Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EastEnders Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (49,850 Views)
Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

atleast the 8th of October on.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I'll start from there then.

Manny
Member Avatar

I'm behind too. Watching mid September now. Sam just told everyone that Ricky is the father of her baby, but Bianca just realized that SAM told them. Shirley moved in with the Mitchells and Charlie learned that Stacy's baby is not Bradley's and he tried to shove a pill down Stacy's throat.

Ooooh! Bianca just revealed that Sam lied! Yay! Bianca is awesome! :D Sam is just disgusting. Okay, that was September 14th. I am now gonna watch Sept 16th.

Manny
Member Avatar

I'm bored by Sept 16th episode. Heather is worried that Minty is not in love with her. She thinks he wants Sam. Yawn.

Sam thinks her baby is sick, because his poop is green.

I am shocked to learn that Jack has/will have kids with three Mitchell women. LOL

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

So is Jim unable to speak in real life?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Fun fact: Lindsay Coulson (Carol) is married to Patsy Palmer's (Bianca) brother in real life. :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Is The Box not working for anyone else?
Quote Post Goto Top

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Drew
Oct 25 2010, 11:58 AM
So is Jim unable to speak in real life?
Yes, the actor (John Bardon) had a stroke a few years ago that's hindered his speech and mobility. Hence why they can only use him in a limited capacity.

He asked not to be killed off and to have his stroke written in, which happened.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

That seems so .... I dont know. Wrong? Like, arent you usually mentally impared when you have a stroke that bad? Does he even know where he is when they wheel him on set?

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Drew
Oct 25 2010, 03:09 PM
That seems so .... I dont know. Wrong? Like, arent you usually mentally impared when you have a stroke that bad? Does he even know where he is when they wheel him on set?
Some people are just "trapped" when they have stroke! If he asked to be kept on, it's likely he just has speech and mobility issues!

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

OMG this Kat & Janine catfight is amazing <3

Deleted User
Deleted User

I read Coulson is fucking awesome again today. Will have to wait until the Oaks Later episode is finished downloading because I like to watch all the soaps back to back.
Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

The Billie stuff was very sad. Coulson was amazing. I'm on Oct 19th right now.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

darraholic
Oct 25 2010, 09:52 PM
The Billie stuff was very sad. Coulson was amazing. I'm on Oct 19th right now.
Very true, and it was the small details that really made it heart breaking.

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Oct. 11

Billy's death means nothing to me since I saw him first a few episodes earlier, but Bianca and especially Carol :hail: :hail: :hail:

Entire episode was highly emotional.

I won't soon forget this episode.

It was all so real - I thought, I am in that house, with those people.

Amazingly powerful episode :hail: :hail: :hail:

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I have to give Coulson kudos. Carol is such a cold character but you couldn't help but feel sad for Carol on Monday's episode. Just amazing acting by Coulson.

I loved how the rest of the family gathered at Dot's to remember Billy.

I really like Roxy's new friendship with Alfie. Christian's lame so Alfie's a better fit. I totally loved Roxy trying to spike Syed's juice the other day.

ETA: Looks like Vanessa's storyline will finally get going. Looks interesting.

Edited by darraholic, Oct 26 2010, 10:58 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I was kinda expecting more drama with Janine's car stuck on the train tracks. I found it kinda lame.

Deleted User
Deleted User

darraholic
Nov 2 2010, 11:12 AM
I was kinda expecting more drama with Janine's car stuck on the train tracks. I found it kinda lame.
It really was just shown as an example of the lengths the lovely Janine is capable of. It's going to be quite delicious once ...

Spoiler: click to toggle
Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

I got a bunch of episodes, so I am doing more catching up this weekend :)

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Manny
Nov 4 2010, 08:23 AM
I got a bunch of episodes, so I am doing more catching up this weekend :)
Can't wait to read your comments ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply