Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
EastEnders Discussion
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 01:57 AM (53,106 Views)
Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Tonight is when it's all kicking off!

There's a new trailer called "Lies" showing upcoming scenes from episodes. sadly I can't provide a link at the moment..
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Curtis the Barman is BBUK's Winston.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Drew
Jun 17 2014, 01:08 AM
Curtis the Barman is BBUK's Winston.
don't watch BBUK, but he's mighty fine :P

Spoiler: click to toggle

exactly how long should time have passed, so we/I don't use spoiler tags to discuss the episode?

:)

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

We're generally pretty open with spoilers and discussion once it airs.

I've been loving Sharon this past week. I know from spoilers Johnny is supposed to face backlash for hiding upstairs but the way it played out I don't see why. By the time he would have made it downstairs they'd have already made it out the door.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Where is everyone watching from?

Does someone have a streaming channel they can DM me? It'd be easier if I could just stream this while at work tonight and not wait to download.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I typically download everything, but if you ever want to watch anything live, I typically use this site -> http://www.tvpc.com/ChannelList.php

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Another great week for EE!

Great twist with Phil being the one who orchestrated Sharon's attack. I enjoyed the Phil and Shirley scenes and they still have their chemistry, but I don't feel as though they've properly resolved the Heather matter to be able to be at this stage. Maybe they're waiting to address this when the Ben recast appears, but it still feel like it's out of place. Only a few short months ago it was "Meet the new owner of the Vic!" and sticking it to Phil.

WilSon
Member Avatar

Dont forget EE is an hour tonight because of the Football :) Looks like another big week for Johnny! YAY! And going by the cast list friday is the Gay Pride episode! Cant wait!

WilSon
Member Avatar

First look of JEAN SLATERS return! CANT WAIT!

http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/first-look-jean-slater-back-in-eastenders.php#results

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I just fucking love the Carters. They've quickly turned into one of the mean reasons I continue to watch this show. It's definitely not because of this hot mess murder mystery.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I really need to sit down and catch up on the last 2 weeks. Suddenly everywhere I read it's Billy and Billy vs. Phil.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

So the new Ben has been cast and there are pics of him up on the BBC site. I couldn't download his picture or even copy the link for some reason. The pics are o Ben and Phil standing outside of the garage. He still wears glasses and when I looked fast, I thought it was Pascoe. It isn't. This kid's name is Harry Reid.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Jul 17 2014, 06:38 PM
So the new Ben has been cast and there are pics of him up on the BBC site. I couldn't download his picture or even copy the link for some reason. The pics are o Ben and Phil standing outside of the garage. He still wears glasses and when I looked fast, I thought it was Pascoe. It isn't. This kid's name is Harry Reid.
Just looked him up. He's much better looking than fugly Pascoe. Not a babe, but he doesn't look like a rodent. A huge step up already!

What soaps are you watching these days, Gramps?
Edited by Bright Eyes, Jul 17 2014, 06:53 PM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Bright Eyes
Jul 17 2014, 06:52 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Jul 17 2014, 06:38 PM
Just looked him up. He's much better looking than fugly Pascoe. Not a babe, but he doesn't look like a rodent. A huge step up already!

What soaps are you watching these days, Gramps?
EastEnders, GH and sometimes HO and very occasionally DAYS. HollyOaks is, of course, leaugues better than the US soaps but it frustrates me and I take breaks. I agree that Reid is a big step up from Pascoe. It was a quick first look on my phone and the specs threw me off.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Much better!

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Just read that Declan Bennett (Charlie Cotton) is gay. Hubba hubba, makes me like him even more!

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

The show is great, but they really need to end this horribly boring Alfie/Aleks rivalry and Alfie's money woes, immediately. They were doing so good with Aleks and this just brings him down. Plus, we finally just got through the horrendous Bianca is poor and stupid storyline they've done a million times and the painstakingly wretched Mick can't swim nonsense. Until it's confirmed otherwise, I'm going to hang on to my ignorant hope that Alfie will die when
Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by Bright Eyes, Aug 10 2014, 09:16 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I'm starting to catch up on July. I would have liked to see Carol the pot dealer.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Thank God, Cindy is finally back. It better be for good. Mimi Keene was absolutely brilliant.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Great promo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_AF49aiBSg

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply