Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EastEnders Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (42,752 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I love all of the "teens" except that slag slapper slut Whitney. ... ugh such trash
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 12 2012, 11:21 PM
I love all of the "teens" except that slag slapper slut Whitney. ... ugh such trash
She's had 1, maybe 2 good stories. The rest of the time she has been completely worthless.

Shick
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Oct 12 2012, 11:30 PM
Shick
She's had 1, maybe 2 good stories. The rest of the time she has been completely worthless.
Agreed. Nowadays all they have her doing is kissing every male in the square under the age of 25. It's disgusting.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Shick
Oct 12 2012, 11:38 PM
Bright Eyes
Shick
Agreed. Nowadays all they have her doing is kissing every male in the square under the age of 25. It's disgusting.
It was disappointing to come off from the high gritty drama of the Rob SL only for her to get involved in a horrid triangle with Fatboy and Tyler. Buzzkill!

Drew
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Shick
She's had no good stories. Unless there was some episode that had her take a bath that I missed.

The only good thing about her becoming a hooker was that she was off screen for ages and Janine got a meaty bit out of it.
Edited by Drew, Oct 13 2012, 12:39 AM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Yeah I don't really have any reason to dislike Whitney, have only seen her here and there in the time I've watched so I don't mind her but I do have to wonder how the character's lasted. I think they could afford to cut her and Tyler. It's clear they want to focus on the Brannings along with Ian's brood and Sharon's group. Although I guess Carol and Bianca will be back, right? And Janine eventually, so I guess Whitney's kept for those reasons but they don't seem at all invested in the character, IMO.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

KMan101
Oct 13 2012, 06:03 AM
Yeah I don't really have any reason to dislike Whitney, have only seen her here and there in the time I've watched so I don't mind her but I do have to wonder how the character's lasted. I think they could afford to cut her and Tyler. It's clear they want to focus on the Brannings along with Ian's brood and Sharon's group. Although I guess Carol and Bianca will be back, right? And Janine eventually, so I guess Whitney's kept for those reasons but they don't seem at all invested in the character, IMO.
Carol and Liam return on October 29.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Thanks! I'm curious to see Carol on-screen. I haven't really watched anything with her in it (clips and episodes on youtube). What's the general opinion of her?

Shick
Member Avatar

I'm on and off with Carol. Sometimes she can be just overly protective and too bitchy, but she also has her moments. Good actress though!

Drew
Member Avatar

Carol likes to think of herself as a fiercly protective matriarch, but she's completely shit at it. She only ever gave a shit about Bianca and Billy, Sonia and Robbie were left in the cold - literally.

Shick
Member Avatar

Lindsey Coulson (who plays Carol) broke my heart though in that Billie's death storyline.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Interview with Lorraine Newman:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/interviews/a437316/eastenders-exec-lorraine-newman-on-future-plans-for-soap-interview.html

KMan101
Member Avatar

I'm still watching. A few weeks behind though.

Drew
Member Avatar

No Julia's Theme for Chyred, happy day!

Drew
Member Avatar

What an awesome week it's been with Cora finally meeting Ava face to face.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Hmm, I haven't been watching at all, but I will tune round Christmas time to see that dirtbag get his!

Drew
Member Avatar

I'm going to miss Derek.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Drew
Nov 24 2012, 10:30 PM
I'm going to miss Derek.
:blink:

KMan101
Member Avatar

LOL. I won't.

Apparently the Ava episode was pretty high rated, 7.7 million?

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

KMan101
Nov 25 2012, 07:48 AM
LOL. I won't.

Apparently the Ava episode was pretty high rated, 7.7 million?
That's not high rated for EastEnders.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply