil! You always hate the characters I identify with most! I AM glad that I don't look like him though! And sweatpants, sandals AND leotards would be preferable to what I see at the mail box in THIS place! :drunk:
I will never stop hating on Phil. His character is trash. He's the UK version of Todd Manning/Victor Newman/Zach Slater and all the other douchebags rolled into one.
NOOO! He is NOT like those cartoon douchebags! He's just flawed and misunderstood! :drunk:

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

darraholic
Oct 15 2010, 02:04 PM

Why the fuck are Sandals bad for guys? I'm even guilty of wearing socks with sandals if it's too cold.
I can honestly say there is NO neighbor that I want to see getting the mail in the nude! It's bad enough seeing most of them fully clothed! :unsure:

Deleted User
Deleted User

darraholic

Because are fucking atrocious. Ugly, ugly inventions. I hope who ever did invent had a terrible life thereafter.
Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Amello
Oct 15 2010, 03:06 PM
darraholic

Because are fucking atrocious. Ugly, ugly inventions. I hope who ever did invent had a terrible life thereafter.
I did! :drunk:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Even though Phil and Jay did everything they could to ruin this episode, it was still spectacular. Carol's scenes with Conor were just amazing in every sense of the word.

I like this Julie chick. I'm liking Billy being the focus of something. He exudes likability.
Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Did Sean Slater ever hear of a bath?

Deleted User
Deleted User

THIS is going to be so freaking sad!

Posted Image

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

EllEll09

Drew, love your avatar. Damn I wanted to see Janine get in a good punch on Slutty Slater.

Great to see a separate forum for the Brit soaps. Thanks guys! :rockon:
Edited by EllEll09, Oct 16 2010, 03:53 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Aww, poor Sue. Baby Hassain's death is quite sad.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Janine is getting beat about as often as Heather got doors slammed in her face on Y&R. I love it.
Edited by Drew, Oct 18 2010, 10:46 PM.

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

October 5

It was hilarious when pregnant Kat got stuck up in the caravan, with Zainab and Kim arguing. :D :hail:

Jean's sex and the city fantasy were great. :D

Dot and "Mrs. Ally-bammy" :D

Great episode and I really enjoyed!!!

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Oct. 7

I like Grace.... hope that Dot has found a new friend.

Billy's storyline is looking great. I liked acting from Jay too.

Alfie and Dot were cute.

I like how the writers develop stories. There are equally represented and the dramatic and comic elements and everything works great

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Its the best one, why are none of you discussing it?

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Jail episode was perfection.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I'm about a month behind. Just watched Kat's return. I hope she grows on me but I thought she was annoying.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Drew
Oct 20 2010, 08:53 PM
Its the best one, why are none of you discussing it?
Because I'm still so far behind!!

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Why are you insisting on watching the shit year?!

And as if you hate Kat! Best EE character ever.

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

8 October

I really enjoyed this episode.

Kim is a legend :D

Billy and Jay are awesome!!!! The scene where Billy apologised and Jay forgave him was brilliant.

I loved how the Branning/Jacksons interacted.

I'm glad that Kat stayed, glad Alfie told her that he knew about Michael, and glad she was honest enough to admit that she didn't love Michael.

Once again very, very enjoyable !

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply