Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Emmerdale: Spoilers & News; Come check out the latest updates on the British Soap "Emmerdale"
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 08:07 PM (4,815 Views)
Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

* Carl makes a promise that he may live to regret during a frank discussion with Eve in tonight's episode of Emmerdale.

* Emmerdale star Lyndon Ogbourne has revealed that fans can expect to see "terrifying" scenes in next week's episodes.

In a shock twist airing on October 21, viewers will watch as the actor's character Nathan Wylde gets kidnapped shortly after he has smugly given evidence at Ryan Lamb's (James Sutton) long-awaited murder trial.

* Emmerdale star Deena Payne is to leave the soap after 18 years in the role of Viv Hope, it has been announced.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/s12/emmerdale/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Spoiler Pictures: 18th - 22nd October

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Manny
Member Avatar

Awesome photos! :top: I can't wait to get there... If I only had more time... sigh..

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Next week...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

'Emmerdale' trial endings to air online

ITV soap Emmerdale is to give fans a glimpse of different outcomes which were filmed for Ryan Lamb's murder trial, it has been announced.

Next week, the ongoing story of Mark Wylde's murder reaches a dramatic climax as Ryan (James Sutton) learns whether he will be spending his future behind bars for a crime he did not commit.

Details of Ryan's fate are being kept closely under wraps until transmission, but it has now been confirmed that a number of different endings were shot for the storyline - and all of them will be available for viewing on the official Emmerdale website from this Thursday.

The first outcome shows Ryan found guilty of killing his father as the jury delivers a shock verdict, while the second sees the jury rightfully clearing him of the charge.

Meanwhile, the third sees scheming Natasha Wylde (Amanda Donohoe) take to the stand and finally admit that she murdered Mark, while a fourth scene shows Ryan, Faye and Maisie celebrating outside the court.

Emmerdale's series producer Gavin Blyth commented: "The alternative endings we filmed earlier this year for Mark Wylde's murder proved hugely popular, and it seemed fitting to treat viewers to a similar experience for the culmination of the story. Hopefully the extra content will enhance their enjoyment of the episode, when Ryan learns his fate."

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Ogbourne promises 'Emmerdale' shocks

Emmerdale star Lyndon Ogbourne has revealed that there are big surprises in store for viewers as the ongoing story of Mark Wylde's murder reaches its climax this week.

Ogbourne's twisted character Nathan has attempted to set up his half-brother Ryan Lamb (James Sutton) for the crime in recent months, and viewers will soon discover whether he has been successful as the mechanic's trial draws to a close.

Last week, show bosses announced that four possible endings for the storyline were filmed, before releasing online videos showing each outcome. The first two clips show Ryan found guilty and not guilty, a third features Mark's real killer Natasha confessing all on the stand, and a fourth focuses on Maisie and Faye as they celebrate outside the court.

However, speaking on Loose Women today, Ogbourne admitted: "I knew of the four endings, but I think I'm allowed to say excitedly that it's none of those! You can watch all of them, but there's a double twist to the tale."

Praising the current state of the ITV1 soap, he added: "Everyone tune into Emmerdale. It's been amazing for a while, but the next few weeks leading up to the end of this year are incredible. It's brilliant. There's some big, big stuff."

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Next week....
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Deleted User
Deleted User

DEBBIE! And she's blond! God, I've missed her! :cheer:

Alicia in the background of that first picture is hilarious.

Thanks MB!
Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Amello
Nov 1 2010, 02:49 PM
DEBBIE! And she's blond! God, I've missed her! :cheer:

Thanks MB!
Debbie looks like Charity now! And I agree her return is long overdue! I thought that Alicia was LIZZIE for a minute! Things have been VERY entertaining lately! Thanks MR Baldwin!! ;)

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Amello
Nov 1 2010, 02:49 PM

Posted Image

:D

I'm glad that you liked the pictures

;)

Manny
Member Avatar

God... I will never catch up..

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

There's trouble in store... Glamourpuss Kelly Windsor will make a sensational return to Emmerdale in 2011.
And she's all set to turn her ex Jimmy King's life upside down.
The gold-digger was last seen being ditched by Jimmy on their wedding day when he discovered that she'd aborted their baby in favour of a modelling career. That was back in 2007.
Since her dramatic departure, Jimmy has found love with Nicola (village bitches being something of an attraction) and is living the life he always wanted with his wife and their daughter Angelica.
But Kelly has always been his weakness...
Actress Adele Silva, who plays her, says: "I absolutely loved playing Kelly. She’s going to be three years older but probably not three years wiser! Whenever Kelly is around she’s always caught up in something which makes her a lot of fun.
"I’m really looking forward to working with the new, talented cast as well as catching up with old friends. The chance to come back was just too good an opportunity to turn down."
Gavin Blyth, series producer, says: "We are delighted to welcome Adele back to the cast. Kelly is as manipulative and destructive as ever and there will be no going back from the damage she looks set to cause to Jimmy.
"The story will ensure an explosive start to 2011 for Emmerdale."

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Her return would be so much better if step-mommy Viv was sticking around! I wonder if she'll hook up with poor Rodney again too? He NEEDS it!

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Next week...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Tragedy strikes Emmerdale this January when fire tears through the village, killing at least two people.

The locals watch in horror as the flames engulf a row of cottages on Main Street and threaten the lives of some of the show’s best-loved characters.

But viewers will be kept waiting until the explosive episode airs to find out who makes it out alive.

Betty is left fighting for her life when the fire hits Keepers Cottage, while Gennie and Katie's lives are at risk inside Victoria Cottage.

Brenda and Terry could be in danger when their home is caught up in the inferno. And Viv is alone in the flat drowning her sorrows after Terry has rejected her advances. Will she get out before it’s too late?

Lives will be lost and families will be destroyed in some of the show’s most spectacular scenes ever.

As the villagers mourn the loss of their neighbours they’re horrified to learn that this was no accident...

How long can the arsonist hide their guilt?

Series producer Gavin Blyth says: "This is going to be one of the most dramatic and tragic events ever to rock Emmerdale and no-one will be untouched by the fire’s devastating consequences.

"The whole village will be thrown together for these gripping and heart-wrenching episodes which will launch us into an unmissable 2011."

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

I appreciate the spoilers and news! But am I the only one getting sick of every UK soap having a "Catastrophe"?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sayonara Viv! BASTARDS!
Quote Post Goto Top

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

Emmerdale Cast V York City 21 Nov 2010

:D

Michael Baldwin
Member Avatar
EE fan

First fire picture

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply