Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EastEnders Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (53,051 Views)
Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Why do they have to break my David and Carol loving heart? Great soap and completely unexpected way to keep their journey tragic. Fuck.

They also popped out another unannounced return (short term) tonight. Drew (or anyone) were you a fan of hers before? This is my first time seeing her.

And in news that warms the cockles of my cold heart, Dexter has been suspended from the show for a few months, just like Fatboy. #smalljustice
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I really hope they don't kill him, but I guess that's where we're heading given that he's leaving. There are so few of the old legacy characters left alive, they need to safeguard them for the future.

He deserves more than to die running around for a record.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I didn't watch when Honey was around. I saw the odd episode with her in it when Vision started airing it she annoyed me.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

That Ian/Carol scene was really good. And Sharon apologizing to Ian was one of those moments where you could feel the writers apologizing to the audience, too. I never stopped loving her, but that still felt good to see.

David and Carol break my heart with the quickness.

As soap children go, I really like Rebecca so far and want to see more of her.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Did David die?

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Drew
May 29 2014, 10:45 PM
Did David die?
Negative.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Today was EE at it's best.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Trying to catch up. I'm on Lucy's funeral. Diane Parrish continues to be the star in this storyline IMO. My heart ached for her during those scenes.

LOL also those glares Lola was giving Lauren. I can't wait to see those two becoming enemies over Peter.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Let's be real, Billy Mitchell is the Roman Brady of EastEnders. No one gives a fuck. He needs to go back to never having a story where he belongs.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Billy is fine. And can act circles around Josh Taylor.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Aww I like Billy.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

I don't dislike Billy, but he should be a strictly supporting character. Duff duffs need not apply. The last two episodes felt like I was being shortchanged because they ended on him.
Edited by Bright Eyes, Jun 3 2014, 11:15 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Is Kim ever returning? She's been gone the entire year, minus the few videos she has sent Denise.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Nevermind, just read that she is/was pregnant in real life.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

They were able to hide it until recently, due to her being already kind of fat :lol:

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

as much as I want Denise away from Ian, I don't know what else there is for her to do.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

New Sharon promo:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p020v1ml

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Y&RWorldTurner
Jun 12 2014, 11:07 AM
that promo is definitely amazing! The way she walks, her style, her look to the camera and eyebrow lift and the music. :D

sounds morbid but I'm really looking forward to this SL since Sharon is one of my all time favorites! I've really loved her scenes with the gorgeous Johnny.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Haha I love that promo too! Letitia Dean is EVERYTHING. What a true queen. I am looking forward to this storyline too, even though I am a Sharon Rickman fan. It's about time they gave her a storyline with excitement

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

The show has been on fire lately! This is how you do a soap-whodunit.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply