Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Melissa Reeves Interview-TV Soap(Australia)
Topic Started: Oct 14 2010, 07:56 AM (964 Views)
MelOz
Member Avatar

Hi Guys,

Saw this interview with Melissa Reeves in the current issue of TV Soap magazine (soap mag here in Oz) - thought i'd scan for the U.S -ers :)

http://bit.ly/92XWlA

and

http://bit.ly/9VE31r

(once there click to see full size images so you can read it)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Beth
Member Avatar

Thank you

MelOz
Member Avatar

YW :)

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Thanks for posting. She's a return I am deffinetley looking forward too. She seems to be hinting at Matt Ashford returning, so I'm guessing he will be back at some point.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I wish I would be more optimistic about Missy's return, but I'm not with this current creative team in place at Days. Sorry but having Jenn come back and play match maker for Bo and Hope and having her not come back with Jack is simply stupid. This is Days so I expect that by now.

MelOz
Member Avatar

Matt was at the days 45th anniversary even though he was not on any panels etc. I saw a pic of him and missy together. I know Ty treadway is only there 3 months and has already been there almost a month right? He is supposed to ruffle Jens feather or something?
Maybe once thats played out Jack will return to see whats going on with his wife.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting this!

kika
Member Avatar

tfp

AlisonLou

MelOz
Oct 14 2010, 10:51 AM
Matt was at the days 45th anniversary even though he was not on any panels etc. I saw a pic of him and missy together. I know Ty treadway is only there 3 months and has already been there almost a month right? He is supposed to ruffle Jens feather or something?
Maybe once thats played out Jack will return to see whats going on with his wife.
Is Ty only on the show for three months? I haven't read this where was this posted?
If he's only on for three months then that's good. It means we won't have to see him that much longer.
I feel like his character has come out of knowhere and see no point in this character being on the show.
He is good looking though and I did see some chemistry between him and Crystal the other day when they had scenes with Shawn Christian and were talking about Daniel and Chloe's wedding.

MelOz
Member Avatar

^^ I read it the other day in an interview with him...maybe it was one posted here? 'm sure he said ""I'm there for 3 months"

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply