Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EastEnders Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (52,226 Views)
Manny
Member Avatar

Okay, watching Sept 27th (I'm commenting as I watch)...

A bunch of new people I don't know... they look like the teen scene.. one of them has some tickets for some concert in France.. and they broke a plate.. don't care about them.. lol

I still don't care about Kat and Alfie either. It feels like they are on all the time, but as a new viewer, who doesn't know them, I don't care for them enough to want to watch them all the time.

And then we have Max... the scene where Tanya and Vanessa come out of the car at the same time and go to Max's house together was great. LOL

Janine and Ryan are back from their honeymoon.. Yay! Ryan is soooooo yum...

OMG, Tanya and Vanessa just met... :lol:

Tanya: You must be Vanessa. Girls spoke about you.
Vanessa: All good I hope.
Tanya. Can't say I was listening.. :lol: :lol:

Oh great.. now one of the teens is in a scene with Alfie... I. DON'T. CARE!

Max is such a bad father.. lol He's sex life is more important to him than his daughter being evicted from school for doing drugs. lol

Ew, Stacey and Max were together once??

I must have missed something... I know Ryan told Stacey he wants nothing to do with her and their daughter... but he did save her from the fire. Why won't he even speak to her now?

OMG, Janine is pregnant!! Oh, okay, she was joking.. :lol:

OMG! Max just told Janine that Lily is Ryan's daughter! Awesome! :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Manny, you're a fool. Stacey and Max (Lacey Turner and Jake Wood) have some of the best sexual chemistry in the world.

The two kids are in their early twenties, Arthur "Fatboy" and Mercy. They're basically only supporting characters.
Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

No. Max looks like he could be her father sometimes. Ew.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Manny
Nov 5 2010, 03:45 PM
No. Max looks like he could be her father sometimes. Ew.
No, he doesn't. They were possibly the hottest affair of the decade, bar none. Delicious.
Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

:hahano:

Deleted User
Deleted User

Manny
Nov 5 2010, 03:52 PM
Oh, my poor Croatian friend ...

Anyway, go on, another episode for yourself now.
Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

Onto the next episode...

Fun start with Janine confronting Ryan... Yay!

Ugh! Alfie and Kate and their new bar in some basement... boring..

Okay, Ryan's hair do is HORRIBLE. Damn, Janine is FIERCE! She just kicked Ryan in the balls and wants a divorce! :lol: Awesome!

OMG, that freaky Janine just knocked over the baby carriage! Lily could have been in there! What a loony toon! This is so good. Janine is CRAZY!

I FFed Alfie/Kat scenes...

Has Abi gotten fatter since the last time I saw her?

Ryan: You're gonna scream?
Stacey: That's not really me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG, this episode has so many funny moments.. Lauren's reaction to Abi liking Darren is funny. lol I like Lauren/Abi relationship.

Ryan is yelling at a baby. :shame: Ooooh, Janine just saw Ryan leave Stacey's place. Love this storyline!

Awww.. poor Lauren...

OMG! Janine is reporting Stacey for neglecting her baby??? OMG!!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Janine is the bestest. Nobody does crazybitch better.
Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

I do agree there. She's awesome! Love her!

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Yay to the Janine Love <3

Manny
Member Avatar

Stacey kicking Janine's ass was THE BEST! I already saw it online, but just saw it in the actual episode. LOVED IT! But now Janine is gonna use this against Stacey. Awesome! Such a great villainess!

Shirley and Kat meeting was the best Kat scene so far! So fun!

Max and kids is fun! I love that he told Darren that Abi likes him as joke, but it turns out to be true.

OMG, Pat has that old Nokia 3310 cell phone! :lol: And I just told my Mom yesterday that nobody uses that anymore! :lol:

Jean (to Ryan): Your wife would be burnt at stake if she was alive back then! :lol:

Leon and Zsa Zsa left. Good.

OMG! Janine is so smart! She put the newspapers through the door crack and then pushed the key out of the key hole and now she's got herself a way out! Love it! And just before she made it to the cops, Ryan arrived and gave her his speech. WHAT WILL SHE DO?!? LOOOOVE IT! EastEnders is so fun!

Manny
Member Avatar

Tanya/Lauren scene was really nice.

But I LOOVED Max and Greg stuck at Alfie's, not knowing who the other one was and thinking the other is gay! :lol:

Aww, Tanya went to Vanessa to talk about Max. I really like Tanya.

Lauren: You are so emo, Dad! :lol: :lol:
Edited by Manny, Nov 6 2010, 07:52 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

You really like Tanya?

???

Oh dear God ...
Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

Yeah.. I haven't seen much of her, but she seems nice. Why don't you like her?
Edited by Manny, Nov 6 2010, 11:23 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Manny
Nov 6 2010, 11:22 AM
Because she's a psychotic sanctimonious cow. And that evil little smirk, that is never necessary? Bitch needs to be punched in the face REPEATEDLY!
Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

LoL at Heather crushing on Ryan and I forget who mentioned she'd have to deal with Janine. That sure shut Heather up LOL.

Poor Roxy being broke. She deserves it with her mad spending.

This Vanessa storyline if finally getting really good.

Deleted User
Deleted User

darraholic
Nov 6 2010, 01:03 PM
Poor Roxy being broke. She deserves it with her mad spending.
Terrible fake tan and all! :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

Amello
Nov 6 2010, 12:50 PM
Manny
Because she's a psychotic sanctimonious cow. And that evil little smirk, that is never necessary? Bitch needs to be punched in the face REPEATEDLY!
Well I usually don't like sanctimonious bitches, but I haven't seen that with Tanya yet, so for now I like her :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Manny
Nov 6 2010, 01:43 PM
Amello
Nov 6 2010, 12:50 PM
Manny
Well I usually don't like sanctimonious bitches, but I haven't seen that with Tanya yet, so for now I like her :)
Yeah, they've toned her down since her return. I'm indifferent to her at the moment, we'll see how long it lasts though.

Anyway, can you hurry up and get to Billie's death. Jesus Christ! :badmood:
Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

So watching October 4th...

I bet Michael and Kat had a fling or something. Could Michael be the father of he baby? :P

FFing that Jamaican old lady and her granddaughter... yawn...

Does Stacey EVER smile? She's always so grumpy and angry and yelling....

I don't really understand what's up with Billy and Phil... Billy got some letter from someone and now he's worried because of something...

Why is Jack in a wheelchair, when he can clearly move his legs?

I don't really like this episode. So many characters that I don't really know much about, so I don't understand much of the things going on.

I do like Billy and Jean scenes. :)

I KNEW Michael and Kat had a fling! ... Ouch! And the baby is Michael!! Buahahaha!

Off to watch Croatian Dancing with the Stars and then I'll continue with EastEnders.. Mello, I guess Billie dies soon.. They are talking about some party for him...
Edited by Manny, Nov 6 2010, 02:08 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply