Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EastEnders Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (54,900 Views)
Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I liked that whole group and thought they should have kept them around. . I loved the scene where Ian talked to them all grouped together and compared them to the Walford teen scene of his youth.He even compared Zsa Zsa to Punk Mary. Haha. But Tina is such a child woman that it might be
interesting to explore the mother /daughter relationship.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Feb 4 2014, 11:06 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WilSon
Member Avatar

This is interesting!

Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by WilSon, Feb 4 2014, 10:26 AM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Haha. Dexter on the DL.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Feb 4 2014, 11:09 AM.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Or its a bashing story.

It would play into Linda's fears and be more like EastEnders than a mushy platonic Days/ATWT style romance.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

Stacey IS BACK BITCHES!

LOVE IT!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

It was so refreshing to see Carol really happy for a change. It won't last but was nice to see.

WilSon
Member Avatar

Kind of a let down with Danny being 'Walford Wonder' :( With Danny leaving this Friday (Apparently) looks like Johnny Boy will now be single for a while! :(

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

I agree. I was letdown as soon as it showed Danny in the pub looking at Johnny while he was checking the messages. I wish Danny was staying around. I like him with Lucy and it would be fun to have him playing both sides of the fence.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

I wonder if Sonia and Tina are going to wind up having a thing or if the show is just giving them a friendship. I forgot about Sonia's relationship with Naomi years ago.

WilSon
Member Avatar

I think they could but i did read Natalie (Sonya) wants James (Martin) to come back.

On another note I'm liking the Johnny-Lucy-Whitney friendship although it seems like Whitney has or is developing a HUGE crush on Johnny and i dont like that!

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Spoler toggles aren't working. So SPOILER ALERT!

Lucy Beale is being killed off. I think it's a stupid decision.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Feb 20 2014, 08:17 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

NOOOOOO why couldn't they kill off Whitney instead? :( Lucy actually has potential

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

I know. I think it's very short sighted.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Feb 20 2014, 08:11 PM
Spoler toggles aren't working. So SPOILER ALERT!

Lucy Beale is being killed off. I think it's a stupid decision.
Noooooooo :angry: :angry: I agree with the killing off of Whitney instead. I actually like this Lucy much better than her predecessor

darraholic
Member Avatar

Loved seeing Janine & Stacey together again in scenes! Alfie's kinda annoying me of late.

WilSon
Member Avatar

Queen Ronnie is back! Gotta say Im LOVING the new her! and OMG SHARON PERFECT!

Alfie is such a hypocrite...moaning to Kat about lying when he is doing the EXACT SAME with his 'Aussie secret'

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Alfie has been extremely annoying lately. It was great seeing Mo back though. And speaking of annoying, that Tosh really needs to feel Shirley's boot on her ass.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Feb 21 2014, 04:31 PM
Actually it isn't. It will revolve around the entire square, and the aftermath will continue to affect LOTS of people in Walford. The SL will run through february 2015 to coincide with EE's 30th anniversary- atleast.

:)

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Oak Alley
Mar 18 2014, 08:33 AM
Grandpa Hughes
Feb 21 2014, 04:31 PM
Actually it isn't. It will revolve around the entire square, and the aftermath will continue to affect LOTS of people in Walford. The SL will run through february 2015 to coincide with EE's 30th anniversary- atleast.

:)
Oh I know about that. Im talking short sighted as far as the future beyond a few years, when the show could use a female character from the original family. They've screwed up in the past IMO with killing Lucy's grandmother and even her mother, to a lesser degree.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

Glad she got away with murder (again). I don't watch all that much anymore, but I'll miss her. :(

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply