Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EastEnders Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (53,021 Views)
Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

I'm thrilled that Stacey will return!! One of my favorites!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

I'm actually considering watching again for Stacey, although I hate that half of my favorites are gone (Tanya, Zainab, Ben, Heather, Christian, and now Janine...)

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

The new Carter family (Shirley's brother) looks amazing. I'm definitely looking forward to see Johnny Carter :D

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Ben?!

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a537968/eastenders-producer-reveals-plans-for-ronnie-ian-janine-more.html

This all sounds so good!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Im really looking forward to this stuff. I like that they're also bringing on Shirley 's miserable old prick father and a bossy maternal aunt. With Mo only being recurring they need some old folks besides Dot, Cora and Patrick. I already like white trash Tina and wish she wasn't a lesbian so Billy could finally get some.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Dexter is really annoying me. I wanted Phil or Jay to knock him out.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Okay so Dexter redeemed himself a bit tonight .Shirley was great with her tip jar. .25? Haha

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I'm playing catch up ahead of Christmas, it's "good" (not for the show though) that there isn't a big story this year that I need to cram for ahead of time.

I'm skimming September then going to start full on with October.

Loving Ronnie's return. Everything about it. Her feuding with Carl, Michael and especially Sharon. Loved the Peggy return - really highlighted how much of a void she's left in the show. Jean's exit was wonderful, hopefully they can work Gillian Wright back into Lacey Turner's return. Enjoying the early eps with David's return.
Edited by Drew, Dec 15 2013, 10:49 AM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Tamwar is so boring!

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

I guess the only thing to look forward to with Ronnie is that they're finally turning her into the flat out villain she should have always been.

No more of this misunderstood heroine crap, this bitch is nuts and has always been so.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

And THIS is why the older I get, the more I love Phil Mitchell. The poor kids though. Haha.
http://youtu.be/O5-3AqkO_uw

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

I seriously got a chill when Janine pointed out the pair of Pat's earrings hanging on the Christmas tree.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Speaking of Pat...
http://youtu.be/rg3-IX5Sc4k

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I'm caught up to Friday the 20th. A lot of it was painful.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

"Vaguely racist oven gloves" :lol:

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Great Christmas episode. I know she'll briefly be back in a few months but Charlie Brooks will be seriously missed!

So will Simon Ashdown.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

I loved it. I liked the way Kat and Alfie drained the Vic dry before they left and the scene with Phil trying to eject Shirley before she introduced the family. Im not a nit picker but I think I would take some inventory the night before I opened a pub that I just paid a quarter of a mil on. Im looking forward to it all. I like that the Shirley /Phil/Sharon dynamic is playing out. I miss Janine already.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Dec 29 2013, 10:47 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Watched Christmas Week. My heart broke for Janine :( I freaking love Charlie Brooks. I think I'll try and watch again.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply