Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Deena Payne Speaks out about Firing
Topic Started: Oct 13 2010, 08:52 PM (469 Views)
Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

The 56-year-old, who has played Viv for 18 years, told the Daily Star: "My first feeling was that a rope had been taken off, it was one of complete relief.

"Then came the feelings of anxiousness - you worry about financial security - and then rejection, which wasn't nice at all."

Payne's final episode will screen early next year and her exit storyline is part of one of the soap's major winter plots.

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2010/1013/emmerdale.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

STILL think this is a HUGE mistake!!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Grandpa Hughes
Oct 14 2010, 08:09 AM
It is, it is, it is. Idiots. And you just know she's going to die, and we'll be stuck with that scumbag Hazel running the cafe! :frustration:
Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Amello
Oct 14 2010, 09:11 AM
Grandpa Hughes
Oct 14 2010, 08:09 AM
It is, it is, it is. Idiots. And you just know she's going to die, and we'll be stuck with that scumbag Hazel running the cafe! :frustration:
There are so many places they could have still gone with Viv! She's a quirky, intriguing character! Hazel is a loudmouthed, know it all busybody! And yes, I get the feeling Viv will die! :soapbox:

Manny
Member Avatar

If they wanted to kill someone, they should have killed Brenda. I don't see the need for Brenda at all. But Viv is so amazing. :( This is going to be so sad.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Manny
Oct 15 2010, 02:46 AM
If they wanted to kill someone, they should have killed Brenda. I don't see the need for Brenda at all. But Viv is so amazing. :( This is going to be so sad.
The thing is though, will it be? The show has done everything they could to not give her any meaningful relationships. I bet we'll be saddled with the fat bitch Hazel wallowing for a couple days and that's it. Ugh.
Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

But I like Hazel, so I'll probably still think it's sad :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

Manny
Oct 15 2010, 07:27 AM
But I like Hazel, so I'll probably still think it's sad :)
I hope you hate yourself for admitting that.
Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

I will never hate myself. :) Hazel is amazing :D

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

Hazel isn't a wart on Viv's toe! And I like Brenda too, even though they're turning her into Hazel's "fall guy"!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply