Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EastEnders Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (87,247 Views)
Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I think it would be hilarious if Billy turned out to be the guy Kat is having an affair with.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I hope we learn the identity of Kat's secret squeeze tomorrow. I hope Janine comes back in full on bitch mode. Touching scene with Alfie at the end.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

And Ian and Jean really need to interact right now.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Sep 13 2012, 06:39 PM
I hope we learn the identity of Kat's secret squeeze tomorrow. I hope Janine comes back in full on bitch mode. Touching scene with Alfie at the end.
I don't think we will, but that's just a guess because I'm spoiler free for the first time ever and it is pleasantly nerve wracking. LoL

I just pray it isn't Michael. I can't watch that happen to Janine. :(

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Sep 13 2012, 06:59 PM
Grandpa Hughes
I don't think we will, but that's just a guess because I'm spoiler free for the first time ever and it is pleasantly nerve wracking. LoL

I really think it's Derek but Michael would be my second choice. Jack is too obvious and Max is obviously going through something but I don't think it's Kat. And the " I love you" would rule out most of them. I could see Derek doing that.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Sep 13 2012, 07:09 PM
Bright Eyes
Grandpa Hughes

I really think it's Derek but Michael would be my second choice. Jack is too obvious and Max is obviously going through something but I don't think it's Kat. And the " I love you" would rule out most of them. I could see Derek doing that.
I could see Billy doing that! ;) Now THAT would be a duff duff!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Sep 13 2012, 07:21 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Sep 13 2012, 07:09 PM
Bright Eyes
Grandpa Hughes

I could see Billy doing that! ;) Now THAT would be a duff duff!
I wish they'd do that.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Well, Michael's off the list. Alfie was on fire but he shouldn't have caved so easily. Janine. It's going to be a long time without you. Hurry back.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Sep 14 2012, 07:04 PM
Well, Michael's off the list. Alfie was on fire but he shouldn't have caved so easily. Janine. It's going to be a long time without you. Hurry back.
Simon Ashdown episodes always get me. The man is a genius. I am super thankful that Michael loves Janine and wasn<t sleeping with Kat, but it was so heartbreaking to see Janine turn into Frank and abandon Scarlet. :'(

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

The acting tonight was just top notch and the writing was outstanding. This is an episode that should be shown to some American soaps TPTB -- "Look, fellas, this is out it's done!"

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

There's just no comparison. The behind the scenes drama on the US soaps is more entertaining than what we see on our screens. I wish it wasn't like that but it is.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Gonna have to catch up on the last couple of days ...

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Just as much as we've said that Sami Brady should be like Janine, I believe that E.J. should be like Michael Moon. As it stands, E.J. is just one of the worst fictional clusterfucks in fictional history.

KMan101
Member Avatar

KMan101
Sep 15 2012, 07:25 AM
Gonna have to catch up on the last couple of days ...
Sigh.

Still need to catch up lol

darraholic
Member Avatar

I'm so glad I started watching again. I'm loving this affair storyline and the mystery it's added. Such a nice spin on such an overdone soap plot.

I'm about 2 weeks behind, but Charlie Brooks is bringing it as always.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I'm not fond of the overall story but I agree it's being played somewhat interesting and Jessie Wallace is selling the hell out of it and is coming across as very believable. It's presented much better than any affair on a US soap would be.

I'm about a week behind now, sigh. I'm so glad I fell in love with Janine. She was so annoying in the beginning of August when I watched but Charlie Brooks won me the hell over. Charlie Brooks, Letitia Dean and Jessie Wallace are huge assets to this show. EastEnders better do everything to keep them around for years to come.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

I'm two days behind. Do we know who Kat's mystery lover is yet?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Grandpa Hughes
Sep 22 2012, 11:56 AM
I'm two days behind. Do we know who Kat's mystery lover is yet?
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Of course not, you silly goose.

:chee:

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

I asked because there was a post at the spoilers site about how awful it would be for Jack to turn out out as the mystery date. Someone pointed out that they have a bond over Tommy/James. I still think it's Derek.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I agree. I feel like it's Derek as well. Which is ... ew. Ugh. LOL

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply