Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Is there an "ignore" option?
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 04:19 PM (822 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I am wondering if there is a way to consistenly ignore or filter out certains members from appearing in threads?

Is there a way to do this?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Mitchapalooza
Oct 13 2010, 04:19 PM
I am wondering if there is a way to consistenly ignore or filter out certains members from appearing in threads?

Is there a way to do this?
Click on the person's name to get to their profile and once your there click on profile options to the left, once there you'll see a drop down menu where ignore is one of the options.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I must have been in a bitchy mood when I asked this initially...

kabre
Member Avatar

The ignore feature doesn't work for me and hasn't for months. I always get an error message. Being able to block ppl is very important to me on the boards I visit, lol. Please help!
Edited by kabre, Oct 9 2011, 11:00 AM.

Ellie

kabre
Oct 9 2011, 11:00 AM
The ignore feature doesn't work for me and hasn't for months. I always get an error message. Being able to block ppl is very important to me on the boards I visit, lol. Please help!
PM me. Thanks.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Ellie
Oct 9 2011, 11:35 AM
kabre
PM me. Thanks.
I would like to know how the ignore button works also.
I don't want poster that are on my ignore list replying to
me,and I certainly dont want to read their comments.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Fantastic66
Jul 24 2013, 08:54 PM
Ellie
Oct 9 2011, 11:35 AM
kabre
PM me. Thanks.
I would like to know how the ignore button works also.
I don't want poster that are on my ignore list replying to
me,and I certainly dont want to read their comments.
Click on their names and one your on their profile page there's an option to ignore them on the top left side. People you block will still be able to reply to you. You shouldn't be able to see their replies or replies to you though unless they get quoted by someone else.

Fantastic66
Member Avatar

Why am I able to still read posters comments that are
on the ignore list?I dont want to read their comments.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Fantastic66
Oct 3 2013, 04:10 AM
Why am I able to still read posters comments that are
on the ignore list?I dont want to read their comments.
You'll still see them if another person quotes their posts.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DR Member Help & Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply