Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Do you want Peggy back?
Yes 1 (20%)
No 3 (60%)
Maybe 1 (20%)
Total Votes: 5
Eastenders: Spoilers & News; Come check out the latest Eastenders spoilers.
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 08:03 PM (658 Views)
Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

I felt this should be a separate thread to dictate from the actual discussion.

* Stacy spends the night in a police cell with: Janine, Pat, Kim, and Kat after they all become embroiled in a huge brawl at R&R. As the women bond behind bars, there's a big twist in store when Stacey admits that she was raped by Archie Mitchell last year.

*EastEnders favorite Bianca Butcher will feature in a major storyline before Patsy Palmer bows out from the role to take maternity leave, executive producer Bryan Kirkwood has revealed.

* EastEnders actress Lindsey Coulson has admitted that she thought the decision to kill off Billie Jackson was "premature".

Billie, played by Devon Anderson, was found dead by his half-sister Bianca in last night's highly-praised edition of the BBC soap.

"Part of me thinks that writing out Devon was a bit premature," she told Inside Soap. "He's very talented, and there were lots of stories they could have told about Billie."

* EastEnders' executive producer Bryan Kirkwood has revealed hints of what the future has in store for the soap's troubled character Phil Mitchell.

Last month, viewers saw Phil's mother Peggy (Barbara Windsor) leave Walford for good after deciding that her son needed to start standing on his own two feet - paving the way for a new direction for the character.

Since Peggy's departure, Phil has been trying to get his life back on track as he recovers from his recent addiction to crack cocaine.

Speaking to Inside Soap, Kirkwood teased: "Unfettered by his meddling mother, now we can see what Phil is really capable of. He'd been sober for ten years before now - the man still has an iron will.

"We'll be truthful to his drug rehabilitation, but I'm keen to see Phil take on the world - and win!"

The show's producer also confirmed that Phil's son Ben will be back on screens by the end of the year. Bosses announced that they had decided to recast the young character back in June.

Kirkwood said: "We've just cast the new Ben, and he'll be back near Christmas. He's a misfit, the runt of the litter. Ben's got a very strained relationship with his dad, so things aren't going to be easy.

"He's had an awful time at the young offenders' institution, and that will give us a really fascinating character to use over the next few years."

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/s2/eastenders/

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Posted Image

Barbara Windsor has ruled out a return to EastEnders.The soap queen - who bowed out as pub landlady Peggy Mitchell after 16 years - admitted she'd had a change of heart after hinting she would like to head back to Walford in 2012, as she chatted with Piers Morgan.

"It was a bit selfish of me but I didn't want to be killed off - I am never going to go back but I like to think that she's still out there somewhere," she told him on an upcoming episode of ITV1's Piers Morgan's Life Stories.

Barbara's alter-ego Peggy left Albert Square after the Queen Vic burnt down, turning down the pleas of her crack addict son Phil to stay.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5jYi3dor8Us2fiuriRI_GtvPEuwrg?docId=N0011211285845523055A
Edited by Casey, Oct 13 2010, 08:20 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

No. I hate the Mitchell family. Peggy, Grant, Phil are such US soap type characters that make me vomit. I wish Phil would leave Walford with Shirley and Heather. I'd praise that day.
Quote Post Goto Top

Natalia
Member Avatar

Amello
Oct 13 2010, 10:39 PM
No. I hate the Mitchell family. Peggy, Grant, Phil are such US soap type characters that make me vomit. I wish Phil would leave Walford with Shirley and Heather. I'd praise that day.
I hate the Mitchells as well (except Billy) they ruined EastEnders for me and are the main reason I stopped watching the show after 21 years

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply