Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EastEnders Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (49,736 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I pray every night she'll return quickly.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Grandpa Hughes
Mar 18 2014, 10:40 AM
Oak Alley
Mar 18 2014, 08:33 AM
Grandpa Hughes
Feb 21 2014, 04:31 PM
I know. I think it's very short sighted.
Actually it isn't. It will revolve around the entire square, and the aftermath will continue to affect LOTS of people in Walford. The SL will run through february 2015 to coincide with EE's 30th anniversary- atleast.

:)
Oh I know about that. Im talking short sighted as far as the future beyond a few years, when the show could use a female character from the original family. They've screwed up in the past IMO with killing Lucy's grandmother and even her mother, to a lesser degree.
Indeed. I get death needs to happen, but it does feel short sighted. Mark Fowler, Cindy Beale, Kathy Mitchell, what were they thinking with these off screen deaths!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/montana-bride-who-pushed-husband-off-cliff-gets-more-than-30-years-in-prison

Janine???? Is that you?

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

^ LOL!!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Lucy's murder took place on today's Eastenders in the UK. It was done off-screen, but I thought creepy scenes nonetheless. Her standing outside of the cafe getting a text was creepy as were the scenes in the woods.

:'( I'll actually miss her and Hetti Bywater. My early vote goes to little holy terror Cindy as being the murderer, although I can't help but wonder if Ian might have done it too. The scene of Ian saying "I'm sorry" in a voice message to Lucy just as the camera pans to her body could've been foreshadowing.

WilSon
Member Avatar

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADNwkxrCtd4&feature=youtu.be

I'm going wil Peter! or Max, there is ALOT of speculation out there that the head injury that she got from the fall when she was fighting with Max was ALOT more severe then we were lead to believe.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Watched the promo on youtube and it is amazing. I'm looking forward to the storyline. I was not the biggest Lucy fan, so I'm not as upset about her death as others.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

It was Dot.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Apr 20 2014, 11:37 AM
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

It was Dot.
For a quick second I thought you had almost spoiled me and if that was the case your "golden" years would have ended up being a lot more ... bronze!

I'm so enveloped in this story that I don't even want to speculate on who it could be. I'm just here for the amazing performances we're going to get that are going to ruin my life.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Apr 20 2014, 01:56 PM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Oh Mikey! You're so fierce! You and Winnie The Pooh. And my "golden years "have been pure lead. But I agree about enjoying the performances

WilSon
Member Avatar

Im EXTREMELY looking forward to tonights episode! When Ian tells the rest of the family about Lucy's death!

Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by WilSon, Apr 22 2014, 07:36 AM.

WilSon
Member Avatar

Just watched todays episode! Im in tears! Ian telling Bobby and Cindy was one thing i was almost crying then when he told Peter and his reaction! Heart Wrenching! Im sobbing like a baby right now! Amazing acting all around especially from Adam Woodyatt and Ben Hardy!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

WilSon
Apr 22 2014, 02:08 PM
Just watched todays episode! Im in tears! Ian telling Bobby and Cindy was one thing i was almost crying then when he told Peter and his reaction! Heart Wrenching! Im sobbing like a baby right now! Amazing acting all around especially from Adam Woodyatt and Ben Hardy!
could not agree more! i was in tears the moment the theme was finished and we saw Ian.... loved the reaction we saw from jane & denise too, and it was beautiful written that they did it out of sight from ian...

really looking forward to thursday

WilSon
Member Avatar

Terry Spraggan is out: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a566470/eastenders-terry-alderton-to-leave-terry-spraggan-role.html#~oCmzvC23ulUjX9

and New casting announcement tonight! http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1958404

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I'll be sad to see Terry leave. They should have made Nikki a permanent character and kept the Spraggans around. I'm guessing this might also mean Cindy is going to miscarry.

WilSon
Member Avatar

CASTING NEWS

Posted Image

Pauline McClynn as Yvonne Cotton (Charlie Cottons Mum)

Quote:

EastEnders: Father Ted star Pauline Mclynn joins show as Yvonne Cotton

EastEnders bosses have cast Father Ted actress Pauline Mclynn as newcomer Yvonne Cotton.

Yvonne is the mother of Dot Branning's grandson Charlie, who joined the BBC soap last month.

Viewers will see Yvonne make her first appearance on Albert Square in May when she pays a visit to Dot (June Brown).

She turns up in Walford after Dot makes a surprising discovery and starts to demand answers about Charlie (Declan Bennett).

A EastEnders statement teased: "Will Yvonne give Dot the answers she is looking for? And more importantly, is she all that she seems?"

Yvonne will be a recurring guest character for the programme and has already been tipped to make her mark on the Square.

McLynn commented: "It is a thrill to join EastEnders, my favourite soap, and in particular any chance to be part of a Dot Cotton storyline is not to be passed up. June Brown is a legend and I feel privileged to act with her."

EastEnders' executive producer Dominic Treadwell-Collins added: "I have always been a little in love with Pauline McLynn so I'm so excited that she's joining the Cotton family. It was about time Albert Square had another Irish character and I know that viewers are going to both love and be intrigued by Yvonne Cotton."

Mclynn has a number of previous acting credits but is best known for her roles as Mrs Doyle on Father Ted and Libby Croker in Shameless.
Edited by WilSon, Apr 24 2014, 06:07 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

All caught up. The past few episodes have been heart breaking. I kinda hope they put Peter & Lauren together. I find Peter & Lola boring.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Someone posted this spoiler about the Lucy Beale storyline http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s1hlht

Not sure how reliable she is, but it sounds kinda interesting.

Manny
Member Avatar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADNwkxrCtd4

Awesome promo!

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

darraholic
Apr 27 2014, 12:45 AM
Someone posted this spoiler about the Lucy Beale storyline http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s1hlht

Not sure how reliable she is, but it sounds kinda interesting.
NOT READING, NOT READING, NOT READING!!! :censored:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply